Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian (892 Views)

Apostle Suleman Gifted An Artist On Twitter Money To Encourage His Talent / No Terrorist Group Shouts ‘Jesus, Jesus’ Before Attacks – CAN Replies Soyinka / Professor Wole Soyinka, Prophet T.b Joshua And Trumpism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by otemanuduno: 4:51am On Nov 21, 2016
In the spiritual realm, Professor Wole Soyinka passed his talent of Literature to a Nigerian writer yesterday. He laid his hand on that man's head and spoke in Thummims that such man would thrive internationally as a writer of books.

I for one admire the talent of Soyinka. He has fulfilled his mission on this interesting and mysterious earth where things are hidden from the eyes of 99% of fearful people and revealed to only 1% of fearless ones.

Soyinka cannot die in history even when he dies physically on earth.

I RESPECT THAT MAN. TWALE BABA!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by felixomor: 5:02am On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
In the spiritual realm, Professor Wole Soyinka passed his talent of Literature to a Nigerian writer yesterday. He laid his hand on that man's head and spoke in Thummims that such man would thrive internationally as a writer of books.

I for one admire the talent of Soyinka. He has fulfilled his mission on this interesting and mysterious earth where things are hidden from the eyes of 99% of fearful people and revealed to only 1% of fearless ones.

Otem, this is where u came to hide?
After your Belarusian doctor fraud abi?

Well work!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by Ezedon(m): 5:03am On Nov 21, 2016
Same way my father did to me

1 Like

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by geoworldedu: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2016
I am observing
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by geoworldedu: 6:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Ezedon:
Same way my father did to me
Happy to hear this. And what talent was that o?
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by Ezedon(m): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2016
geoworldedu:
Happy to hear this. And what talent was that o?
To Serve God and Support Chelsea football club

4 Likes

Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by orunto27: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2016
I have received the Message too. Thank You God for revealing hidden values to Your people.
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by orunto27: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2016
I have received the Message too. Thank You God for revealing hidden values to Your people. "THERE WAS AN IMPORTANT GUY"!!!!
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by otemanuduno: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
orunto27:
I have received the Message too. Thank You God for revealing hidden values to Your people.
Damogul, Realmindz, Seun, Anas09, Hopefullandlord, 4kings, Lordcenturion, Hardmirror, Johnydon22...

@ Orunto27, but how come you also see this when even we both don't agree on matters? or aren't you the same Orunto27 who was arguing with me on my DOCTUFOS THREAD?
That THUMMIM is definitely from THE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY. THIS LIGHT DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW WHICH RELIGION YOU PRACTISE OR WHETHER YOU ARE AN ATHEIST OR NOT. IF ANYONE CAN MEDITATE VERY WELL, HE/SHE SHALL BE SEEING THINGS.
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by realmindz: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
otemanuduno:
Damogul, Realmindz, Seun, Anas09, Hopefullandlord, 4kings, Lordcenturion, Hardmirror, Johnydon22...

@ Orunto27, but how come you also see this when even we both don't agree on matters? or aren't you the same Orunto27 who was arguing with me on my DOCTUFOS THREAD?
That THUMMIM is definitely from THE LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY. THIS LIGHT DOESN'T WANT TO KNOW WHICH RELIGION YOU PRACTISE OR WHETHER YOU ARE AN ATHEIST OR NOT. IF ANYONE CAN MEDITATE VERY WELL, HE/SHE SHALL BE SEEING THINGS.

I don't understand.

Don't be in a haste to make a conclusion. His comment does not mean he now agrees with u
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by 4kings: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2016
otemanuduno:

During meditation, do you decide the area you wish to see, or something random just come?
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by otemanuduno: 8:38am On Nov 22, 2016
4kings:

During meditation, do you decide the area you wish to see, or something random just come?
Sometimes I decide and it doesn't come. Sometimes it comes. But most times it comes randomly.
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by otemanuduno: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Latest On SOYINKA.

BABA IS COMING 'HOME' https://www.nairaland.com/3496265/threw-away-green-card-soyinka/4#51550083
HOME? WHAT IS HOME? TO DO WHAT?
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
Please Otem kindly try to massage me on this mail if you get to see this massage, I wanna discuss something with u: kingbright500@gmail.com. Thanks.

I sent pm to you but you didn't reply.
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

Is this a vision you are sharing? undecided
Re: Professor Wole Soyinka Has Passed His Talent To Another Nigerian by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
otemanuduno:

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Any Church Where The Preacher Is Important Than Jesus Is A Cult – Gbile Akanni / Your Prediction For 2018 / Adeboye Is Wrong But That Is Not The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.