Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,553 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg (1407 Views)

WWE Announces Braun Strowman Vs Tyson Fury, Brock Lesnar Vs Cain Velasquez For C / Brock Lesnar And Roman Reigns’ Original Plans For Last Night’s RAW / WWE Latest- John Cena Plans, Brock Lesnar Vs Roman Reigns, Hulk Hogan Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
[b]This is for wrestling fans!

Which amongst the four possible finishes for the blockbuster encounter do you think the match will end in?

4. Paul Heyman Turns On Lesnar And Costs Him The Match

Paul Heyman turned on Lesnar at Survivor Series in 2002 when he joined forces with The Big Show, so it would only be fitting if he did so again in 2016.

With WWE seemingly stuck in between a rock (Lesnar winning clean) and a hard place (Goldberg winning clean), the easiest out is some sort of tomfoolery leading to a victory for either Goldberg or Lesnar. The most jaw-dropping finish to the match would be Heyman repeating his mistake of 2002 and costing Lesnar the match, aligning himself with a newly heel Goldberg in the process.

3. Heyman Helps Lesnar Win
WWE has done a very good job of clearly establishing Goldberg as the babyface and the very popular Lesnar as the heel, thanks in large part to Heyman’s fantastic mic work.

If the goal of this rivalry is to cement Lesnar as a heel both now and for the future, then the best finish of this match is for Heyman to help Lesnar pick up the win over Goldberg in dirty fashion. That would accomplish several goals: It gets Lesnar the win, keeps Goldberg looking strong (in case he does decide to wrestle again) and solidifies Lesnar’s heel turn.

While Lesnar has been over with the crowd during his babyface run, he’s much better in the heel role and could solidify himself as Raw’s top villain by utilizing Heyman to aid him in beating Goldberg.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
[b] 2. Shane McMahon Costs Lesnar

Rumor has it that Shane McMahon will face Lesnar at WrestleMania 33, and if that’s indeed the case, then expect WWE to reignite that feud at Survivor Series.

The last time these two were in the ring together, Lesnar laid out McMahon with an F5, and since they will both be at Survivor Series, there’s a good chance that they will interact on the show in some way. The most logical booking would see McMahon cost Lesnar his match against Goldberg as revenge for that F5 at SummerSlam, which could set up the revelation that Shane-O-Mac slyly brought in Goldberg for the sole purpose of getting back at “The Beast.”

This would go a long way toward establishing a sensible angle for Lesnar vs. McMahon at WrestleMania 33, giving them a much needed backstory to explain exactly the inter-promotional battle between Raw’s Lesnar and SmackDown’s McMahon.

1. Lesnar Beats Goldberg Clean

If Goldberg isn’t going to wrestle again, then booking this match should be a piece of cake.

There is no reason why Goldberg should beat Lesnar if he’s going to ride off into the sunset post-match because that would kill all of Lesnar’s momentum (which WWE has literally been building up for the last three years) for the sake of putting over a retiring legend. That makes zero sense.[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by saintkash(m): 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2016
when is dis match pls...just can't wait to see the outcome
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2016
saintkash:
when is dis match pls...just can't wait to see the outcome
I don't know when they're going to air it in Nigeria. But who do you think is going to win?
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by Ferruccio(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2016
If you guys saw Brock Lesnar Versus Goldberg in Wrestlemania 20, you wouldn't even be excited about this match. Brock and Goldberg are equally boring. Brock only does German Suplex's these days. And an F5.

It's going to be boring. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by Ferruccio(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
MaxCoates:
This is for wrestling fans!

Which amongst the four possible finishes for the blockbuster encounter do you think the match will end in?

4. Paul Heyman Turns On Lesnar And Costs Him The Match

Paul Heyman turned on Lesnar at Survivor Series in 2002 when he joined forces with The Big Show, so it would only be fitting if he did so again in 2016.
Paul Heyman turning on Brock once more would be fun as fuvck.
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ferruccio:
If you guys saw Brock Lesnar Versus Goldberg in Wrestlemania 20, you wouldn't even be excited about this match. Brock and Goldberg are equally boring. Brock only does German Suplex's these days. And an F5.

It's going to be boring. Trust me.
Let's just hope Paul Heyman will turn against Brock and cost him the match.
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by Everest25(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
I can't beliv this, did u see wot happens last night? lesner was beaten under 3mins
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by Everest25(m): 10:27am On Nov 21, 2016
I can't beliv this, did u see wot happen last night? lesner was beaten under 3mins
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Everest25:
I can't beliv this, did u see wot happen last night? lesner was beaten under 3mins
[size=16]Nobody saw it coming! Paul Heyman did, however, provide spoilers weeks ago when he said “When Brock Lesnar takes Goldberg to Suplex City, hits him with the F5 and beats him in two minutes, people will say, ‘My God, I was there when Brock Lesnar played the villain and conquered the superhero.’”

Someone on Youtube said "The guy playing Brock forgot to plug in the Controller". Amusing.[/size]
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by saintkash(m): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
MaxCoates:
I don't know when they're going to air it in Nigeria. But who do you think is going to win?

guess what....

Goldberg won lesnar...
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 1:26am On Nov 26, 2016
saintkash:

guess what....

Goldberg won lesnar...
[size=16]Shocking, isn't it? It makes zero sense for someone who ended The Undertaker's undefeated streak to lose in less than 3 minutes.[/size]
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by saintkash(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2016
MaxCoates:
[size=16]Shocking, isn't it? It makes zero sense for someone who ended The Undertaker's undefeated streak to lose in less than 3 minutes.[/size]

that is what happens when u underrate an opponent simply cos of age
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by Banter1(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
makydebbie:
Exactly!

Just two spares and a jack hammer, Goldberg wins.

Well,nobody saw it coming. It would have made better sense if the match lasted long.
two spares and a jack hammer. Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg Goldberg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by moneyexplosion: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2016
it is 90seconds not 3minutes... i watched it
Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
the match between lesnar and goldberg wasnt what i expected. i mean, i expected to see serious brawling just like lesnar vs undertaker's match. it looked like it was arranged for lesnar to stand down and let goldberg take the victory. i really hope there will be a rematch with great action.

i have known lesnar to start off with his usual attack move by lifting his opponent and pushing him to one end of the ring and give a continuous shoulder tackle to the ribs. i thought i'd see this in his match against goldberg only for him to backout rather than give rib cracking shoulder tackles to goldberg. it was really disappointing to see lesnar get beat because no one has really defeated lesnar. the only two times lesnar got defeated was by chance:
1.John cena defeated leasnar by hiting lesnar's head with a big chain wrapped around his fist.
2. Rather than tap out to undertaker's hells gate (triangle) submission move, lesnar gave the middle finger sign and passed out. i wont really say undertaker got a big win over lesnar.

lesnar has always dominated his opponents which could be vividly seen during his match with randy orton where he toreup orton's face with blood everywhere. All am trying to say is that the goldberg win against lesnar was too quick and an easy win, more like lesnar allowed him win.

1 Like

Re: Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg by MaxCoates: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
uxdesigner:
the match between lesnar and goldberg wasnt what i expected. i mean, i expected to see serious brawling just like lesnar vs undertaker's match. it looked like it was arranged for lesnar to stand down and let goldberg take the victory. i really hope there will be a rematch with great action.

i have known lesnar to start off with his usual attack move by lifting his opponent and pushing him to one end of the ring and give a continuous shoulder tackle to the ribs. i thought i'd see this in his match against goldberg only for him to backout rather than give rib cracking shoulder tackles to goldberg. it was really disappointing to see lesnar get beat because no one has really defeated lesnar. the only two times lesnar got defeated was by chance:
1.John cena defeated leasnar by hiting lesnar's head with a big chain wrapped around his fist.
2. Rather than tap out to undertaker's hells gate (triangle) submission move, lesnar gave the middle finger sign and passed out. i wont really say undertaker got a big win over lesnar.

lesnar has always dominated his opponents which could be vividly seen during his match with randy orton where he toreup orton's face with blood everywhere. All am trying to say is that the goldberg win against lesnar was too quick and an easy win, more like lesnar allowed him win.
[size=18]Very disappointing indeed. I've read somewhere that Brock Lesnar and Goldberg will enter the WWE Royal Rumble in January and are expected to face each other in a Survivor Series rematch at WrestleMania 33.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Won't Be Leaving Real Madrid Despite Tax Investigation / Fantasy EPL 2017 / BREAKING News: Bayern Munich Sacks Coach Ancelotti After Psg's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.