Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dele Momodu Says Goodluck Jonathan May Return In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Says Goodluck Jonathan May Return In 2019 (336 Views)

President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters / Patience Jonathan May Forfeit Her Hotel To FG Over $20m Accounts / 4,904 Workers Recruited By Jonathan May Lose Jobs- Punchng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Says Goodluck Jonathan May Return In 2019 by Alisegun(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2016
Ovation Magazine publisher, Dele Momodu has said that former President, Goodluck Jonathan, may seek re-election in Nigeria’s 2019 presidential election.
The former President ruled from 2011 till 2015 before he lost the presidency last year to current President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressive Congress (APC). However, since leaving Aso rock, Goodluck Jonathan’s profile internationally has risen, and Mr. Momodu believes that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate may stage a comeback bid in 2019.
In an open letter he titled ‘The Second Coming Of Goodluck Jonathan’, the publisher wrote: “I have been reading about the rising profile of our former President, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and wish to state without equivocation that no one should rule him out of the 2019 presidential race.
“I first hinted this possibility about two months ago and wish to reiterate that Nigerians should prepare for the shock that awaits us. The story of Donald Trump should bring us back to our senses. Nothing is impossible. The second coming of Goodluck Jonathan may be so far-fetched or even belong in those categories of impossibilities but I wish to plead with our government and my fellow citizens not to rule it out”
“As one of those who made our modest and humble contributions to the coming of this Buhari government, I’m pleading with trepidation.”..>>>>Click here to contiune reading<<<<

Re: Dele Momodu Says Goodluck Jonathan May Return In 2019 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
Stop dreaming

(1) (Reply)

INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Akeredolu As Ondo Governor-elect {photos} / Unremitted N450bn: FG To Prosecute Indicted Revenue Generating Agencies’ Officia / Retiring Old Politicians By 2019: The Solution To Our Problems- 9jaclicktivist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.