Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit (13983 Views)

Buhari At The 4th Africa-arab Summit In Malabo (Photos) / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Equatorial Guinea / Osinbajo Arrives New Guinea For 8th African Summit Of African, Carribean States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Timijo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
When will our president sit down and fix this country? He just came back from Morocco last week.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
ceometromedia:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1605877776374025&id=1452287068399764
... Our inflation rate is 18% and our GDP shrink to 2.24% y/y. Meaning that we are deeply in a recession quagmire. But PMB is busy travelling up and down as if we are the largest economy in the world. Please let him delegates some of this role and sit down in the country to solve these major economic crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
baba should find solutions , am tired of excuses...
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by yankeypha: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
There is nothing good coming out from arab, only bombing, and killing innocent people, God of Israel will expose them, there mission will fail.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by BUHARImyDOG: 4:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
chair !!!! Chair chair. see wetin sophisticated AFONJAS imposed on us.

atiku4redemption2019
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by holytribe(m): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
NaijaMutant:
OK

I think you need to check your brain. am sure you are aware that the man who happens to be your president either you like it or not is also a father. And my advice is that; if you have not lost yours, pray such for him or I can do you a favour by having the same mind set you have towards the president at th picture attached, to your father as well.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by berrystunn(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Buhari, are you owning your self traveling allowance?
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by gregyboy(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
We never knew this man true intention was travelled the world nw we see y he couldnt travel during military regime
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by 4nobody4every1: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
He wants to travel again...I think Aso Rock is too hot for this Oga grin
tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by michoim(m): 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jonathan and his wife went to see Pope when they were in power, but no body talk of christianization...
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Duru009(m): 4:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ajala de president.....
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by abraka00(f): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
madridguy:
Long life Sai Baba. Let the wailers continuing foaming like soap kokan aiye.

Sai Baba is my President.
I know you are an almajiri and as the saying goes, "almajiri will always remain almajiri forever".

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by kassy777: 4:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
Blue3k:
Can't Buhari send diplomats or something. Does he need to appear to all these places like he's been summoned by court.
I never know watin dey shoke Buhari yans for Aso Rock?
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Marlboro1: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
emvico:
we know he will travel. so stop telling us tongue but one thing is certain, he will die of plane crash. useless man
Don't you think that is too harsh to wish plane crash on someone? Even if you don't like him as most Nigerians at this point, would it not be better to pray for a better president next time around?
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by emvico(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
Marlboro1:

Don't you think that is too harsh to wish plane crash on someone? Even if you don't like him as most Nigerians at this point, would it not be better to pray for a better president next time around?
let him die first so that another leader can come and take his place

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by farouk2much(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wait a minute is buhari a nairalander
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by ebereokey(m): 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
I know he will travels out again
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Whitemoney: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
Travel travel --- Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by madridguy(m): 5:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
We are all Almajiri grin

abraka00:
I know you are an almajiri and as the saying goes, "almajiri will always remain almajiri forever".
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Goziemartins: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
Now playing "Waka-waka" by Brymo....
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by yahmohy27: 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
NaijaMutant:

You are gradually losing your sense of self and will soon be lost in this path you've chosen.

You may soon become an invalid to your immediate environment and your community at large undecided

Your building your psyche to be a zombie undecided

There is life beyond the internet
Ehi kai ,nah ds recession sef
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by viktor01(m): 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
The comment here will not kill me.

Shebi your office dey for sky ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by legibow: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
No worry keep travelling and don't solve the problem in the country.... Na plane go kill you

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by fullz: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
this guy travels more than Gulliver.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by samsam2019: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Oloshi kan ni man yi sha

Just gallivanting around

Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by uvalued(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
#trumpthings i guess.. lets look within before the effect of nationalisation of america...under trump
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Eddiecute86(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Annie939:
Arab summit? let it not be what am thinking

Nah far from it. It is not what you are thinking , it is what we know already
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Spidermon: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
The kind of nomadic flexing this man ought to be doing at the detriment of 150 cows is what he is doing to thr detriment of 200 million Nigerians.
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Dmano: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
For em mind he thinks traveling is his work. We know ur duties but continue
Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by DeYoungJoe(m): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
am not surprise, very soon he will travel to ☀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Travel To Equatorial Guinea For Africa-arab Summit by Mystipetal1: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yet people abuse judges, who will question this one that globe trotting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / ”president Buhari’s Scheduled Visit To Rivers Based On Killings - Femi Adesina / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.