Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? (867 Views)

Cheapest Places To Live In Lagos For NYSC Corpers / Would You Give Up Social Media To Live In This Mansion? / 5 Cheapest Cities To Live In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? by mikeyj: 1:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Please i would like to know the easiest place to live in Lagos if working on the island. Like a 2 bedroom flat. with budget of 600k/Year.

Somewhere i wont spend my life time on traffic and also safe. I just want to be able to go to work and come back when its still bright in the day.

Please suggest areas to me i can check that is within my budget ..

Thanks guys
Re: Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Gbagada, Ogudu, Yaba, Surulere... You will get fair rent in those areas although the tastefully finished ones command higher rent... problem is you will also pay other fees from agency, legal, caution, services et al.. you might spend roughly 850k and you will be asked to pay 2 years if its a naughty lessor. You might get a 1 BEDROOM around ajah/oniru for 500-600k depends on quality and taste....
Re: Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? by mikeyj: 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Justdulla:
Gbagada, Ogudu, Yaba, Surulere... You will get fair rent in those areas although the tastefully finished ones command higher rent... problem is you will also pay other fees from agency, legal, caution, services et al.. you might spend roughly 850k and you will be asked to pay 2 years if its a naughty lessor. You might get a 1 BEDROOM around ajah/oniru for 500-600k depends on quality and taste....

What do you think about the traffic from Ajah to VI and from Surulere to VI. I am really particular about traffic lol . and someone
Re: Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
mikeyj:

What do you think about the traffic from Ajah to VI and from Surulere to VI. I am really particular about traffic lol . and someone
i wud rather u mainland than island..... its better and traffic is almoat same infacts ajah to lekki or vi trafgic is worse than yaba to vi... As for the someone... someone has to cope ooo
Re: Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? by mikeyj: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2016
Justdulla:

i wud rather u mainland than island..... its better and traffic is almoat same infacts ajah to lekki or vi trafgic is worse than yaba to vi... As for the someone... someone has to cope ooo

Would i be able to see a new or refurbished flat in surulere area for 600k? (2 bedroom)

1 Like

Re: Work In Lagos - Where To Live ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 22, 2016
mikeyj:

Would i be able to see a new or refurbished flat in surulere area for 600k? (2 bedroom)
chances arw slim but its possible

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Self Contain/ Mini Flat In Sagamu, Ogun State / Serviced Plots For Sale At Perfection Estate , Ibeju-lekki, Lagos With C Of O! / SALE* Luxury 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartment In Osapa-london . Lekki . N 35m (+pix's) **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.