Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,795 members, 7,866,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:21 AM

4 Important Things That Would Help You Succeed In Your Academics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4 Important Things That Would Help You Succeed In Your Academics (483 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / 7 Tips On How To Be A 'highflyer' In Your Academics / 7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Important Things That Would Help You Succeed In Your Academics by AnthonyDgreat: 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
In our Nigerian institutions today, most students are not even aware that they are there to learn. But today, i will list annd explain fully 4 tips and guidlines that will help you succeed academically.

These tips are arranged accordingly and should also be followed accordingly if you really want to see yourself improving academically.

1.Buy TextBooks:-
I am listing this as number one because without it, i don't think you can succeed academically, i call it the root of knowledge. Sometimes, it's very unfortunate that our youths ignore buying textbooks/handouts, they are only interested in buying cloths, shoes, lip sticks, sprays, weavons, etc just to impress their opposite sex. Sometimes, this is being caused by ignorance, pride and lack of advice from parents? It is actually good to look good but try to spend most of the money on textbooks/handouts.

On the other hand, you would see and hear some of them saying and complaining that they do not have money to buy textbooks, but they normally buy cloths and shoes. This is very annoying and unencouraging, tomorrow the blame would be put on the innocent parents who do not even know what their children are doing in school.

2. Read Very Harder :- in this category, some students do have textbooks but do not even read them, if you go to some lodges/hostels of our Nigerian universities, you would see some useful textbooks/handouts being used as toilet papers. This category is common in every institution.

Please students, read your books, do not forget that it is part of your knowledge, without it you cannot pass any examination.
Read constantly, your parents who gives you money for textbooks/handouts are not fools, they want your success, your success in your academics is their concern.

3. Avoid Girls :- Yes, i said you should avoid girls because most of them would

CONTINUE READING @ http://dailyschoolgist.com.ng/4-important-things-that-would-help-you-succeed-in-your-academics
Re: 4 Important Things That Would Help You Succeed In Your Academics by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
4 tips only one I see na

(1) (Reply)

Why All Nigerian Students Must Use Nigeria Universities Messenger For Live Chat / The Nigerian University System Is Symptomatic Of What Ails The Country / JAMB Registration 2017: Sales Of Form Has Not Commenced - JAMB Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.