Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,042 members, 7,863,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo: I've Done Everything For This Season - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cristiano Ronaldo: I've Done Everything For This Season (1142 Views)

Trump- I've Done More For The Black Community Than Any Other President / Hit And Run... What Should I've Done / Who Will Win The Premier League This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: I've Done Everything For This Season by Princebello: 11:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Real madrid and portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo says 2016 has been his best year and that he has done everything he can to win the ballon'or

"Ronaldo 31, Won Euro 2016 with his country this summer and scored 51 goals in 48 matches for the Madrid as they won the Champions league trophy."

"after his hat trick in the madrid derby, coach Zinedine Zidane said there was no dout about who should win the ballon d'or, and Ronaldo insist he has a great chance..

[img]http://video.skysports.com/pjZm5wNzE6uLypijchBgPZcAX5Lz6bNh/promo303860038[/img]

"I've done everything for this reason, "he told Telefoot we won the champions league, i won the Euros with poqtugal. the vote does't depend on me and i dont want to obsessed with it".

The winner of the prize. now voted for by journalist, will be announced on Dec 13. with Lionel Messi, Neymar, and antoine griezmann all in the running

source http://tunexclusive.com
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo: I've Done Everything For This Season by DozieInc(m): 12:11am On Nov 21, 2016
He surely deserves it.

(1) (Reply)

See A Man Who Kill A Big Python In Lagos / Something Big Is Warping The Outer Solar System,check This Out. Planetary / Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.