Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,620 members, 7,843,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Strong Advice To Present Day Christains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strong Advice To Present Day Christains (364 Views)

How To Present Your Body A Living Sacrifice As A Christian - Feedmejesus / Pastor's Advice To A Wife Whose Husband Defiled 3 Of Their Kids Shocks Nigerians / Must Read.....five Pieces Of Advice For Young Men (strong Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strong Advice To Present Day Christains by Donald3d(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
What I am about to say is gonna hurt and many wont agree :
Christians should stop using their Pastor’s/G.O’s/Reverend’s or spiritual leaders life as
a total and final meter or a reference to determine your actions or inactions.
Whether you agree to it or not, no matter how anointed he /she is they can make
mistakes ,they can go the other way and you might just be too overwhelmed and you
end up copying their wrong doings.
So whats the solution ?.The Word of God and the Holy Spirit,they are the best litmus
tests for differentiating wrong and right .
Let the Holy Spirit and the Word of God guide you and be a litmus test regardless of
how anointed whoever is giving you instruction .

1 John 4:1

God bless you.Donald

http://donald.com.ng/blog/life/strong-advice-present-day-christains/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strong Advice To Present Day Christains by ScienceWatch: 3:35am On Nov 24, 2016
Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”

The Holy Prophet TB Joshua is highly anointed and powerfully ordained by Jesus Christ as the overwhelming biblical and scientifically verifiable evidence reveals for our convenience.

I Have learned more about the risen Christ and how to identify a fake pastor from a real pastor by watching Emmanuel TV and Youtube.com than any church I ever went to.

If you want to know if a Pastor is real or fake, simply examine his WORKS. The WORKS will reveal if a Pastor is recognized in heaven !

What are the "WORKS" Jesus always refer to : It is all the Miracles, Signs, Prophecy and the many Wonders given for our benefit so that we might believe that we are truly LOVED.

Examine what Christ is saying about himself;
John 5:36 But I have greater witness than that of John: for the WORKS which the Father hath given me to finish, the same WORKS that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.

Christ commanded, “As the Father sent me, so send I you.”
Re: Strong Advice To Present Day Christains by ScienceWatch: 3:37am On Nov 24, 2016
IT IS WRITTEN ! “FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD.”
Pastors don’t be alarmed. The reason real pastors can’t and will not accept same sex relations are because Jesus the Messiah brought a final solution to this spiritual problem, which is DELIVERANCE. There are mind-blowing solutions to terminal disease that is beyond medical science.

Now there is substantial evidence that can be scientifically verified that GAYS are not what medical science has previously believed it to be. It can now be proven that it is spirit attacks that make a man incapable of having natural attraction for woman - correctly termed (Spirit of man). A woman won’t have natural attraction for a man - correctly termed (Spirit of woman) As a result, because a woman is possessed by a female spirit, that spirit will only allow affection toward woman and the opposite is also true.

Men and woman with this spiritual problem are coming from around the world to the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria (Synagogue Church of All Nations) for instant deliverance from spirit attacks on their precious lives. See the evidence and live testimonies on Emmanuel TV and youtube.com 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.

Today most churches are simply glorified motivational centres that offer nice sounding words without the Resurrection Power needed to save a suffering person. The sincere suffering masses never get what Jesus commanded them to have, FREE HEALING, FREE DELIVERANCE and FREE BLESSING.

The time is now, where in every true church, regardless of their religion, will experience mind-blowing evidence of the Father’s LOVE with miracles, signs and wonders as seen in the Scoan Church Nigeria will be freely available to the suffering masses for all that come to the Messiah.

(1) (Reply)

RCCG 2016 Holy Ghost Congress (all You Need To Know) / Ministers Speaking In Tongues Into D Microphone / Activate God's Word Into Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.