Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,276 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports (539 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Hosted And A Non-hosted Adsense 2019 / I'll Design A Hosted Blog With 10 Free Articles And SEO For Low Price. / Get A Blogger Hosted Blog For Very Low Price(hot) With Free 10 Original Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
I need a site like adibet,com .... if you can create for me
Re: I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by mokoshalb(m): 1:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
I doubt you have enough fund...
john4reala:
Re: I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
mokoshalb:
I doubt you have enough fund...
I don't get you
Re: I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by DoyenExchange: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
www.justyblog.com is a simple blog. Should you be interested, it is up for sale.
Re: I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by bedfordng(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
john4reala:
such kind of site involves custom programming except you want to use their script to feed the data to your site. most if the prediction site does offer that which reduces the workload for. you just copy and paste you have it display in your site
Re: I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2016
bedfordng:
such kind of site involves custom programming except you want to use their script to feed the data to your site. most if the prediction site does offer that which reduces the workload for. you just copy and paste you have it display in your site
So is it very Hard?
Re: I Need A Hosted Blog For Sports by bedfordng(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
john4reala:
So is it very Hard?
nothing is very hard if you have the cash to pay for it. If any one wants to do something like that for you from scratch, then be ready to pay heavy price for the service. You can decide to use the other route by feeding it through most of the prediction site iframe codes

(1) (Reply)

Nextsphere Technologies - Your Solution To IT Problems / Blog For Sale... / I Will Skillfully Bypass Facebook Photo Tag Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.