Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,667 members, 7,862,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

PDP (A Party I Founded) Humiliated Me - Alex Ekwueme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP (A Party I Founded) Humiliated Me - Alex Ekwueme (728 Views)

Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / "I Founded APGA, Not Ojukwu" - Chekwas Okorie / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP (A Party I Founded) Humiliated Me - Alex Ekwueme by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
PDP Humiliated Me - Alex Ekwueme

Former Vice President of Nigeria, Alex Ekwueme
A former Vice President of Nigeria, Alex Ekwueme, has lamented that despite being a founding member, he has been subjected to “humiliation and neglect” by current leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Mr. Ekwueme, who said this during an interview with the Sun Newspapers, also asked President Goodluck Jonathan to accord him his due recognition as a founding member of the PDP and a former Vice President of Nigeria.

- See more at: http://www.aitonline.tv/post-pdp_humiliated_me___alex_ekwueme#sthash.16jjdtOr.dpuf
Re: PDP (A Party I Founded) Humiliated Me - Alex Ekwueme by docadams: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yes. True talk sir.
I gathered from an article written about you that GEJ never paid you a courtesy visit, while acting as a delivery boy of dollars, during the campaign in the SE. In fact that he never visited you nor deemed it fit to tap into your vast knowledge throughout his tenure. Same cold treatment the party administered to all its founding fathers. Unfortunately, sir, there is no time to right this wrong. Your beloved party is in cataclysmic implosion. And rightly so.
So, WEEP NOT SIR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP (A Party I Founded) Humiliated Me - Alex Ekwueme by Godfather92(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2016
God-fatherism.... Igbo kwenu!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Rivers Re-run: Wike, Judge Plot Mass Arrest Of INEC Officials A / See Where People Throw Waste In Kaduna / Who Can Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.