Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE (26156 Views)

Natural Cure For Erectile Dysfunction ED. / Masturbation: I Think I Have PE And ED, I'm Just 20 / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
JOYSTICK LESSONS
Erection problems can have many causes. These include: Physical problems, such as injury to nerves or loss of blood supply to the penis . Other health problems, such as diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety, and depression. Side effects of certain medicines.

FOR SOLID HARD ROCK AND ROD LIKE Attention GET THE ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

Get the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, a 100% herbal product with no side effect, capable of correcting any form of erectile dysfunction and premature expulsion.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gma
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Stephenfowoyo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Good morning all

For individuals having issues with manhood , consider your case over as ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER is here for you

Get the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER, a 100% herbal product with no side effect, capable of correcting any form of erectile dysfunction and premature expulsion.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.
How much is it?
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by segzie2012: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2017
CARLOSZ:
I received mine today, thanks for the quick delivery.
I'll let you know of results after taking mine for some days and experimenting.. grin

you never use am yet? bro

hope we are save
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by BESTEAGLE: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2017
PLS, AM FRM ENUGU STATE, HOW CAN I GET DIS DRUG AND IS THE PRICE AFFORDABLE
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
BESTEAGLE:
PLS, AM FRM ENUGU STATE, HOW CAN I GET DIS DRUG AND IS THE PRICE AFFORDABLE
we waybill to every state in Nigeria including abroad and for individuals in enugu as well as close by states stand the chance of getting the package the next day if demand is made today.
The price is very affordable sir cutting across the low income earners to high income earners.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
MORE Lessons.
A low sperm count is also called oligospermia (ol-ih-go-SPUR-me-uh). A complete absence of sperm is called azoospermia. Your sperm count is considered lower than normal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. ... Nonetheless, many men who have a low sperm count are still able to father a child.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2017

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Izzy2000: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
My brodaz I know some of us are dying silently in our marriages and relationships due to erectile dysfunction, quick emasculation and other related issues. I am testifying based on my own experience. I use to b weak and most times wen i enter before u say jack Robinson, I have cum. It was very disappointing and went further to create low self exteme in me. I have always wanted to satisfy my woman which made me to try several drugs and herbs but all to no avail. Until one day I saw Asamkpokoto action powder being talked about in nairaland, I decided to read more about d product and also picked d phone no which I later called d man sent from God to help people with such illments. When I called him, he took his time to advice me on a new way of life and diet I should be eating before sending me the product. Just d first day I took d medicine, everything changed in my life. Ever since den I have been so happy with my sex life. Pls d product is Asamkpokoto Action Powder. If u try it I swear wit my God u will ever b grateful to God.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2017
Izzy2000:
My brodaz I know some of us are dying silently in our marriages and relationships due to erectile dysfunction, quick emasculation and other related issues. I am testifying based on my own experience. I use to b weak and most times wen i enter before u say jack Robinson, I have cum. It was very disappointing and went further to create low self exteme in me. I have always wanted to satisfy my woman which made me to try several drugs and herbs but all to no avail. Until one day I saw Asamkpokoto action powder being talked about in nairaland, I decided to read more about d product and also picked d phone no which I later called d man sent from God to help people with such illments. When I called him, he took his time to advice me on a new way of life and diet I should be eating before sending me the product. Just d first day I took d medicine, everything changed in my life. Ever since den I have been so happy with my sex life. Pls d product is Asamkpokoto Action Powder. If u try it I swear wit my God u will ever b grateful to God.
thanks bro ....God is faithful.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
Having any manhood dysfunction why die in silence, use the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER to solve any manhood dysfunction now .

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 4:40pm On Dec 19, 2017
Treat root cause of that dysfunction of the manhood and be free today from any kind of ED/PE.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 11:17am On Dec 30, 2017
Get total manhood treatment by using the all herbal drugs the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 9:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Treat every root cause of manhood challenges with the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:09am On Jan 30, 2018
Correct any dysfunction of the joystick with the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER today.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 7:42am On Feb 28, 2018
Get complete and total solution to every manhood challenges facing you using the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:17am On Mar 17, 2018
Have you been faxes with one manhood challenge or the other ...that it has affected your relationship negatively ..then worry no more.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Are you a man and you are facing any form of manhood challenges then the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER is your best belt.

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2018

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery contact: Chriskosherbal on +2348159384406 (whatsapp) , +2348132179349 or e-mail: chriskosherbal@ gmail.com.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 3:26pm On Apr 08, 2018

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2018
Solve all manhood challenges with ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER.

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by JikanTaalolo: 5:51pm On May 11, 2018
If all these concoctions are working on your joystick just keep on consuming them. But be careful with your liver and kidneys. Immediately you started having legs swelling, breathlessness, cough etc come to see us for evaluation.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 14, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Am going to keep this short, as short as possible, we are in the days were most men have one manhood challenge or the other, erectile dysfunction is plaguing homes and gradually destroying marriages, leading to divorce and having kids been raised by just a single parent.

Men don't shy away from the fact that women love and adore sex, and there is no substitute for that, and not just sex but good sex, but you can't give what you don't have, you can give good sex, when you barely last 2mins, or joystick is as weak as fried ripe plantain (Dodo), with this major factor affecting you , you just cannot do the job effectively, your arsenals are poor, not sharp enough.

Enough of the talking, I bring you this herbal drug that can outrightly take care of manhood challenges, and give you the desired sexual fulfillment you need. The ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER gives you

Hard ROCK Manhood (ROD-like erection)

Eradicate Premature ejaculation

Thick Sperm

Boost your Sperm count and so on......

Stop loosing sexual battles ( lovemaking) with your spouse, soon you will loose your RESPECT...

For enquiries, counselling and product delivery call +2348159384406(whatsapp), +2348132179349, e mail: chriskosherbal@gmail.com. A trial will solve that challenge.

Premature ejaculation isn't a medical problem that needs to be solved with drugs.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 6:39am On May 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Premature ejaculation isn't a medical problem that needs to be solved with drugs.
it is a dysfunction and every dysfunction needs correction/treatment to function well and that's were my product comes to play sir.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 24, 2018
chriskosherbal:
it is a dysfunction and every dysfunction needs correction/treatment to function well and that's were my product comes to play sir.

Lmao.

Dysfunction caused by what?
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by ardrockltd(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
where did you stay
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
ardrockltd:
where did you stay
we stay in benin city, Edo state.

Sorry for the late response sir.
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Solve all kinds of manhood challenges with the use of ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION POWDER

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 3:50am On Aug 01, 2018

Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by GOFRONT(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2018
How much na......My Joystik no more givin me joy cry embarassed
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
How much na......My Joystik no more givin me joy cry embarassed
oga just call me and see how your joystick go dey react positively well and go give you long lasting joy sir..
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by felixinfinity(m): 12:52am On Aug 19, 2018
1. After advertising on Naira land thread, you asked us to contact you in private for price; that is wrong and unacceptable.

2.The major cause of erectile disfunction is HEMORRHOID I.e PILE which you never mentioned in your write up.

3.Does this product have NAFDAC registration number?
Re: Having Manhood Challenges: Natural Solution to Erectile dysfunction (ED) & PE by chriskosherbal(m): 5:29am On Aug 26, 2018
felixinfinity:
1. After advertising on Naira land thread, you asked us to contact you in private for price; that is wrong and unacceptable.

2.The major cause of erectile disfunction is HEMORRHOID I.e PILE which you never mentioned in your write up.

3.Does this product have NAFDAC registration number?
Goodday ...my price is a known price by all and there is no secret about it. I thought given the nature of what I sell, he may want to deal with me privately, be that as it may, the price of a sachet of this product is sold for #600 only...

There are several causes of erectile dysfunction ( ED ) which I took time to exhaust in my write up on this thread and I never said I have exhausted all factors causing ED. ...nevertheless thanks for going through my write up.

The issue of NAFDAC number is a thing that never be thrown under the carpet as long as it concerns drugs ( herbal or orthodox ), however, the process of attaining it is still very much on the radar and efforts/ measures have being put in place before, now and continously until it becomes a reality..

Futhermore, it is very necessary especially for a much talked about product like this which has generated alot of compliments and praise from members of this great forum as well as members of the public in general.

In concluding, if you have not given this a try then you are missing as the potency/ efficacy of this product just on the first day of product intake will compel you to say thank you with all humility and no disrespect to any other herbal drugs .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi Thanks Ekiti COVID-19 Donors (Full List) / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To / 20-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide In Imo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.