Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? (14579 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze “aki” And Wife Having Fun Together / Photo : Davido Strikes A Pose With Aki And Paw Paw / Osita Iheme Of ‘akin And Paw Paw’ Fame On Suicide Watch …after Being Dumped By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by Merinoz(m): 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2007
The two are termed dwarfs.Do you think any girl will accept marriage proposals from them?How would the lady face the public with a very short husband
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by queen2(f): 3:27pm On Jan 06, 2007
Yes i think so
And one of them married some weeks ago, and his wife is even taller than him, they celebrated their birthday and now they are happily married
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by layi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2007
Aki got married like a month ago. the wife is 1 of the prettiest girls i've ever seen (almost 6ft tall)
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by queen2(f): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2007
Is Aki the dark one, if so he's the one

here's a pic of him and his wife

Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by layi(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2007
Thats pic doesnt do the girl any good. U need to really see her.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by kiki(f): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2007
well amybe she likes short things
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by toptho(f): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2007
Seems like a girl has said yes.I don't see the attraction myself but to each his own(whatever rocks her boat)
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by cecipopula(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2007
They are human being like us, definately they will get married to the woman of their choice
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by Emad(f): 2:43pm On May 21, 2007
hummmmmmmmm well from my experience,
If money grew on trees women will marry monkeys.
grin grin grin
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by trendy(f): 2:53pm On May 21, 2007
why not, girls would say yes to them
But i wont o
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by bolawuyi(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2007
aba niger girls, so far theres money why wont they get married ,i trust niger girls they can do anything for money sake.but anyway those guys are not that bad they are only shut.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by trendy(f): 3:54pm On May 23, 2007
what do you take naija girls for?
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by nweobor(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2007
i agree with u emad moreover to the tall bobo's una don fit marry girl wey fine like aki wife una think say na by tall where the tallness don carry una go, u guys need to see how aki &pawpaw were welcomed in germany people had actually been waiting for 2 days before there arrival at the airport can u imagine that i am very sure if most us were given the chance to be of ther height and get the recognition and money they have now we would have agreed
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by temmyabby(f): 10:17pm On May 24, 2007
wot do u mean, yes of course grin
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by chyk91(m): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2008
of course now, when there is money.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by dplo(m): 12:40am On Dec 28, 2008
surest banker, no be nija girls,them go gree
money is every thing to them,you no be fineboy for their face when you dont have okubar(money),infact am sure they can marry goblins because of money. nija girls i fear them,their love for money na agape love
but akin and paw paw are not looking that bad,only lost about two feets or so
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by sexyLeamon(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2008
queen2:

Is Aki the dark one, if so he's the one

here's a pic of him and his wife
wow never knew he was married shocked shocked
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by bornagain2: 4:47pm On Feb 23, 2009
u people,do u fink some girls are shy? dey don care ooo. becoz of money. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by keyne(f): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2009
joblessness
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by THEAMAKA3(f): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2009
aki is married he even said it himself on Fumi's show.
but i dont see how any woman could be attracted to someone that looks like a 9 year old kid. thats just REALLY WEIRD!
but i think money or something else has to do with this.
how can you have sex and fall in love with someone that looks and sounds like a 9 year old?
but i guess, that is her own cup of tea.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by lanrefront1(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2009
After reading all the comments, seems to me guys/guys are saying: they lost the right to marry just because they are short. Yeah i do wonder myself whether guys like them could get married to a normal girl. so if a girl says yes to them, why crucify the girls. Or you think they should look for dwarfs like themselves to marry.

Some said it has to do with money. Another female says "nija girls will marry monkeys as long as there is money". first the guy is not a monkey. Second don't all girls consider money as a factor in their decision whether to marry even handsome normal guys. so why shouldn't the girl consider money especially as the guy is so disadvantaged in other areas.

So of course money has to do with it. but that does not mean the girl has no feelings at all for him. I'm sure she likes him to a very considerable extent.

Look at this for minute: For instance a man of 43 years old wants a young girl, well educated of 26 years old to marry him. now what is point in this if the 43 years old man is unable to do for the girl what even 27 year old guys can do. so the man should be able to provide reasonably more than the guys in her age range can do. The girl is giving him her youth which is a big deal.

So the same way, if a beautiful woman of almost 6 feet tall is marrying a guy as short as Aki and PawPaw, it only makes sense the guy be a rich guy. OR DON'T YOU AGREE?
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by oolateju: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2009
LWKMD, i just dey think of the kain style he go dey use when he wan hammer his wife. He go look like pikin wey dey suck for im mama's breast. grin. I'm still laughing.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by THEAMAKA3(f): 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
oolateju:

LWKMD, i just dey think of the kain style he go dey use when he wan hammer his wife. He go look like pikin wey dey suck for im mama's breast. grin. I'm still laughing.
LMFAO!!!
DEAD.
you made my day. grin grin grin grin
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2009
oolateju:

exactly what i have in mind
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by GlobalD2: 1:56am On May 29, 2010
Why not? I read in PUNCH some times ago where both of them said they don't toast but ladies do follow them because they have money.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by oludayomi(f): 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2010
not hapi abt most of d comment in here, in fact i can marry them n it had notin 2 do wit money but out of slf pity mayb dat wat d lady did. they are human u knw.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by freshera: 12:36pm On Jun 01, 2010
Haba, are they not human? Why shouldn't they get married? So far they have what it takes. If you can't marry them don't criticise anybody that wants to. Did they ask to be born short? (Even if it is hereditary, did they choose their parents?) A lot of things happen in life that are not one's fault.

So what do you want crippled or disabled people to do? Some of these are soldiers who went to war for the whole nation. (I know a British soldier who lost an eye, an arm and a leg in the war. Somebody has to go and fight).

What about blind or deaf people? What about people who were burnt in a fire? Or people disfigured by a disease? Everybody can never be the same. But we all can make the best of what we have.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by GlobalD2: 5:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
freshera:

Haba, are they not human? Why shouldn't they get married? So far they have what it takes. If you can't marry them don't criticise anybody that wants to. Did they ask to be born short? (Even if it is hereditary, did they choose their parents?) A lot of things happen in life that are not one's fault.

So what do you want crippled or disabled people to do? Some of these are soldiers who went to war for the whole nation. (I know a British soldier who lost an eye, an arm and a leg in the war. Somebody has to go and fight).

What about blind or deaf people? What about people who were burnt in a fire? Or people disfigured by a disease? Everybody can never be the same. But we all can make the best of what we have.

May God forgive us all!
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by Honeycity(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2010
those guys are not bad they are human being so they Sevres to get married like any other normal guy.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by Genuflect(m): 11:53pm On Jun 01, 2010
freshera:

Over-sense
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by deneut: 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2010
people wit small brain,i tire 4 each his own.
Re: Aki And Paw-paw.will Any Girl Say Yes To Them In Marriage? by freshera: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2010
^^ I really don't know who you are talking about. But Aki and Paw-paw are graduates, they had their degrees long ago. They may act stupid only to poke fun and make money. They are adults/people/spirits "trapped" in small bodies which have not hindered them from making something useful out of their lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B2k Vs Pretty Ricky: Who's Hot / Uru Eke Or Toyin Aimaku? / Pictures: Saudi King Gives Daughter Golden Toilet As Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.