Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Please I Need Information About Cost Of Living In Saudi Arabia(ksa) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Information About Cost Of Living In Saudi Arabia(ksa) (1734 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Living In Lagos / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Information About Cost Of Living In Saudi Arabia(ksa) by Sikay19(m): 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hello Palz, Am planning to relocate to Saudi Arabia very soon. In search for greener pasture. So i need much guide from expat living there or anybody with the useful information should kindly tell us about the working conditions and the lifestyle entirely in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia(KSA), Thanks.
Re: Please I Need Information About Cost Of Living In Saudi Arabia(ksa) by martinluth123(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2016
The cost of living in Saudi Arabia is generally lower or on par with other expat-friendly destinations in the Middle East. In fact, Jeddah, ranked 151 out 207 countries listed on the Mercer Cost of Living Survey for 2015. Riyadh was 72 which is closer to the regional average.Many expats move to the Kingdom on lucrative relocation packages with allowances for housing, transport, medical insurance and their children's education.
Expats who have these expenses covered by their employers usually find living expenses in Saudi Arabia to be reasonable and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. I have some good work experience with a OOH Media software and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past. http://www.platooh.com

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Information About Cost Of Living In Saudi Arabia(ksa) by Sikay19(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2016
martinluth123:
The cost of living in Saudi Arabia is generally lower or on par with other expat-friendly destinations in the Middle East. In fact, Jeddah, ranked 151 out 207 countries listed on the Mercer Cost of Living Survey for 2015. Riyadh was 72 which is closer to the regional average.Many expats move to the Kingdom on lucrative relocation packages with allowances for housing, transport, medical insurance and their children's education.
Expats who have these expenses covered by their employers usually find living expenses in Saudi Arabia to be reasonable and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. I have some good work experience with a OOH Media software and my words are clearly based on what I felt through such processes in the past. http://www.platooh.com
Thanks for this pricelss info, Do you reside in Saudi Arabia?

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Netherlands / Nigerians Seeking To Move To The US Don’t You All See These? / How Men In Toronto Snatch People’s Wives, Threaten Them With Police-Canada-based

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.