Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) (788 Views)

Okorocha, Ganduje, Oyegun, At APC National Working Committee Meeting In Abuja / Governor Ganduje Visits Kemi Adeosun (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by Naijapopular(f): 10:16pm On Nov 20, 2016
The Executive Governor of Kano State
Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR and the
Progressive Governors of the APC under the Chairmanship of His Excellency Owele Rochas Okorocha the Executive Governor of Imo state paid a courtesy visit to the Emir of Kano, His Highness Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi at his Palace.
Governor Rochas Okorocha said the
Governors are in Kano State for a
meeting as well as the 1st Lagislative Parley where lectures will be delivered at the event. The Governors will also inspect as well as commission some projects executed
by the administration of Governor
Ganduje.
His Highness Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi
the Emir of Kano thanked the delegation for choosing Kano as a venue and their visit to the Palace.
He urged them to keep doing policies
and projects that will impact on
people's lives positively. He reminded them the significant role Kano played in electing the APC into government especially the votes they gave APC.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/okorocha-ganduje-visits-emir-of-kano.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by Naijapopular(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2016
more

Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by EgusiSoup: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
H
Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by ever811(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
honestly I can't differentiate okorocha from an hausa man...even in those pics..

1 Like

Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by ihimiray(m): 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
ever811:
honestly I can't differentiate okorocha from an hausa man...even in those pics..
are u sure okorocha is not an hausa man, claiming to be Igbo... Cos he is always there I the north one way or the other
Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by eezeribe(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
OK
Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2016
Rochas go and settle Imo Pensioners their two years entitlements
Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Igbos/Anambra Are Indeed Doing Great... Even without d presence of fed.gov

Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na wa
Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by yarimo(m): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2016
That is all what emir of kano no how to do best, taking of pictures grin
Re: Okorocha, Ganduje, Visits Emir Of Kano Sanusi (photo) by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 21, 2016
Anytime I see Sanusi in those bandages and canopies he wears, I weep for my country.

Such brain shouldn't be restrained in the confines of Kano.

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Budgets N2.698bn For Five Elderly Homes / PDP Raises Alarm Over Renewed Plot To Remove Fayose / 'Uwazuruike Come & Testify,Buhari's A Terrorist':Nnamdi Kanu In Court 2day(Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.