Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission (13019 Views)

Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor: Senate Confirms 82-Year-Old Ambassadorial Nominee / Senate Confirms Stephen Ocheni And Suleiman Hassan As Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Naijapopular(f): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2016
The Senate has confirmed the following as Board Members of the Nigerian Communications Commission:
1. Senator Olabiyi Durojaiye- Chairman ( South-West)
2. Mr. Sunday Dare- Executive Commissioner-Stakeholder Management.
Non-Executive Commissioners
3. Senator Ifeanyi Ararume- (South East)
4. Mr. Clement Omeiza Baiye- ( North-Central)
5. Chief Okon Ofem Obono-obia ( South-South)
The Board of the NCC consists of nine Commissioners, the Chairman, the
Executive Vice-Chairman/Chief Executive Officer, Two Executive
Commissioners and Five Non- Executive
Commissioners.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/11/senate-confirmed-board-members-of.html?m=1

2 Shares

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by yeyeboi(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by ybalogs(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2016
The men with the long legs.Our prayers follows you as we curse you if you misbehave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2016
The first two men...did Nicki Minaj sit down o your faces? See as e squeeze like starched shirt.
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2016
Ifeanyi Ararume wink

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by EHMIR(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by kidman96(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2016
I hope they have the balls to stand up to Mtn.

Useless network.
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by veekid(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016

at this very moment; Saraki no get choice
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by yomibelle(f): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2016
@ least, the geo-political zones are well represented
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by henrydadon(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2016
grin

see that first man looks like a typical afonja that is ready to suck the country dry
may god help us all

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Pepper don rest undecided

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
Connection...
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Akinaukwa: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Compensation for political decampees. Congrats sha!
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Atiku2019: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Finally God pick their call after much I beg sir grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by yankeedude(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
Same old people. Issokay

1 Like

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 21, 2016
K
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by wellmax(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Where are the wailers?
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by permsec: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Hope its not those with a one year diploma.
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by sweetgala(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2016
NCAN .. I call southernisation

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by zeestunner(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
yankeedude:
Same old people. Issokay

Nobody stopped u from running for office and putting young men everywhere na 21 year old win state senator for U.S. Instead of complain make una try and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2016
It is much expected.
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by vabok(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
Same old crooks being re-cycled...
THIS APC SEF!!!!
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Allee90: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2016
I have not seen any Almajiri there
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by colossus91(m): 11:24am On Nov 21, 2016
God please touch Mr Sunday on my behalf!!
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by lastmessenger: 11:31am On Nov 21, 2016
They don share am come leave n power for the rest of nigerian leaving 5k per month for the rest of the zombies

2 Likes

Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by yankeedude(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Who told you I am complaining? I just made a comment not a complain. I am not one of those that are interested in running for political post as I am a technocrat in my own field and am available to help government make meaningful changes where necessary.Thank you
zeestunner:

Nobody stopped u from running for office and putting young men everywhere na 21 year old win state senator for U.S. Instead of complain make una try and see
Re: Senate Confirms Board Members Of NCC, Nigerian Communications Commission by Kennedymac(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
rochas has settled ararume with this nomination

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate’s Rejection Of Magu: Lawyers React, Blame Presidency / Senator Peter Nwaoboshi's 60th Birthday Celebration In Pictures / On The Verge Of Collapse, 13 Gencos Drag FG To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.