Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer (1100 Views)

10 Reasons Your Computer Is Frustratingly Slow And What To Do About It / Common Uses Of Function Keys F1 To F12 On Your Computer Keyboard / 5 Signs Your Computer Network Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by wins18(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
pls I just successfully installed new windows through the tutorial I got from nairaland, so My system has new beautifull look, but one thing still remain, Which someone told me to bring 1500naira to get it done, that is to drive the system, pls I need help on how to drive computer. Thanks
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by horllamy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
wins18:
pls I just successfully installed new windows through the tutorial I got from nairaland, so My system has new beautifull look, but one thing still remain, Which someone told me to bring 1500naira to get it done, that is to drive the system, pls I need help on how to drive computer. Thanks
Look for driver pack that will assist you Torricelli the system...
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by wins18(m): 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
horllamy:

Look for driver pack that will assist you Torricelli the system...
thanks boss, but pls can you give me the guidelines
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by wins18(m): 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
you people should epp me cry
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by limelighttee(m): 7:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
I would advice you pay to help you do it cos if u use a wrong drivers it will corrupt ur system and you will be spending more than athousand five hundred
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by horllamy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
wins18:
thanks boss, but pls can you give me the guidelines
check my signature for my whatsapp number
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by celestialAgent(m): 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2016
Not a big deal, although the #1500 is worth the service.

If you know your way around the control panel, navigate to Windows Update and run a full windows update when you are connected to the internet, that will install all the missing and outdated drivers.

If you are a pc noob, make your challenges known and lets see maybe I can help with some screenshots that illustrate the process.
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
wins18:

just get DriverPack 15 or 16 from any computer accessories store...
insert the disk to your PC and let it automatically scan the missing drivers or the ones that need update.
Next step...Click on install and update..
untick the "install program"
tick on the install drivers only....

wait for it to install all the drivers, after the installation is complete..your computer will request to restart to complete installations..
Restart your computer...
And Your good to go.

you can go to the control panel and click device manager to see if there's any driver that's not successfully drive

2 Likes

Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by wins18(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

just get DriverPack 15 or 16 from any computer accessories store...
insert the disk to your PC and let it automatically scan the missing drivers or the ones that need update.
Next step...Click on install and update..
untick the "install program"
tick on the install drivers only....

wait for it to install all the drivers, after the installation is complete..your computer will request to restart to complete installations..
Restart your computer...
And Your good to go.

you can go to the control panel and click device manager to see if there's any driver that's not successfully drive
grin bro you will make heaven for this
Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
wins18:
grin bro you will make heaven for this
gringrin

heaven no be by work my brothergrin

save your 15 for this recessiongrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Encountered This Before In Your Computer by LOVEGINO(m): 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2016
Do you Know that you can invest and receive 3.60% of your investment daily forever. click on my signature to register.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Launches Its First Ever ‘odyssey’ Gaming Notebook - CES 2017 / 1TH Hard Drive For Sale / I3 Or I5 Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.