Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. (915 Views)

How To Embed Videos From Youtube & Other Video Hosting Sites To A Wordpres Sites / Take This Wordpres Blog With Mgid Ads For A Token / Best AMP Templates - Free Download Premium AMP Themes For Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by merriheart: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
I have been trying to get a template to build a blog. I have gotten free templates but I don't like them. the only template I love are from theme forest.net. I want to know how to download premium templates for free without paying for it. is there a way to go around it...please I need more information.
Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by 0doziaku: 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
merriheart:
I have been trying to get a template to build a blog. I have gotten free templates but I don't like them. the only template I love are from theme forest.net. I want to know how to download premium templates for free without paying for it. is there a way to go around it...please I need more information.

I can help with this, please contact me via my signature.
Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by celibate: 3:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
merriheart:

Contact me via pm.
Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by automatix: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2016
merriheart:
Dude, go work your ass off to make money so that you can pay for premium themes. This mindset of yours is destructive to your financial intelligence. Imagine sweating day and night to code and someone wants it for free without paying you for it. The makers are humans like you and not robot and it will be unfair to you if you were they. Respect people's effort bro. What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by ProGSM(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2016
Well, I don'y usually recommend this, but if you must have one, bookmark this page, it will help you.

http://www.webadmintips.com/free-themes-for-your-blog/

Be careful as you download.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by merriheart: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
automatix:
Dude, go work your ass off to make money so that you can pay for premium themes. This mindset of yours is destructive to your financial intelligence. Imagine sweating day and night to code and someone wants it for free without paying you for it. The makers are humans like you and not robot and it will be unfair to you if you were they. Respect people's effort bro. What goes around comes around.

Thanks for the lecture undecided
automatix:

Thanks for the lecture
Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by merriheart: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
ProGSM:
Well, I don'y usually recommend this, but if you must have one, bookmark this page, it will help you.

http://www.webadmintips.com/free-themes-for-your-blog/

Be careful as you download.

Enjoy!

thank you plenty
Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by dwana91(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2016
You can get them for free and safe don't let anyone deceive u
Re: How Can One Download Premium Wordpres Theme For Free Without Paying A Dam. by goverment(m): 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
merriheart:

Premium template or themes are meant for marketing purposes.

But I can help you with two methods

METHOD 1
Buy a premium theme, Edit the theme template to your test so that the premium theme will look like the way you want.

Do worry right reserved. You are license to edit premium themes.

METHOD 2
Download a free theme, Create a child theme for that tree theme.

Copy the template you wish to edit from the free theme to the child theme.

Edit the template in the child theme to your test.

Have it in mind that you don't have reserved right to edit everything in the template.

If you are looking for Awesome theme, go to "www.themegrill.com" or type "themegrill" in Google search bar click search.

Themegrill has themes for all type of blogs you can imagine

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense 24/07/2017 For Sale At #15,000 / How To Make Money Blog Flipping / How To Install Free SSL Certificate On Namecheap Shared Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.