Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? (1370 Views)

Muhammad Sa’ad Abubakar Tells Security Agencies To Arrest Any Hate-Preacher / Why Do They Hate Been Called Yoruba / Ooni Ogunwusi Renames IPOB In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 10:43am On Nov 21, 2016
undecided
It switz..For what i have come across here on the net for a long time i found out that two of the most intelligent, successful, outgoing, interesting en enforcing tribe in Nigeria (Igbo en Yoruba) doesn't like to have anything to do with each other despite the fact that they need each other in some extend. A Yoruba guy hate to associate with an Igbo guy while an Igbo guy when associating with a Yoruba he is always cautious of his fellow citizen(Yoruba guy).

The most interesting thing is that a Yoruba guy like to associate or even marry an Igbo lady en vice-versa with Igbo guys to Yoruba ladies. My question here is; why all these hatred that i have being seeing both offline en online? Plz haters stay off
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by shortgun(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2016
I only see the hatred here......I think its all for fun.
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by ceejayluv(m): 10:47am On Nov 21, 2016
Most of dem are just jobless and/ or ignorant.... whiling away time on social media but cannot do jack in the real world. Check my siggy.
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by ojun50(m): 10:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Op crazymommy has a better answer to dis, if i should say my mind she will fire me again.
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
ceejayluv:
Most of dem are just jobless and/ or ignorant.... whiling away time on social media but cannot do jack in the real world. Check my siggy.

Taht should be the afonjas doin...cos a normal ipob must either be doin boi-boi,doing"oso-ahia or handling the system...La joblesnness
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 10:57am On Nov 21, 2016
ojun50:
Op crazymommy has a better answer to dis, if i should say my mind she will fire me again.

She cnt do u anythin..am behind u say wah u have to say...#This nt my real talk ooh grin
ojun50:

She cnt do u anythin..am behind u say wah u have to say...#This nt my real talk ooh
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by banknotes: 11:03am On Nov 21, 2016
those who use the word afonja don't have an idea of the word, Afonja was an Ilorin warrior, there's nothing insulting about that
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2016
banknotes:
those who use the word afonja don't have an idea of the word, Afonja was an Ilorin warrior, there's nothing insulting about that

Tell me siething or adonblivit..By the power Of ribena,i call on #Lalasticlala ..#Fp things grin
banknotes:

Tell me sumeething or adonblivit..By the power Of ribena,i call on #Lalasticlala ..#Fp thing
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by Israeljones(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Pls who are the afonjas?
because i only know the YORUBAS, IGBOS, HAUSAS and the infamous delusional Ipobians..
So pls explain berra
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by ojun50(m): 11:10am On Nov 21, 2016
itzswitz:

She cnt do u anythin..am behind u say wah u have to say...#This nt my real talk ooh grin

She cnt do u anythin..am behind u say wah u have to say...#This nt my real talk ooh

u don't want me to eat night food wen i get home abi
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 11:11am On Nov 21, 2016
One big fight comin up..#Sips kunu,grabs pop corn
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2016
Israeljones:
Pls who are the afonjas?
because i only know the YORUBAS, IGBOS, HAUSAS and the infamous delusional Ipobians..
So pls explain berra

Then who are the ipobians?undecided
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by crazymommy(f): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
Only the senseless ones hate each other because why should they even hate each other in the first place when we know in real life when it involves money or success they are ready to work together to make money but they will still come online and be forming tribal warriors....nonsense....isn't it ironic that someone on Nairaland that claims he hate a particular tribe will not mind to work for a company owned by someone from the tribe he claims he hates so much...they only remember they hate a tribe in mouth but they do not really practice what they preach offline...to them they believe they are having fun but not knowing that fun is taking away their common sense..
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by Israeljones(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2016
itzswitz:

Then who are the ipobians?undecided
Am sure i gave the adjective you seek in my previous post bruh...
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by itzswitz(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Israeljones:
Am sure i gave the adjective you seek in my previous post bruh...
U mean the dillusional and infamous part of it?Idongerrit..

Cc:Lalasticlala
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by babsir(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
i don't know about others o...i love Igbos, i grew up with them here in Lag and i must say they are good people..currently dating one of thie daughters and she gives me no wahala...i just dont know where the beef is coming from...#amnotanAfonja undecided
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by OMAR12: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2016
babsir:
i don't know about others o...i love Igbos, i grew up with them here in Lag and i must say they are good people..currently dating one of thie daughters and she gives me no wahala...i just dont know where the beef is coming from...#amnotanAfonja undecided
what are u??
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by OMAR12: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
Israeljones:
Pls who are the afonjas?
So pls explain berra
dude u really don't wanna know, like seriously.
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by babsir(m): 12:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
OMAR12:
what are u??

A southwesterners/ Yoruba ...thanks
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by OMAR12: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
babsir:

A southwesterners/ Yoruba ...thanks
okay man. eku iseh.
Re: Afonjas Vs Ipob:why Do They Hate Each Other?? by babsir(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2016
OMAR12:
okay man. eku iseh.
Eshe sir grin

(1) (Reply)

12 Completely Insane Festivals From Around The World / 6 Nigerian Languages That Are Now Extinct / What “state/tribe“ Would You Desire Having A Husband/wife From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.