Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,451 members, 7,770,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria (3996 Views)

MMM Nigeria Update: MMM Nigeria Faces Another December Break? / Nigerians You Need To Read This : The Secret Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed / How To Write A “letter Of Happiness In Mmm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Dgreatone: 2:42am On Nov 22, 2016
After providing help and getting help (GH) in return, I didn't bother to write the letter of happiness(LOH), not knowing that it was mandatory. When I tried getting help again after some days, I was told that I could not do so because I had not written a LOH for the previous GH made.
I tried sending a mail to support to help me resolve the issue, but my ticket to support showed solved, even with the problem still there.
Has anyone been through this before?
I need help with this.

1 Share

Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by NaWetinDey(m): 2:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Create another ticket and make sure you check it twice a day. After this is solved, try to have the contact of your guider handy. Zooming off with your money and not confirming with others that mmm works (LOH) is a form of ungratefulness.
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 22, 2016
It will be resolve just be patient
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by ikescope: 4:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Pls am facing same issue....i don't know if I av been blocked or not..cos I can see my withdrawable amount but can't 'GH'
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Dgreatone: 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
I created another ticket today, explaining how it happened but the ticket still returned as solved. When I tried to GH, I am told I have to write the LOH. When I clicked on it, I observed that I am not redirected anywhere. OK, now I get it that writing the LOH is mandatory, but at least I feel I should be given another chance to write it. I am not seeing that chance anywhere. Is it that MMM does not forgive someone when he makes a mistake and is truely sorry about it?

Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by danowena: 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2016
Dgreatone:
After providing help and getting help (GH) in return, I didn't bother to write the letter of happiness(LOH), not knowing that it was mandatory. When I tried getting help again after some days, I was told that I could not do so because I had not written a LOH for the previous GH made.
I tried sending a mail to support to help me resolve the issue, but my ticket to support showed solved, even with the problem still there.
Has anyone been through this before?
I need help with this.

Look for someone that has an iPad so that you can use safari. Safari works for me anytime.

1 Like

Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Dgreatone: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
danowena:

Look for someone that has an iPad so that you can use safari. Safari works for me anytime.

My brother you are a life-saver. I didn't look for the iPad or Safari browser like you suggested, but your suggestion opened my mind to try out my Chrome browser, and then I clicked on the "Write a letter of happiness" link and bam! It opened up.
After writing and sending, I could now GH.
I just got relieved.
Thanks man.

2 Likes

Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by danowena: 3:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Dgreatone:

My brother you are a life-saver. I didn't look for the iPad or Safari browser like you suggested, but your suggestion opened my mind to try out my Chrome browser, and then I clicked on the "Write a letter of happiness" link and bam! It opened up.
I just got relieved.
Thanks man.
You are most welcome. MMM is real!
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Festusflorence: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2016
Please I have that same problem and I have Chrome browser please help me
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Festusflorence: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2016
Please help me I have that same problem
danowena:

You are most welcome. MMM is real!
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Festusflorence: 9:10am On Nov 24, 2016
Please how did you do Dat please I need Ur help please I have the same problem can u send the link so I can follow
Dgreatone:

I just got relieved.
Thanks man.
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Dgreatone: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Festusflorence:
Please how did you do Dat please I need Ur help please I have the same problem can u send the link so I can follow

Open with a chrome browser. Then click on "write a letter happiness" at the bottom of your GH order in the dashboard page to open a mini window. Follow the direction listed there on how to go about writing the letter. Unchecked the box at the bottom of the window if you do not wish to upload any video and then send. That's all.

1 Like

Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by millionaire1(m): 11:54pm On Dec 08, 2016
i was facing d same problem too i cant get help because of my letter of happiness i could not write for d previouse one.then i follow d direction of d guy dat use chrome browser and immediatly those LOH and links i clicked earliar with on mozilla browser dat was not responding open up immediately and i was able to write my letter of happiness and then send....
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Ramj: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
A buddy got same problem and the advice here was spot on.

Chrome was just perfect and it prompted to write LoH immediately and that was it
Re: I Got Blocked For Not Writing Letter Of Happiness On MMM Nigeria by Glaxx(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2016
CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

Concerning Our Catastrophic Loss Of Your Valuable Data (comment Version) / Effect Of Condom / Shocking: Flying Horse In Saudi Arabia Caught On Camera Flying In The Sky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.