Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey (799 Views)

Jelili Atiku Dresses As A Masquerade In Israel To A Dinner As People Stare -Pics / Needs Visa Urgently / So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by ezegold4we: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
our clients needs visa to london,canada,shenge states,israel,turkey and others,and the only method that will be acceptable to us is to pay once the visa is verified to be original.

our contact line is 08037749725,just call us direct if u r sure that u hv a working link,but pls no initial deposit,

if u have any contact or u r an agent that can work with us,u r welcome but one thing is this,u must have a functional office where u stay to run ur business,if u dont have an office,pls this post is not for u at all,we want to know to the end.

note===,i want to say here that no body succeds in life alone,especially in this visa business,the reason why am saying this is not to attack anybody or insult anybody,but i am saying this in essence to how good and helpful post posted by some nairaland members that would have been of great help to all of us here but pple like justwise,once they see such post,they wil begin to have both mental diahorrea and running stomach at same time,its unfair,we shud stop doing wat i call execution without judgement here,b4 u condenm pple,make sure dat u hv called them to verify with proofs that they r fake,not every here is a scammer,but its like everytin here is being generalise,thats not wisdom,even the bible we read ask us to test every spirit to know if they r frm God or the devil,some will even say,why pay an agent,do it urself as if it is going to market to buy food stuff,a word is enough for the wise.
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2009
@ezegold4we.

U mentioned my name in ur post and now u will read from me free of charge.

I know who u are, i have being following ur post abt visa dealing for a long time. U can't fool me or many decent Nigerians here. U got no client looking for visa, u are the bogus travel agent looking for who to milk.

Onething u should have in mind as u roam around internet sites looking for victims is that oneday, just oneday nemesis will catch up with u, u are not clever at all, it will take nothing to get hold of u.
Keep exposing urself online.
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by walesbanks(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2009
Pls you guys should learn manners in the house. Abusive words are becoming too much here and the house is getting bored. why attacking each other? Leave everyone to their fate. pls let us behave in a mature way here. thanks to all.
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by justwise(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2009
walesbanks:

Pls you guys should learn manners in the house. Abusive words are becoming too much here and the house is getting bored. why attacking each other? Leave everyone to their fate. pls let us behave in a mature way here. thanks to all.

I got no respect for any scammer/fraudster.
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by violent(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
well, my firm sense of perception tells me walebanks might just be ezegold4we, this old games make me laugh my ribs off!
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by justwise(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2009
violent:

well, my firm sense of perception tells me walebanks might just be ezegold4we, this old games make me laugh my ribs off!

U may not be far from the truth
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by OAM4J: 3:19am On Nov 08, 2009
violent:

I can sense it too

@ Walesbank/ezegold4we
Go and get a life or you die in prison. idiot.
Re: Our Clients Needs Visa To London,canada,shenge States,israel,and Turkey by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2009
Lol. . .you can often spot these "agents" as the same individual.

The common ruse is to spring to the defence of "themselves" under a different user ID. Often, they have very few posts, yet seem to be very conversant with whoever it is they're defending.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Pls. I Need Ur Advice Now & Not Later: Thank U / Visit To The Holly Land / Stranded Air Travellers Cause Stir At Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.