Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) (35309 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Elderly Women Doing Bricklaying Job In Abuja (Photo) / How I Stole N5.675m From Diamond Bank – Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Whytelyon(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016

=N= 5.675m , Me? Ghana direct. No time. grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by emyrald91(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
ijustdey:

“As a cleaner, I knew where all the secret files were kept and where the bank kept its keys where you can have access to dollars, Nigerian currency and all other currencies.”

Sometime ago, while delivering presentation on digital security, monitoring and access control,
I told my clients that the cleaners have more access to physical structures and resources in an organization than any other staff.
that is why every organization need digital monitoring system like CCTV, motion dictators and access control. that is so bad for DIAMOND bank.
Assuming these guys had used Biometric Security rather than Lock and key? of course this story wouldn't arise. people wouldn't have heard of how much cleaners know about the banks.
I hail our technology for Naija.
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by shumuel(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
10 years and he wasn't promoted, Diamond bank need to be probed, i know many cleaners and security guards in Skye bank who get promoted to cashiers/Tellers or Customer Care representatives after 2-3years of working with the bank, so i don't blame the guy i rather blame the bank.

He don try na him pension he wan collect grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by tiepo: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chai! You no get sense.!
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by SlimShaddy10(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Pidgin2:
Now you will end up in jail for a long long time, you go old for there

look at who is talking! supposed he succeeded, u would have been the first to say," I love him".

rubbish!!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by oyoofong(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eyah!! The devil of Ecomomic recession will help feed you in jail! oko-boy!
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by supplyquick: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmm.....

Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for professional consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by alaskido(m): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Peter Oko, Sorry o. You miss fire. Anyway like you said it is the economic recession. But you have worked for 10 years and still a cleaner. Them no dey promote una self for that bank? By the time you get out of jail the recession might be over.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Hanendez(m): 1:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
Davash222:
Peter Oko, you are a big fool!!! So, you have access to where you can pick hard currencies and only come up with just 5.6m

Imagine a cleaner having access to the vault undecided
He who shall say to his brother 'you fool' shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Hanendez(m): 1:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
nerilove:
See fool, biting the finger that fed you. But I'll hold the security guards responsible for not searching him when leaving the premises.
He who Calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Nwendy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoggleB:
Hmmmm.. Nothing we no go see for naija.. For GEJ regime cleaners they return money.. For PMB regime cleaners they steal bank money..
lol
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Batifeori: 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
stnkembu:
A cleaner in a bank for 10 solid years... What da F?
And what is solid in that wasted 10yrs?
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by nerilove(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hanendez:

He who Calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
It's obvious that you support evil. Stealing from your master is not a sin. Bird of a feather...
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by willibounce1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Flat hea.ded hopeless thief.. he should be jailed immediately...
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
obstead200:

i dont know if this infor is true. because management of the vault keys no be small matter. no single person is allowed to hold the keys and manage the vault. they are always two people who must operate different keys and aa combination lock to open a vault.

but if the info is true, then the HBO/HOP, head teller/cash officer and the resident auditor (if they have one) can kiss their jobs goodbye.
Am telling you bro..
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by PDBonline: 5:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
GoggleB:
Hmmmm.. Nothing we no go see for naija..
For GEJ regime cleaners they return money..
For PMB regime cleaners they steal bank money..
Maybe you should have said in GEJ's regime nobody got caught but in PMB's regime, they are all getting caught.

... Just another way you could see it, neither is completely correct.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by fullz: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Latty88:
The bank manager and other bankers are too careless to the extent a cleaner know much informations about files and know where keys to the vault are kept!

bros, a sniper will stay up for more than a day waiting for u to make one tiny mistake. Then, headshot!
no matter how smart n careful u are, no allow someone reason your matter.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by fullz: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
dumb ni88a. No escape plan. #SayNoToCrime

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by mickool(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
So the CCTVs in the are not working?
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Uzr1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nah so e easy to open vault?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by billyG(m): 7:55am On Nov 22, 2016
ijustdey:

http://punchng.com/stole-n5-675m-diamond-bank-cleaner/

Wow this has nevr happen anywhere in d world b4 this cleaner deserve an award & an induction in2 d Banking Hall of fame but deserve a hard knock 4 allowing himself to b caught atlast.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by billyG(m): 8:03am On Nov 22, 2016
On a 2nd thought been a cleaner in a bank is a lucrative venture imagine lying ma hands $200k & smuggling it in a specially design shoe & trouser.
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by billyG(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Foolish nigga cry
imagine that money is not enuff 2 hire Ricky Tafa or Ozekhme(SAN) or settle justice Inyang okoro.
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by SHOCK7(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
NNCA Abeokuta branch reporting live from ota farm... Dalu.. Igbo kwenu kwezenu.. Slow pork.. You stole that amount and you still get caught. grin
bimbo hi, pls is dat really u on 'ur profile?
Re: Diamond Bank Cleaner Steals N5.675m In Nyanya Abuja(Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
Where 6M go carry her reach for dis Nigeria undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

84-Year-Old Woman Languishes In Prison, Years After Son Died In Jail. Photos / Nigerian Man Killed In Venezuela By His Business Partners (Pics, Video) / Woman Killed After Suicidal 12-Year-Old Jumps Off Bridge And Lands On Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.