Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body (3882 Views)

Meet The Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood And Says She's 600 Years Old / “Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Timaya's Epic Reply To A Fan Who Called Him Old Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Grovebase: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2016
Meet real-life vampire who drinks blood from her boyfriend's body & avoids sunlight
This is all shades of messed up.

Like a creature of the night – this woman developed a thirst for blood when she was 12 and has avoided sunlight for 20 years.

Australian make-up artist Georgina Condon has a rare disorder, called thalassemia, and needs blood once a week.

But instead of a regular transfusion, she sucks it from her boyfriend.

The high from drinking blood is as good as sex.

‘I would put them on par. It is mainly arousal and joy,’ she said. ‘There is a reason that most vampire shows combine the two.

‘There
is a reason that most vampire shows combine the two. It is a form of
high that can’t be exactly described,’ she told Daily Mail Australia.

The 39-year-old has faux fangs especially made for her, but rarely uses them.

Instead, her boyfriend, Zamael, cuts a wound on his body using a sterile razor so Georgina can feed.

I
try on a weekly basis but it is hard on him and we don’t have a set
time such as ‘dinner time’ that would be strange,’ she said.

The couple met at a Bloodlust Ball in Brisbane three years ago.

But
Georgina developed a thirst for blood when she was 12 after picking a
scab on her body, and found her first willing ‘donor’ at 17.

‘I was getting off on the drinking and she was getting off being drank from,’ she said.

The True Blood fan also suffers from solar dermatitis, so she has to avoid full sunlight.

Georgina first noticed it when she developed a painful rash during a holiday to Brisbane.

Although
she likes to dress in black and wear talcum powder on her face –
Georgina now tries to keep her vampirisms low key because her friends
find it ‘weird’.

But at least her mother and younger sister are understanding.

‘They accept I do it but in no way have they ever done or desired to do something like that,’ she added.
see more photos http://grovbase.com/2016/11/21/meet-real-life-vampire-who-drinks-blood-from-her-boyfriends-body-avoids-sunlight/

Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by ammyluv2002(f): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nawa o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by thecrush: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2016
EWooo
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by DaddySLY(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
different shades of people makes the world....
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by LordZero(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
99 shades of fvcked up. .

2 Likes

Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's weird...

Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by yeezyquan(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by lordcyl3(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
the lady is damn pretty
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by buchilino(m): 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2016
LUNATIC.
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by MrRichy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2016
this one na awon aye handwork...
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's not blood in the bag more like ribena.

1 Like

Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Sandydayziz(f): 10:47pm On Nov 21, 2016
Is that so? Her teeth and claws or idonbilivit
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
TRENDING UPDATES

(ALBUM + TRACKLIST) 9ICE – ID CABASA http://awoofgist.com/2016/11/21/album-tracklist-9ice-id-cabasa/

• Pepenazi ft Reminisce X Falz – I Aint Got No Time (Remix) http://awoofgist.com/2016/11/21/pepenazi-ft-reminisce-x-falz-i-aint-got-no-time-remix/

• Video: Dremo ft Davido – 1 2 Bang mp4 http://awoofgist.com/2016/11/21/video-dremo-ft-davido-1-2-bang-mp4/

• VIDEO: Harrysong – Bacana Mp4 Video http://awoofgist.com/2016/11/21/video-harrysong-bacana-mp4-video/

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Justine Skye ft Wizkid – U Don’t Know http://awoofgist.com/2016/11/21/download-video-justine-skye-ft-wizkid-u-dont-know/
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by iamharkinwaley: 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Is that so? Her teeth and claws or idonbilivit
Seconded..

1 Like

Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by DozieInc(m): 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Hollywood casualties
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 21, 2016
That's some rare talent right there.

Nigeria needs her
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by kellyJames5(m): 12:18am On Nov 22, 2016
and somebody loves this one too shocked
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by olamickel(m): 12:59am On Nov 22, 2016
Bt she is aged already. Nt so for a real bloody freak undecided
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by keni315(f): 5:22am On Nov 22, 2016
hmmmm, they have muule for us again. I can't believe that pple actually believe this, Oga o
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Masterclass32: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2016
buchilino:
LUNATIC.

Gbam. Complete lunatic.

By the way, real vampires DO NOT have a need to avoid sunlight. These are misrepresentations found only in movies.

That said, there's more to this lady and her boyfriend than meets the eye.
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2016
end time...smh
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by potbelly(m): 9:31am On Nov 22, 2016
This is what happens when you watch too much Vampire Diaries/Originals
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Sobo drink won't be a bad idea for this young lady. undecided

*I Jenifar's voice*
Radarada
Re: Meet Real Life Vampire Who Drinks Blood From Her Boyfriend's Body by abrahamzy: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2016
My father,My father forgive us,the end is near.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funmi Awelewa Celebrates Birthday In Style (PHOTO) / Kenny Blaq And His Twin Sister @ 30 Unveil New Home(pics N Video) / C.E.O Of Jobberman. com Ayodeji Adewunmi Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.