Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:30 PM

Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads (29232 Views)

Jehovah's Witnesses: Hundreds Of Child Sex Abuse Claims In The Religion / Exposing Hardmirror. A Tale Of Two Mirrors / My 2 Year Old Daughter Got Raped While My Dad Was Home. -HARDMIRROR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Go Down)

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Funjosh(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Your business with Funjosh is the CACCF brother that you claimed died. am a CACCFITES member same set as Howmon was just waiting for you to mentioned his name. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!

HardMirror:

grin
I have noticed you, I know you crave my attention so much. What's my business with funjosh?
Obviously cos I have been replying those other two and ignoring you, you are seeking relevance

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:

This is the point i am trying to make here. I only asked one question and that question is what has brought us thus far. What are the chances that the first and only question i asked is revealing itself to all of us that he lied about it.

This particular lie is a part of the whole elaborately told story so its highly probable that his entire story was made up especially since he confessed in his email to Howmon that there are memory inaccuracies in his story.

Its pretty much cut and dry. His story was an elaborately told lie yet he claimed it was "A GENUINE STORY"
You are a joke.
You only asked one question?
You?
Are you howmon?
Howmon asked that question not you. You have been calling me a liar besides all sorts of names for so long with nothing tangible to hold on to, here you are taking glory for a question howmon asked.
This is just so funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

You are a joke.
You only asked one question?
You?
Are you howmon?
Howmon asked that question not you. You have been calling me a liar besides all sorts of names for so long with nothing tangible to hold on to, here you are taking glory for a question howmon asked.
This is just so funny.

If i called you a liar earlier am i not being justified now? Get your head twisted on right boy because its not quite in place today.

I echoed Howmons question and you felt it was better to respond to Howmon instead. He has also presented evidence and his evidence clearly shows you lied.

On this same thread you claimed having knowledge of the brother who died but in your email to howmon you claimed to have forgotten the name. You also confessed to memory inaccuracies in your story. Need i say more?

The vernacular people call what you are doing Ogboju. The whites call it Dutch Courage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hardmirror, there are some things you can still do to retain part of your image

1. apologize and say that your story wasn't 100% true life story( you already admitted that human memory can be inaccurate) .

2. Post any certificate that can prove you were an ASF evangelist, you can blur your name.

Note:
I don't attend campus fellowship but I know they award a lot of certificates even irrelevant ones

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
lilbest4:
Hardmirror, there are some things you can still do to retain part of your image

1. apologize and say that your stories wasn't 100% true life story( you already admitted that human memory can be inaccurate) .

2. Post any certificate that can prove you were an ASF evangelist, you can blur your name.

Note:
I don't attend campus fellowship but I know they award a lot of certificates even irrelevant ones
Seems you are not reading me well. I have no apology to anyone.. I have no other past than the one I have presented to you in "pastor to atheist" thread. If you want to join the gang of those calling me liar, pls do, I don't even feel hurt. I have members of my fellowship reaching out to me and praying for me so I can find christ again. Apart from them, everyone else can do what they like, I don't feel it in any way. Truth is it's not so hard to verify my story, but many have chosen to latch on to the dead brother's name. I have repeated this over and over. I stand by my story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by paulGrundy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
lilbest4:

Note:

As for 2 that's not a proof oh, I can ask for someone else's certificate and blur the name on it. HardMirror would likely do that given how desperate he seems.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by shadeyinka(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
So many aspersions being hurled around. I'm disappointed just managed to read to the end. A lot of christians cannot see the fraud in their pastors right in front of them every Sunday then talk of telling which story is true or not. What is so difficult to believe that a fervent christian can

Meanwhile, Jesus Saves!!! smiley 'If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.'

Hi my Friend.
I perfectly agree with you. The OP is likely speaking the truth. He may have embellished the story in one or two places however, I think I believe his story.

The OP is suffering from "Anti-Power Syndrome". Sorry, I had to coin that phrase:

"Anti-Power Syndrome" is a common experience within the christian ministers circle. It is an experience that can only be understood with experience. Let me try to explain it.

You prayed, a miracle happens BUT you feel nothing (nothing moved nor changed inside you). You are wondering,
this thing that just happened was it a coincidence?
Is the recipient faking it?
Yet the person is ecstatic, jumping up and down or the demonized person is manifesting.

You discover that whenever a miracle happens, its really not about you. You feel empty maybe it is not me! That is the syndrome. The OP broke down because he used to think that he had some power only to realize that he really doesn't control or own the power.

Nice observation.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by HardMirror(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

As for 2 that's not a proof oh, I can ask for someone else's certificate and blur the name on it. HardMirror would likely do that given how desperate he seems.
I have more than enough. My time has not come. I am not desperate. Infact it is good how I am being labeled now. So when I am ready I can have a good laugh at all you folks as you scramble to find other excuses. I am sure the next line will be that I was using satanic powers for things I did.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror:

I have more than enough. My time has not come. I am not desperate. Infact it is good how I am being labeled now. So when I am ready I can have a good laugh at all you folks as you scramble to find other excuses. I am sure the next line will be that I was using satanic powers for things I did.

undecided undecided You are far gone but do not know it yet. You no longer have the ability to recognize a glowing opportunity to simmer down the whole situation even when offered you.

Right now you are all alone. Even the Atheist Community is leaving you out to dry all alone. You might say you also do not care about them which i expect would be your response but that would not stop the countdown. The only thing that would stop it is either you own up or you mention the name.

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by chrmn1: 3:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:

I thought the sole purpose of this thread was for others to assess your story for truth or lies and here you are trying to assess yourself by yourself and giving yourself excellent grades?

smh FutaMirror.

I am still waiting for the answer to my question.
I prefer sadmirror or better still why not just call him by his name 'collins'. Lagbaja has indeed been unmasked
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2016
HardMirror

Not so fast. I called a brother from the fellowship and he claimed also not to know of such a person, he knows those who fit into the description but says he knows none that died.

Again according to you, you called external sources and even they said nothing of that nature happened.

Another sister says she recalls but can't recall, but if I told you what she said fully, it may become the new subject of discussion.

How can somebody "recall" yet can't "recall?

Also we are not interested in whatever else you allege she said.

Fact still remains I know a brother who organizes prayers, he even uses our fellowship tent sometimes. He died of ulcer and I knew he fasted almost everyday. There are several limitations I am having in getting his name now. But I stand by my claims

You know all these details and how he fasts almost everyday yet you do not know (remember) his name? undecided undecided
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
EsanEmmanuel, FunJosh and HowMon thanks for your contributions but for the record as FUTARIANS and active members of CACCF please can you help one last time by telling us if anyone died in 2010 who was a member of the fellowship even if it was not via Ulcer or fasting related issues.
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
This damogul has earned his stripes as Sherlock Holmes grin He don't play. cool

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
since morning..this thread has never been uninhabited...amazing!
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
This damogul has earned his stripes as Sherlock Holmes grin He don't play. cool

You know Nairaland is where anyone can come and make any and every claims due to its faceless nature and nobody bothers much about authenticating anything. However when something is being noticed over and over again and allowed to continue due to inaction it then begins to look like truth.

For probably the first time on Nairaland an attempt has been made to vet a tale of two mirrors and we can all see the result of that.

confessions being brought forward without coercion, information being hoarded, memories being conveniently lost and inaccuracies in the stories being confessed to.

In the judicial system its like a man who committed Murder but got to court and ended up pleading guilty so his charge would be commuted to a lesser offence of Manslaughter. But in the law GUILTY IS GUILTY!

3 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by yorhmienerd(m): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
All in the name of disracing Christ, you end up being disgraced

2 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 4:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:
since morning..this thread has never been uninhabited...amazing!

Thats what happens when you draw undue attention to yourself and get people to believe and trust your words while all along your words were not reliable in the first place.

Its like trying to be the leader of a rebel army and rallying and boosting the morale of your army with a very bold pep talk and vow to them you would be the first into battle when the enemy comes.

Then when the enemy does come and in the face of battle you turn tail and run even before the first arrow is fired without considering the same army you led to the warfront who have been looking up to you.

This tale of two mirrors is a sad, shameful and demoralizing one indeed!

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
I'm beyond outstanded why anyone would claim to be a former pastor and now he is an atheist if indeed he isn't a Satanist. What's that to be proud of? To all the unassuming atheists that are used to joining the bandwagon of atheism. Take note. Some of these atheists actually have motives and they know who they worship. This is someone that said there are spirits and demons but there is no God and now arrogantly insisting his fable is valid.
If you want to become an atheist, do so after you have done your research on the spiritual then conclude for yourself.
Abeg, Agent Damogul reopen the case of Dr Belarus and that Otemanunduno or whatever his name is. They should be brought to light. This light is infra-red and thermo no hiding. God don catch them
damogul:

You know Nairaland is where anyone can come and make any and every claims due to its faceless nature and nobody bothers much about authenticating anything. However when something is being noticed over and over again and allowed to continue due to inaction it then begins to look like truth.

For probably the first time on Nairaland an attempt has been made to vet a tale of two mirrors and we can all see the result of that.

confessions being brought forward without coercion, information being hoarded, memories being conveniently lost and inaccuracies in the stories being confessed to.

In the judicial system its like a man who committed Murder but got to court and ended up pleading guilty so his charge would be commuted to a lesser offence of Manslaughter. But in the law GUILTY IS GUILTY!
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
yorhmienerd:
All in the name of disracing Christ, you end up being disgraced
but it wasn't the Christ that found out na

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by AKOBIJ: 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:
EsanEmmanuel, FunJosh and HowMon thanks for your contributions but for the record as FUTARIANS and active members of CACCF please can you help one last time by telling us if anyone died in 2010 who was a member of the fellowship even if it was not via Ulcer or fasting related issues.
I'm a CACCFite, I av been active in the fellowship since 2006 and I graduated 2012, there is nothing of such, our fellowship presidents right from d said years av been contacted, and nothing of such.
This story is a typical and FAT LIE from the pit of hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by yorhmienerd(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
but it wasn't the Christ that found out na
But the disciples of Christ found out, the main reason he(hardmirror) opened the first thread was to shame Christ, you know the rest grin
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2016
TheSixthSense:
I'm beyond outstanded why anyone would claim to be a former pastor and now he is an atheist if indeed he isn't a Satanist. What's that to be proud of? To all the unassuming atheists that are used to joining the bandwagon of atheism. Take note. Some of these atheists actually have motives and they know who they worship. This is someone that said there are spirits and demons but there is no God and now arrogantly insisting his fable is valid.
If you want to become an atheist, do so after you have done your research on the spiritual then conclude for yourself.
Abeg, Agent Damogul reopen the case of Dr Belarus and that Otemanunduno or whatever his name is. They should be brought to light. This light is infra-red and thermo no hiding. God don catch them

Otems time is coming same way this is Hardmirrors time. What is happening here is nobodys making but a divine set up.

Somehow the issue of Hardmirror popped up and then hopefullandlord kept insisting we should point out his lies and I told him to open a thread to the effect.

Few minutes after telling him that, a trigger happy mod pushes hardmirrors pastor to atheist thread to front page which alerted all the FUTARIANS who have been in the dark about it. Then hopefullandlord ignorantly went ahead to open this thread on refuting his lies and mentioned us anf got hardmirror to endorse it.

As you can see, The CACCF futa members stole the show.

"The wisdom of this world is foolishness unto God for it is written, He catches the wise in their craftiness"

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
AKOBIJ:

I'm a CACCFite, I av been active in the fellowship since 2006 and I graduated 2012, there is nothing of such, our fellowship presidents right from d said years av been contacted, and nothing of such.
This story is a typical and FAT LIE from the pit of hell.

Witness number 5 also steps up to refute Hardmirrors claims.

Can everyone be lying and he alone be saying the truth?

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by AKOBIJ: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
This guy [Hardmirror] is never a pastor, if truly you are, answer dis qtns...
1. When and how did God call you into ministry? (I mean personal encounter with God)
2. Which pastor ordained you (name pls) and which ministry (denomination) were u ordinated? (name and location).
3. Which Bible School do u attend? (with proof, if there is any)
4. Who is ur mentor then or father in the Lord?
With all dis ur claims, an investigation av started with all d names u mentioned, because personally I knew dem All and relates 2some of dem.
The likes of Rev. Ogundare, Pst Charles (Dream centre) and d Pastor/Dr. U described in mechanical engineering (Dats even my father).
I pray God 4give you and devinely REACTIVATE ur life, in Jesus name, Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by Wilgrea7(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
that awkward moment when an atheist opens a thread to support his fellow atheist... but then the thread turns around to expose him..

chai... chai... diaris god oooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
everybody is now claiming caccfite sha grin
wetin concern me? I no talk anything oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by urahara(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
Princess ebuka dey come rena person wayo o grin cheesy
Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by damogul: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
AKOBIJ:
This guy [Hardmirror] is never a pastor, if truly you are, answer dis qtns...
1. When and how did God call you into ministry? (I mean personal encounter with God)
2. Which pastor ordained you (name pls) and which ministry (denomination) were u ordinated? (name and location).
3. Which Bible School do u attend? (with proof, if there is any)
4. Who is ur mentor then or father in the Lord?
With all dis ur claims, an investigation av started with all d names u mentioned, because personally I knew dem All and relates 2some of dem.
The likes of Rev. Ogundare, Pst Charles (Dream centre) and d Pastor/Dr. U described in mechanical engineering (Dats even my father).
I pray God 4give you and devinely REACTIVATE ur life, in Jesus name, Amen.

My Brother you are even closer to the gist. So his story touched your father. So is there anything you can tell us that shows you also attended FUTA and how you know that what Hardmirror has said are false?

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by jonbellion(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
damogul:

Witness number 5 also steps up to refute Hardmirrors claims.

Can everyone be lying and he alone be saying the truth?
chaii
Witness no 5!!

1 Like

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by DoctorAlien(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
Just wondering where the person that opened this thread is right now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigation Of Hardmirror's Claims In "Pastor To Atheist" Threads by raphieMontella: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
chaii Witness no 5!!
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20)

Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution / Osun Priestess, Yeye Ajesikemi Olokun Omolara Threatened By Muslim Group / Man Told That An Evil Item Is Buried At His Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.