Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... (1638 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / World Events Are Setting The Stage For The Arrival Of The Antichrist (video) / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 11:47pm On Nov 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhLTT85Ite8

A must watch video for all. Christians, Muslims and others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Whats wrong with the comments deleted?

This Video is a Must watch. Do not mind your data. You will learn more about the antichrist by viewing this video.

For those Muslims who truelly seek god but found the wrong God. This video will help you diagnose who allah truelly is. You will have a second thought after viewing.

Jésus said.

Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

We all know one big religion that this verse describes.

(1 John 2:22)
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. (1 John 4:3)

Again. This verse is pointing at this same religion.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2016
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2016
plappville:
my data finished midway.
Can you send me the video via whatsapp? Quick response Pls.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 10:31am On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
my data finished midway.

Can you send me the video via whatsapp?
Quick response Pls.

Its unfortunate whatsapp works with phone number. I dont really know you. You can watch it on YouTube anytime uou reload data. Very sorry for this.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

Its unfortunate whatsapp works with phone number. I dont really know you. You can watch it on YouTube anytime uou reload data. Very sorry for this.
I quite understand you.

But you can use a whatsapp number that is not yours, perhaps a neighbor's number. I'll appreciate it if that will be possible cos that video needs to be handed to Muslims instead of directing them to YouTube where most of them don't have enough data to access.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I quite understand you.

But you can use a whatsapp number that is not yours, perhaps a neighbor's number. I'll appreciate it if that will be possible cos that video needs to be handed to Muslims instead of directing them to YouTube where most of them don't have enough data to access.

I will try. Give me ur number then.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
plappville:

have you gotten my number? Pls send it on time. thanks
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
have you gotten my number? Pls send it on time. thanks

As you can see, you have not sent it yet.. smiley
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 1:02am On Nov 26, 2016
plappville:

check your mentions very well, I placed it on a post I mentioned you in but not on the popular sections.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2016
plappville:

check your mentions very well.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
plappville:

well, am also weary of giving out my number to strangers. But below is my friend's whatsapp number.

Send the Antichrist video to her
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
well, am also weary of giving out my number to strangers. But below is my friend's whatsapp number.

Send the Antichrist video to her number ☆♤♡◇♧thanks.

You will get it soon.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
alBHAGDADI:

Send the Antichrist video to her number ♡♡◇♧☆○thanks.

I think u will stil have to be diracted to Youtube to view it.
I just sent it now.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2016
plappville:

I think u will stil have to be diracted to Youtube to view it.
I just sent it now.
Ok, Pls edit all your posts so as to remove the lady's number. Thanks
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Ok, Pls edit all your posts so as to remove the lady's number. Thanks

Done! Did you get the video?
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 11:01am On Nov 30, 2016
plappville:

Done! Did you get the video?
Yes I got it.

The video has opened my eyes about islam and it being the Antichrist religion and Babylon. The most interesting part is that it clearly goes in line with modern happenings. Information from the video made me do a lot of research in which I discovered that the mark of the beast that The Angel of God showed John in the book of revelation is not actually the the 666 we all know today and have been expecting. It already exist but yet to become visibly placed on human heads and hands. That Mark of the beast is the name of Allah in the Arabic writing.
John wrote the mark of the beast in the same manner that the Quran and Muslims write Allah's name in Arabic.

Apart from the mark of the beast being Allah's name, many references point to Islam as the beast religion as can be seen in the way Islam opposes Christianity.

Islam says God has no son.

Sura 6:102 “The originator of heavens and earth! How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort?”

Sura 72:3 “We believe that He - exalted be the glory of our Lord - hath taken neither wife nor son.”

Sura 112:1-4 “Proclaim, 'He is the One and only GOD. The Absolute GOD. Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten. None equals Him.”

Sura 25:2-3 “He to whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: no son has He begotten, nor has He a partner in His dominion: it is He who created all things, and ordered them in due proportions. Yet have they taken, besides him, gods that can create nothing but are themselves created; that have no control of hurt or good to themselves; nor can they control death nor life nor resurrection.”

Sura 9:30 - "The Christians say the Messiah is the Son of God, that is a saying from their mouths."

But, look at what the Bible says about those that deny the father and son below.

1 John 2:22

And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an ANTICHRIST.

What does Islam say about Yahshua's death on Calvary?

Quran in S. 4:157-158:

"And because of their (the Jews) saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger- they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain. But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise." M. M. Pickthall

They chose to believe Mohammad who was born almost a thousand years after Yahshua died and resurrected over Peter, a disciple of Yahshua who witnessed it all.

Acts 2:36

"So let everyone in Israel know for certain that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, to be both Lord and Messiah!"

these are just a few of the reasons why Islam is the Antichrist religion while Allah is Satan himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
Yes I got it.

The video has opened my eyes about islam and it being the Antichrist religion and Babylon. The most interesting part is that it clearly goes in line with modern happenings. Information from the video made me do a lot of research in which I discovered that the mark of the beast that The Angel of God showed John in the book of revelation is not actually the the 666 we all know today and have been expecting. It already exist but yet to become visibly placed on human heads and hands. That Mark of the beast is the name of Allah in the Arabic writing.
John wrote the mark of the beast in the same manner that the Quran and Muslims write Allah's name in Arabic.

Apart from the mark of the beast being Allah's name, many references point to Islam as the beast religion as can be seen in the way Islam opposes Christianity.

Islam says God has no son.

But, look at what the Bible says about those that deny the father and son below.

What does Islam say about Yahshua's death on Calvary?

They chose to believe Mohammad who was born almost a thousand years after Yahshua died and resurrected over Peter, a disciple of Yahshua who witnessed it all.

these are just a few of the reasons why Islam is the Antichrist religion while Allah is Satan himself.

You have just hit the nail right on the head.

Am glad you took your time to view the video. I have seen several videos on the Antichrist but this particular one is well detailed and Scriptural accurate.

These verses you quoted up there are so revealing. They interpreted the characteristics of the True "ANTICHRIST"

Like I always say here in NL, Scripture speaks for itself.

Islam is the largest religion that its aim is to destroy the Church of Christ. But Thank God for biblical prophecy.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by alBHAGDADI: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
plappville:

You have just hit the nail right on the head.

Am glad you took your time to view the video. I have seen several videos on the Antichrist but this particular one is well detailed and Scriptural accurate.

These verses you quoted up there are so revealing. They interpreted the characteristics of the True "ANTICHRIST"

Like I always say here in NL, Scripture speaks for itself.

Islam is the largest religion that its aim is to destroy the Church of Christ. But Thank God for biblical prophecy.
I've been following jihadwatch, walid shoebat, Pamela Geller and other anti Islam bloggers who report the daily atrocities of Muslims in the west and those they do against Christians in other regions. One thing I've noticed is their crime pattern which involves knife stabs and shooting non-believers which is usually carried out by Lone Wolf.

The sad part is that they keep getting left off the hook by the leftist compromised authority who always claim the attackers were just mentally challenged even when. people heard them scream Allah Akbar while committing the act.

I believe the plan is to ensure Muslims are well represented in places they don't usually get found. This they implement by importing Muslim refugees. They do this so as to have a huge number of Islamic Antichrist followers who will be ready to stab and kill anyone who fails to receive the mark of the beast which is Allah's name.

They will succeed in moving more Muslims in cos the western leaders are all children of fallen angels who are Satan as their father and are willing to usher in a New World Order which will make use of Sharia law. No man will be able to buy and sell without allegiance to the law. Muslims are already demanding for it in the West.
Re: Who Is The True Antichrist? Video points at.... by plappville(f): 1:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
alBHAGDADI:
I've been following jihadwatch, walid shoebat, Pamela Geller and other anti Islam bloggers who report the daily atrocities of Muslims in the west and those they do against Christians in other regions. One thing I've noticed is their crime pattern which involves knife stabs and shooting non-believers which is usually carried out by Lone Wolf.

The sad part is that they keep getting left off the hook by the leftist compromised authority who always claim the attackers were just mentally challenged even when. people heard them scream Allah Akbar while committing the act.

I believe the plan is to ensure Muslims are well represented in places they don't usually get found. This they implement by importing Muslim refugees. They do this so as to have a huge number of Islamic Antichrist followers who will be ready to stab and kill anyone who fails to receive the mark of the beast which is Allah's name.

They will succeed in moving more Muslims in cos the western leaders are all children of fallen angels who are Satan as their father and are willing to usher in a New World Order which will make use of Sharia law. No man will be able to buy and sell without allegiance to the law. Muslims are already demanding for it in the West.

Good observation.

(1) (Reply)

The Skeleton Of Goliath Discovered / Wide Projector Screen For Churches / Contact Me For Bible Related Questions And Interesting Publications And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.