Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) (38124 Views)

Lady Dies In A Fatal Accident In Suleja. Do You Know Her? (Disturbing Photos) / Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Accident In Bayelsa Injures NDU Student, Kills Man (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by MVLOX(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
ok na yahooboy don enta...
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by sisisioge: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Olordhavemercy!
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jehovah!!!!! and some people go dey complain recession. this ones don go o. Be happy while ur alive. Ur hope still gara!!!

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by DEIFIED(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shio... This is horrible.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kkposky:
e just dy start..... u dupe people to buy motor in the name of yahoo and G plus... and u think say u go enjoy the money.... i sense more sorrow coming..... una go even sell the cars to pay bills.... I just pity for the bereaved family

haaaaaa, all dis money miss way pikin, na because u dey use ordinary mecerdes na him give u d privilege to crush pple to death, abeg lock the motherfvcker up............

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Uzoigwe1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
He that dwells in the secret place of the most high God shall abide in the shadow of the almighty.....PS.91. May God continue to protect us all in Jesus name!!!

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
ndoeyopbennet:

I schooled there for my first degree.
I graduated last year. He is a close friend of mine. We usually ball together but dey told me decided carry his goons in his own car and wen e happen all of dem run leave am.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
MVLOX:
ok na yahooboy don enta...
undecided

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by nofij(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
eightsin:
But I thought bikes had been banned from plying the roads of abraka! R.I.P
Bikes were recently recalled.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by eezeribe(m): 2:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
[size=20pt] shocked shocked shocked

I cover every nairalander from north ,east ,west ,south with the blood of jesus Amen!!!!!![/size]

Keep your covering to yourself

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by crisycent: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
The guy wen drive the car na......

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ndoeyopbennet: 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
I graduated last year. He is a close friend of mine. We usually ball together but dey told me decided carry his goons in his own car and wen e happen all of dem run leave am.
ndoeyopbennet:

It is sad that in Abraka, children that just gained admission would rather buy cars and jeeps, take girls out for rides, wear kaftans and act rich, instead of going to school and making good grades. This spirit has caught up with 70% of Abraka students and even the indigenes.
Yahoo Yahoo is a scourge that must be eliminated for the sake of our collective future.

Abraka na casted place. Nor be place to send your pikin go except say u wan de monitor am if not e go join yahoo yahoo sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by nofij(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
Chepy1:
They didn't tell you how he was bragging about killing off the case with money and that he even received an alert immediately.

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
ndoeyopbennet:

Abraka na casted place. Nor be place to send your pikin go except say u wan de monitor am if not e go join yahoo yahoo sharp sharp.
Since government has refused to help. Guys gat help themselves na embarassed

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Stoner069(m): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
justscorchone:
Instead of rushing them to the hospital they are there taking pics and walking about,my country is a mofcuka.the bloody hospitals sef might not admit them sef angry
Are you dumb or something?

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ndoeyopbennet: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
nofij:

They didn't tell you how he was bragging about killing off the case with money and that he even received an alert immediately.

That one comes as no surprise. Abraka boys like juju die. They'll goto Amai, Ogume, Kwale or Esanland to procure many charms for the game. I almost join them that year na. One of my coursemates, Obah, was always telling me to follow him to do plus. Na God save me from bad friends.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
nofij:

Hahaha. I never hear dar one. Buts its no strange to me.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Stoner069(m): 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kkposky:
e just dy start..... u dupe people to buy motor in the name of yahoo and G plus... and u think say u go enjoy the money.... i sense more sorrow coming..... una go even sell the cars to pay bills.... I just pity for the bereaved family
Bad Belle. How do you know it's yahoo money. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by incredible6(m): 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kkposky:

Where you there wen he duped ppl, why judge ,

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by jasysandra(f): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
ndoeyopbennet:

That one comes as no surprise. Abraka boys like juju die. They'll goto Amai, Ogume, Kwale or Esanland to procure many charms for the game. I almost join them that year na. One of my coursemates, Obah, was always telling me to follow him to do plus. Na God save me from bad friends.
You forgot to mention Ghana.

I knew one back then that suddenly left school for Ghana on coming back, he bought a car, we were in 300level then.

4 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
eezeribe:

Keep your covering to yourself

I nor even add u join b4 Ozour........dem nor even dey count u among sensible human beigns . angry

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
nofij:

I have been in dis situation b4 but I no kill any person. But him car really bash beyond repair from pics wey e send me. I dey ball in school go see am 2moro for sure

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by jasysandra(f): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stoner069:
Bad Belle. How do you know it's yahoo money. Mtcheew
E no dey hard to know .
Abk and yahoo boys be like 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by ndoeyopbennet: 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
jasysandra:
You forgot to mention Ghana.

I knew one back then that suddenly left school for Ghana on coming back, he bought a car, we were in 300level then.

When dem don finally smoke Abbi Igbo finish, dem go just stand up run leave school go enter Ghana. Kai! No single consideration of the future at all sef. As if Yahoo na government work.

Defrauding people for a living is NOT NORMAL. It is EVIL. If you are doing it, please STOP it because GOD WONT FORGIVE YOU.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by EfaLebo(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
OMG! Our parents didn't raise kids but educated tauts everywhere. Oh that poor man trying to feed his family.... May the Lord rest his soul.

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
jasysandra:
E no dey hard to know .
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Stoner069(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
jasysandra:
E no dey hard to know .
lol Osheeey make the guy cool off for cell first. Make dem gimme him car while they are investigating the matter. grin

2 Likes

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by eightsin(m): 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
nofij:

Bikes were recently recalled.

So they took one step forward and 2 steps backward. Foolish policy makers

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Collins0609(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Blood of Jesus,if Nigeria have good laws as China he will spent the rest of his life in jail

1 Like

Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by jasysandra(f): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stoner069:
lol Osheeey make the guy cool off for cell first. Make dem gimme him car while they are investigating the matter. grin
Na so grin
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by jasysandra(f): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: DELSU Student Kills A Man & A Woman With His Car (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stoner069:
Are you dumb or something?

Or something

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extortionists At The Airports / Big Birds Of The Sky; Incredible Paintings Of World’s Leading Aircraft / Sondos al-Qattan Losing Brands After Her ‘Slavery’ Comments Went Viral (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.