Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,035 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS (74439 Views)

Young Lady Hides Bottle Of Stolen Wine In Her Panties, Caught Red-Handed (Photos / Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Man Hides Stolen CDs In His Underwear (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
While others are making preparations for the Christmas festive season which is drawing near, this young lady took her "hustle" to the streets by stealing from a shopping mall. She was however unfortunate as she was caught right in the very act. She was disgraced and embarrassed by the shop workers who caught her as they searched her thoroughly -unveiling all the stolen items she hid in her panties both front and back (how creatively pathetic)...

She was later arrested by security operatives working at the mall. Here are screenshots gotten from the viral video trending online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/lady-publicly-embarrased-after-hiding.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2016

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
..... I must be bigz gals, i must wear fine clothes now see where it has landed Sister Jennifer... Live within your means you no gree, an this is someones girlfriend angry

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by steppin: 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
What a waste! Fine girl

7 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by RoyalBlak007: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
"BIG GIRL"
busted grin

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
everyday for the thief

6 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by dainformant(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
what was she thinking... this is serious... prospective husbands take note

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Mekus68: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eyaa. See what Buhari caused. No job for the youths...Buhari making empty job promises since 2015.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by dre11(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nah dress dey make some girls look good....

See how her naked body be

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
embarassed
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by eezeribe(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2016
They should have stripped her

5 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by aderemielijah(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
Shameful act...

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
Mekus68:
Eyaa.
See what Buhari caused.
No job for the youths...Buhari making empty job promises since 2015.
can you give me one good reason why you think buhari has anything to do with this, and are you not up to date with news, did you not see the efforts he has made to quench poverty by giving undergraduates jobs

after voting him in power you would come online and be forming saint

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by TINALETC3(f): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
,u cn emmergin d look on d faces of dose guys she used 2 do shakara 4 if dey see her like dis,bae u no try oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by link2ok(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
eezeribe:
They should have stripped her

tongue

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by driand(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
grin and later she'll say it was the work of the devil angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by pxjosh(m): 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
How did those many items fit into her panties? shocked

If she had succeeded in getting out, guys would have envied her big pseudoazz grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by teebillz: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Where in Kenya did this happened?

13 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by ndoeyopbennet: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
The hustle is real o

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by danemenike: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
What huzzle is real? I dont tolerate nor encourage such in my company. Stealing others sweat.Too bad......
Invest in real estate today. Contact Engr. Daniel for your real estate/property investment.

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Enybliss(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
such an embarrassment later she'll start forming posh for people who don't know she's a thief

6 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by lielbree: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Imagine. Stealing just to show off for Xmas angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by jasysandra(f): 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
In a time where lynching of thieves is real

My sister you get mind die angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is hunger in the land cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by JesusmyGod1: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
so wishing I'm the sales boy there. I go ki owo bo kini yen DA DA ! maybe she hide sumn inside...........
Clothes sha.....can cover things o....Person wey fire this one Poona go need toothpick comot bone for im kini!!!
lepa to bad.......

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Sirfrederick(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
Haha. Nairaland babes them.

Invest your time and 7.4k to get 37k
E-mail me for more info

1 Like

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by Fantastic2m(m): 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by slim19(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Another shopping mall dey inside that pata grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Hides Stolen Items In Her Panties, Gets Himiliated. PICS by eleko1: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Vickyrotex sad, Aminat508 make una com see free lipsrsealed . I nor see anything oo embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oko Polytechnic Student's Room Burgled By Robbers (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo / 18-year-old Caught Having Sex With Mad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.