Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,398 members, 7,864,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) (17606 Views)

Mimiko Celebrates Eyitayo's Appeal Court Victory Over Jimoh Ibrahim(pics / Protest In Akure Over Jegede's Name Removal From INEC List (pics) / Protest At INEC Office In Edo. Police Repel Protesters With Tear Gas (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by checkolatunji: 11:53am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:
interesting developments... must inec force citizens into violence?
INEC has always been a key precipitator of electoral violence in Nigeria...

I don't think the problem is Inec, Court gave orders and Inec follow. Chikena
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Vatsyayana: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

So INEC should disobey court order because it does not want to force people to violence?
Oshi radarada iranu abasha!

3 Likes

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by checkolatunji: 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

Kata away mkpi!!

Mechipu gi onu ahu iji eri nsi, aturu ohia.

On a serious note, Jimoh Ibrahim is fugitive planted by Apc to destroy PDP.

Na WA ooo, sote if person cough for him house now, na Apc cause am?

Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where is seunmg and khalal Shebi I told you the election will not likely hold on Saturday!! There is no how INEC will hold elections without the consent of the people.it is very easy to force them to postpone the elections

The right to protest is a constitutional right that can't be denied. The protest will not in any way stop the conduct of the election. PDP has a legitimate candidate in the election and there is absolutely no basis to call for postponement.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by crown08(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2016
paid protesters. Awon Okponu.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 12:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
seunmsg:

The right to protest is a constitutional right that can't be denied. The protest will not in any way stop the conduct of the election. PDP has a legitimate candidate in the election and there is absolutely no basis to call for postponement.
When the time comes who knows you might be the ones to conduct the elections for INEC. Your services would also be needed in Rivers state.You think any INEC staff would be willing to die just because of an election
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by OnichaIgbo(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
checkolatunji:

Na WA ooo, sote if person cough for him house now, na Apc cause am?

Oga ooo

Bia wretch**e**d yellowbar muslim, ikpasuo mu iwe this rainy afternoon I will divert my aggression to you. Mpama!
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 12:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

When the time comes who knows you might be the ones to conduct the elections for INEC. Your services would also be needed in Rivers state.You think any INEC staff would be willing to die just because of an election

Don't worry yourself about the staff of INEC that will conduct the election. Trust me, INEC have so many competent, patriotic and dedicated staff that will conduct the election to the satisfaction of the good people of Ondo state.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

[size=15pt]PA Chukwudi, The Election will go on as planned, and nothing will stop it...It is normal for people to stage protests, when things dont go their way...Dakuku Peterside did more than this, and elections were still.conducted in Rivers State...Even in American, the democrats are still protesting, will that stop Trump from being sworn in?

INEC conducted Senatorial elections in Kogi State without APC, having any candidate, and heaven didnt fall...

However, I urge the PDP miscreants to be orderly while on the protest or the law enforcement agencies would be called in to maintain peace..

By Thursday, I expect nothing less than 50 Battalions of solders and at least 50000 mopols to be deployed in Ondo state..to make sure people exercise their franchise in free and fair environment....

Truth talks![/size]
common sense is not common. Try to locate urs
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by horlarredemz(m): 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Watin concern inec for the matter
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Olu317(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Violence can scuttle the polls. I believe that is mimiko's game plan to force INEC to postpone the polls
...I do disagree with you if you feel it is Mimiko's plan to scuttle this election. Practically impossible. But is it fair in all ramification to change the original candidate with a non official member?, it is an insult and deprivation of right on the people whose party's flag bearer was shortchanged to a money bag because the INEC following the dictate of presidency that want to create CHAOS in the south West asked for it . All in the name of Divide and Rule. President Buhari is indeed an oppressor. But the CPC government has failed to follow history. Head or tail APC's control at center of Nigeria can not hold again in 2019. I wait patiently in coupl
e of months for APC to be dismembered naturally.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

Did INEC create the two PDP factions?
Don't defend illegality.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 12:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
seunmsg:

Don't worry yourself about the staff of INEC that will conduct the election. Trust me, INEC have so many competent, patriotic and dedicated staff that will conduct the election to the satisfaction of the good people of Ondo state.
Tell me something!! You mean INEC has all this people yet it has not been able to conduct elections in Rivers since March?
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by wellmax(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
atirolu:
Inec under buhari is a big mess

Time of impunity is long gone. People should learn to respect the law.
Go and read up facts about what is happening in Ondo State
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by cktheluckyman: 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olu317:
...I do disagree with you if you feel it is Mimiko's plan to scuttle this election. Practically impossible. But is it fair in all ramification to change the original candidate with a non official member?, it is an insult and deprivation of right on the people whose party's flag bearer was shortchanged to a money bag because the INEC following the dictate of presidency that want to create CHAOS in the south West asked for it . All in the name of Divide and Rule. President Buhari is indeed an oppressor. But the CPC government has failed to follow history. Head or tail APC's control at center of Nigeria can not hold again in 2019. I wait patiently in coupl
e of months for APC to be dismembered naturally.
I understand your point but the fact remains that the FG and sheriff has frustrated the case in court. I always knew this would happen. Mimiko would sponsor violence and force INEC to postpone the polls.If the case is not resolved by the supreme court before Friday, I foresee INEC offices getting torched.I don't see elections holding in ondo on 26th
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by kunlegboye(m): 12:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz so the mopol will force people to vote baa? Anyway we are watching. Let's see how events will unfold. I still insist they won't be election in ondo unless this issue is resolved

says who? You!...Hahaha...see how we dey deceive ourselves!
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mimiko and it at all cost agenda...President Buhari should called Mimiko to Order to called his thugs to order....Ondo we support Jimoh Ibrahim

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

I understand your point but the fact remains that the FG and sheriff has frustrated the case in court. I always knew this would happen. Mimiko would sponsor violence and force INEC to postpone the polls.If the case is not resolved by the supreme court before Friday, I foresee INEC offices getting torched.I don't see elections holding in ondo on 26th
....U are one of the supporter of Mimiko at all cost agenda and it will not work why did he not allow Zoning in the first place why 16years of power to only the central district so other are slave to central abi....Mtcheeew
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by atirolu(m): 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
wellmax:

Time of impunity is long gone. People should learn to respect the law.
Go and read up facts about what is happening in Ondo State

The inconclusive nature of election since is enough reason for my comment not to talk of hanky panky btw fed govt and inec
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 12:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
wellmax:

Did INEC create the two PDP factions?
Don't defend illegality.
.....Nigeria stand up for truth and called a spade a spade why shading black with white...The governor is not big above the law...why is he orchestrated trouble(Mimiko)...President Buhari should called Mimiko/jegede to order now...Before he turned the state to chaos because he's a governor...Rubbish man of traitor of the highest order...
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Excellent11: 12:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
nuisance youths six years after graduation no job yet they have become a tool to be by ruthless politicians brooms for Naija youths
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by supplyquick: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
hmmmm.....

Meanwhile, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see the latest prices of building materials and for professional consultations on your project.

Best of luck!
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 12:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Where is seunmg and khalal Shebi I told you the election will not likely hold on Saturday!! There is no how INEC will hold elections without the consent of the people.it is very easy to force them to postpone the elections
....Mimiko is gooner why sponsor of thugs and awon Mumu to come and do paid protest in the name of selfish agenda...8months of Unpaid salaries u no do protest but na at all cost of selfish agenda of Mimiko/jegede...Mtcheeeew awon ode gbogbo
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Olu317(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

....I can categorically tell you that Buhari and his Akintolas can't stand the test of time in Yoruba land. Election will hold . It is now left between choosing the devil and the deep blue sea. As far as am concern Oke is preferred. Or how can you expect a presidency that pick Ajasin from Owo to be the representative of Ondo state in Niger Delta oil producing committee in couple of weeks back when Ilajes are still alive .APC at Federal mean no good for us Yorubas but divide and rule . I hope Mimiko can woe his own supporters to vote for Oke. E jé ka lè yóró lo ki awa fi abô si édiyé .Period.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Cholison(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
The kogi election recognised only party and not a candidate as per supreme court. Allow the court time to adjudicate.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by awayeyebundle: 1:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
atirolu:
Inec under buhari is a big mess
...how the matter dey concern INEC....Oga think we'll it obey the law and that's the law..how do u win with caretaker at state and federal level..it against our Party constitution of PDP and Nigeria constitution...Jimoh Ibrahim winning all the way...Fear don catch them bfore Supreme court verdict....Ondo na for Jimoh

Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
INEC is compromised. Obeying an outrageous court order instead of the Electoral Law. Can a court order have authority over the law/contitution which produced Jegede - witnessed and endorsed by the same INEC.
No wonder Orubebe tongue-lashed Jega when he couldn't take it anymore last year.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Lolz so the mopol will force people to vote baa? Anyway we are watching. Let's see how events will unfold. I still insist they won't be election in ondo unless this issue is resolved
u better do not deceive ur self. D election will hold ok.
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by unite4real: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
NgcoboP:

Really? If you were INEC, what would you have done? Disobey a court order?
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by greggng: 1:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Worst case scenario will be voters apathy but people must vote. Don't paint a picture that looks as if the entire state is protesting. Only miscreants sponsored by makarfi led pdp re protesting and they will be adequately taken care of on the Dday pdp has failed to tackle the root cause of their problem which is leadership problem so they ve only themselves to blame
Re: Protesters Block INEC Office In Akure Over Removal Of Eyitayo's Name (Photos) by HonAdefe(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hmmmmm Nans Senate president leading the protest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four British Mps Of Nigerian Heritage At The Nigerian High Commission In The UK / ICPC Returns N924m Stolen Funds To Ministry Of Environment / Shehu Sani Comforts Journalist Injured During Attack In Kaduna(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.