Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store (487 Views)

How To Redirect Other Domain Versions To Just One / How To Redirect Domain Name / 7 Types Of Post To Write That Increases Blog Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store by Eddodoh(m): 5:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
It's a new eCommerce store with blog page. I posted on the blog but I want to redirect readers who click on the post links to be redirected to the store or items in the store and not the blog page as it's currently happening because most people would not bother going to the menu-shop-items to view what's on sale.

Attached is one of the blog post:- https://eddykenworld.frontdesk.ng/post/sneakers-news-updates-offers
Re: I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store by yomalex(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
I got your mail.

You need to link from within the post e.g the air jordan post you ought to provide the link not just asking them to click the menu item for the products on sale
Re: I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store by Eddodoh(m): 6:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomalex:
I got your mail.

You need to link from within the post e.g the air jordan post you ought to provide the link not just asking them to click the menu item for the products on sale
Wow. Thought you didn't see so I decide to do the needful.

Do you mean that I should provide my websites link: www.eddykenworld.com.ng instead of the blog post link?
Re: I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store by yomalex(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Eddodoh:

Wow. Thought you didn't see so I decide to do the needful.

Do you mean that I should provide my websites link: www.eddykenworld.com.ng instead of the blog post link?
nope instead of telling to click something you provide the link.

e.g

No official word on a release date for the Air Jordan 1 Ultra High in ‘Royal’ as yet.

Stay tuned with www.eddykenworld.com.ng for further updates and special offers. You can also Check out the [url=www/eddykenworld.com.ng/post/sneakers-news-updates-offers#]Air Jordan 1 Retro Here[/url] on the Menu bar and view items listed for sale.

You can see in my example i provided the link to the product
Re: I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store by Eddodoh(m): 6:19pm On Nov 21, 2016
yomalex:
nope instead of telling to click something you provide the link.

e.g

You can see in my example i provided the link to the product
Thanks. Let me try it out

1 Like

Re: I Need Help On How To Redirect Blog Post To My Online Store by Eddodoh(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Thanks to y'all!!! Read More

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Blogger Template Customization / Good Wordpress Tech Blog Theme Needed + Payment Involved / Hootsuite Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.