Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck (1131 Views)

Train Hits A Toyota Camry In Mushin, Lagos (Photos) / Train Hits A Trailer In Kawo Kaduna / Accident Involving A Dangote Cement Truck And A Car (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by vincentjk(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
This incident happened recently,

A Dangote truck carrying 900bags of cement was stuck in the railway which trains makes use of while traveling.

Though the truck driver tried all he could do to move the truck away but do to the weight of the load contained in the truck it couldn't shift which led to the fatal accident

This incident happened in Gudi, nasarawa state

Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by stainlink(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
How on earth will the train park inside the dangote trailer or is it the dangote trailer that wants to park inside the train? This is so confusing but I am on FTC again
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by somez(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
Very nice! Shey they hv been killing innocent commuters . Let them feel same impact. Hope no one died sha.
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by talktonase(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2016
The driver of the the truck must be very reckless.Railway crossings are always threaded with caution!
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by ybalogs(m): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hope no live was lost shaThat's all that matters to me.
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by EgusiSoup: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
This is what this APC government have to offer us in one year.

I has always knows from day one that the APC is build on lies and propaganda used to deceive u the core yorubas.

By 2019 we shall not made this mistake.
We shall put all our wait behind President GEJ as we await his return to come and save us from this predicament!

My name is EgusiSoup and i just want to made common sense..

1 Like

Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by vincentjk(m): 3:37am On Nov 21, 2016
ybalogs:
Hope no live was lost shaThat's all that matters to me.

Everyone vanished hearing the sound of the train as it horned while approaching with speed
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by vincentjk(m): 3:41am On Nov 21, 2016
More pics

Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by Xpol: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2016
I hope one day 9ja go start doing underground/overground railway like some advance countries do to stop all ds yeye akcidenti
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by vincentjk(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Xpol:
I hope one day 9ja go start doing underground/overground railway like some advance countries do to stop all ds yeye akcidenti

Hope so
Re: Moving Train Hits Dangote Cement Truck by symbianDON(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
chaiiii!!! dangote trailer don see who pass am grin grin grin if na small car now d trailer for de form big bosss.....shege dan iska kowai grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Watch My Experience: Living In Turkey For Over 20 Years As A Foreigner / Canada Port of entry interview /experience / Terrible Accident At New Ogorodo Road Sapele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.