Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (41492 Views)

Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by LordBaelish: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Isn't that babe that was caught hoeing?? Niggas sha.. sad sad shocked shocked
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by etinanguy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
D
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Fenzyflames: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Lol. The city Ambode is presently also using to personally enrich himself.........
hahahah that word "snail" got ma attention cuz thats wat my ph goons here use to describe p***y
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by sisisioge: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wowzerful! This babe is hooot! Chai!
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
This picture looks old, Jamal has grown bigger than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Nathdoug(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mehn this girl is too cute abeg...the shape too gbaski...

3 Likes

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by paddypower(m): 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is this news?,how e take change price of ewa nw?
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by sisisioge: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
LordBaelish:
Isn't that babe that was caught hoeing?? Niggas sha.. sad sad shocked shocked

Hoeing where? Does she look like a farmer to you? grin grin grin
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by shammah1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stop lying @OP. That's not Ice Prince son Jamal. Lalasticlala, Seun take note
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by efilefun(m): 1:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Exactly, the dude is an educated illiterate
MightyThor:

Clearly you don't know what a camel toe is.
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Rilwayne001: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
yape! see camel toe, feel like grabbing her by the *****

Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adulter, But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

The way Jesus will kick your ass to hell will be an interesting scene to behold grin grin cheesy
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by LordBaelish: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
sisisioge:

Hoeing where? Does she look like a farmer to you? grin grin grin

Yup, in the art of gold digging... wink wink
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Matthew 5:27-28 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adulter, But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

The way Jesus will kick your ass to hell will be an interesting scene to behold grin grin cheesy

baba, for all have sin and fallen short of his GLORY sad
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by dacovajnr: 2:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
yape! see camel toe, feel like grabbing her by the *****
You had me Searching for the Camel toe or you obviously dunno the meaning of Camel toe undecided
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Rilwayne001: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

baba, for all have sin and fallen short of his GLORY sad

And so what? You will be saved by grace after committing adultery with Ice prince's wife? Nah, it dont work like that
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by joenor(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
I preri you...
justscorchone:
Make I no lie if I get just one chance I go pour every inside this girl konjas, omo I go dey gbensh with eternal joy.
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by joenor(m): 2:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
That na wetin dey your mind, speak out!
BCISLTD:
angry for some people mind..make them just dey that pikin position....
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by adedayoa2(f): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
grin whats the saygrin

Leggout!grin
confusion is of the devil
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
dacovajnr:
You had me Searching for the Camel toe or you obviously dunno the meaning of Camel toe undecided
you need a third eye cool
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Jamean(f): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Body goals...okbye
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fenzyflames:
hahahah that word "snail" got ma attention cuz thats wat my ph goons here use to describe p***y

Consider me an adopted ph goon...............
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by justmenoni: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nein, he's proly trying to see if some CUCUMBER is available for lunch on the sea.

Destined2win:
The boy is trying to locate where a smell is coming from

1 Like

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
dacovajnr:

Oga, wetin u wan take camel toe do ? Hope this one do you ?

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Angel1696: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
The boy wants to go back inside where he came from.
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by sucess001(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Choi! see as the small boy carry face after smelling the thing?

Even the seas cant wash away her 'sins'...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by EfaLebo(m): 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
I bet Lil Jamal been peeping dad eat chocolate from that plate and he tryna have a taste wink

1 Like

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by Godson777(m): 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
The boy is trying to locate where a smell is coming from[/quote]that's his mum my friend, the breast carry style sleep

1 Like

Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by okowande(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
The pikin don caught dem for d Mouth Action several times, bet me! :oThe pikin don caught dem for d Mouth Action several times, bet me!
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by seenter84: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Fine lady

But I fear one thing in woman

The horrible smell of the V.

Only a few taste healthy
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by dacovajnr: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

you need a third eye cool
While u need to as one your 5th coz you been seeing Something cool
Re: Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach by petrov10: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Nah the same gal wey dey roll with sugar daddies b dis?
love ur ride

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Marley Arrives Court For Bail Hearing / Peter Okoye Cautions Paul For Giving The Public An Opportunity To Crucify Him / #AMVCA2018: Bisola Receives Her GAC SUV Car (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.