Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office (14007 Views)

2019: Ministers, Nnamani, Kalu Launch Buhari’s S/west Campaign Office / Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / Fayose Campaigns For Eyitayo Jegede In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by shaddoww: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
They attacked their office n nothing was damaged, hmmmmm, all dis moves to postpone d election won't work.
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by LorDBolton(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
erico2k2:

Says who??

If you're edo I weep for you, tinubu is right they must bring history back to schools.

KingOvoramwen1:

What is this clown saying??
Take time to read this.

Be honest, Are you really edo? No be by moniker

The edos are not NIGER DELTANS , the EDO'S are EDO'S in case you've forgotten who u are...

When did the term "ND" begin to exist? Do u even know??
Better open your eyes the legacy of great benin kingdom keeps being flushed down the toilet because people like you don't even know who you are!

Even during the civil war MW region was separate (after the yorubas had already cut ondo out of old benin kingdom when we left the old western region + lagos had been cut out too by the brits). Then they cut out delta, suddenly people say edo is a landlocked country! A landlocked country a bight was & is still being named after.

They're presently using scope to "cut Esan people out, now you want to be tied to port hacourt? (the prospective capital of a ND republic) U want to be classified as part of a so-called ND Dominated by the ijaws? These dirty ijaws??

Once again I state EDO'S ARE NOT NIGER-DELTANS.

Look at the pics so it's OBASANJO who will say you're a niger-deltan and you'll agree?

If naija breaks up we stand alone not as an absolute monarchy like before but as a constitutional monarchy.

You used such a revered name for moniker when YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Who's now the clown?

Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by KingOvoramwen1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 21, 2016
LorDBolton:

If you're edo I weep for you, tinubu is right they must bring history back to schools.

Take time to read this.

The edos are not NIGER DELTANS , the EDO'S are EDO'S in case you've forgotten who u are...

Better open your eyes the legacy of great benin kingdom keeps being flushed down the toilet because people like you don't even know who you are!

Even during the civil war MW region was separate (after the yorubas had already cut ondo out of old benin kingdom when we left the old western region + lagos had been cut out too by the brits). Then they cut out delta, suddenly people say edo is a landlocked country! A landlocked country a bight was & is still being named after.

They're presently using scope to "cut Esan people out, now you want to be tied to port hacourt? (the prospective capital of a ND republic) U want to be classified as part of a so-called ND Dominated by the ijaws? These dirty ijaws??

Look at the pics so it's OBASANJO who will say you're a niger-deltan and you'll agree?

If naija breaks up we stand alone not as an absolute monarchy like before but as a constitutional monarchy.

You used such a revered name for moniker when YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE? Who's now the clown?

True talk bro i feel you!!
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by BabafemiGold(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
What a world...Waiting and watching how this epic movie will end.
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by Jungleluv5: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
ceometromedia:
As Shared by Eyitayo Jegede campaign twitter account
Over 10 severely injured as Jimoh Ibrahim thugs attacks Eyitayo Jegede campaign office in Akure today. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-thugs-attack-eyitayo-jegede.html
All na lie nothing happened.
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by mencer(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
I suspect manipulations here...
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by Kagawa10: 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
LorDBolton:

Take time to read this.

You dey mad. Which Ondo was part of Edo state?

Yeye people!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by LorDBolton(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2016
Kagawa10:

You dey mad. Which Ondo was part of Edo state?

Yeye people!

(after the yorubas had already cut ondo out of old benin kingdom when we left the old western region + lagos had been cut out too by the brits)

Per the two bolded It's obvious you're quite unintelligent.

+ a quick trip to Google would save u d embarrassment of displaying ur ignorance on NL
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by Kagawa10: 12:19am On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

(after the yorubas had already cut ondo out of old benin kingdom when we left the old western region + lagos had been cut out too by the brits)

Per the two bolded It's obvious you're quite unintelligent.

+ a quick trip to Google would save u d embarrassment of displaying ur ignorance on NL

You're finally roaming.. Contrary to your foolishness, The Mid-Western was carved out of Yoruba region.. Ondo state have no semblance with the Binis.. Take that to your skull!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by LorDBolton(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2016
Kagawa10:

You're finally roaming.. Contrary to your foolishness, The Mid-Western was carved out of Yoruba region .. Ondo state have no semblance with the Binis.. Take that to your skull!

Was carved out of "yoruba region". Then I guess the old eastern region should be termed "igbo region"?

You're dull if u do not know the history of nigeria's administrative structure and the lines used to tag regions.

Or how the MW was created n how ondo wasn't allowed to join the referendum.

Yoruba region? Lols you're dull.
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by Kagawa10: 8:49am On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Was carved out of "yoruba region". Then I guess the old eastern region should be termed "igbo region"?

You're dull if u do not know the history of nigeria's administrative structure and the lines used to tag regions.

Or how the MW was created n how ondo wasn't allowed to join the referendum.

Yoruba region? Lols you're dull.

So? Is the remaining Western region not Yoruba region? And yes the Eastern region were Ibo region and that's why they still bear the Eastern to their name.. Other areas had to be carved out because they were non-ibo, same way the Bini and the Deltans were carved out of Youruba because we aint one!

For your info, I'm an Ondo man, so you better get your foolishness in order cos you can't try your land grabbing rubbish in Ondo. Dem neva even born your father! na the treatment wey we give the Benin king who came to his dead end at Akure, na hin we go give your lots! Kapish!

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by LorDBolton(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2016
Kagawa10:

So? Is the remaining Western region not Yoruba region? And yes the Eastern region were Ibo region and that's why they still bear the Eastern to their name.. Other areas had to be carved out because they were non-ibo, same way the Bini and the Deltans were carved out of Youruba because we aint one!

For your info, I'm an Ondo man, so you better get your foolishness in order cos you can't try your land grabbing rubbish in Ondo. Dem neva even born your father! na the treatment wey we give the Benin king who came to his dead end at Akure , na hin we go give your lots! Kapish!

Per the two bolded.

That's how I know you're empty...pls name the oba.

You call yourself an Ondo man yet u don't even know ur history. Lols

Only quote me again if u can name the oba that will leave his palace to go to akure.
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by Kagawa10: 9:55am On Nov 22, 2016
LorDBolton:

Per the two bolded.

That's how I know you're empty...pls name the oba.

You call yourself an Ondo man yet u don't even know ur history. Lols

Only quote me again if u can name the oba that will leave his palace to go to akure.

Lmao! You nor know say your Oba fought and died in Akure? Anyway, I've warned you to desist from your expansion game.
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by LorDBolton(m): 10:35am On Nov 22, 2016
Kagawa10:

Lmao! You nor know say your Oba fought and died in Akure? Anyway, I've warned you to desist from your expansion game.

This is. List of all our past obas

Eweka I (1180–1246)
Uwuakhuahen (1246–1250)
Henmihen (1250–1260)
Ewedo (1260–1274)
Oguola (1274–1287)
Edoni (1287–1292)
Udagbedo (1292–1329)
Ohen (1329–1366)
Egbeka (1366–1397)
Orobiru (1397–1434)
Uwaifiokun (1434–1440)
Ewuare I (1440–1473)
Ezotii (1473–1474)
Olua (1475–1480)
Ozolua (1480–1504)
Esigie (1504–1547)
Orhogbua (1547–1580)
Ehengbuda (1580–1602)
Ohuan (1602–1656)
Ohenzae (1656–1661)
Akenzae (1661–1669)
Akengboi (1669–1675)
Akenkpaye (1675–1684)
Akengbedo (1684–1689)
Ore-Oghene (1689–1701)
Ewuakpe (1701–1712)
Ozuere (1712–1713)
Akenzua I (1713–1740)
Eresoyen (1740–1750)
Akengbuda (1750–1804)
Obanosa (1804–1816)
Ogbebo (1816)
Osemwende (1816–1848)
Adolo (1848–1888)
Ovonramwen Nogbaisi (1888-1897)

Pls show it to your father, mother or any other deluded person who told u AN OBA OF BENIN

#1- left the royal quarters / palace (a place as big as a LG

#2- went to the warfront

#3- took arms to go and fight with the warriors

#4- died at akure.

That's all I need from you...
Re: Thugs Attack Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Office by orunto27: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen trying to abduct ETJ before The Election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Win In 2019 Election, Despite All The Defection – Yahaya Bello / Budget Office: NNPC Paying N53 Subsidy On Every Litre Of Petrol / ‘how INEC Staff Exposed PDP Rigging In Edo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.