Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ (2955 Views)

How T.B Joshua Leads Nigeria’s Religious Tourism Drive / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Ahmadgani(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
felixomor:
The name of the OP writing this speaks volumes.

Selective journalism.
nope I am not been selective, I am rational. I am not a fanatic
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by Ahmadgani(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:

I won't engage you with anymore conversation until you mention the name of your pastor and church.

I know how you folks act.. Some of you are Muslims; atheists; some have never been born again or been to any Church but you come here criticizing everything about the beliefs of others while acting as though you worship the true GOD.

Some Christians here may fall for your antics, but I don't.

Just look at the OP, seeing the name, you'd know he has always hated Christianity right from his mother's womb. Others will engage him in religious (Christian) conversations without knowing he has a very different mindset and plan. He should be on the Muslim/Islam thread, but f00lishness and need to criticize Christianity won't allow him focus.

not when my mum came from a Christian DNA

not when I live with Christians as my uncles and cousins

not when my best friend is a Christian

not when my next door neighbour for 3 decade is a Christian

not when my first and best employer is a Christian

I could go on and on but I will allow to digest these few.

I probly no more about Christianity than you because a GOOD CHRISTIAN is not sentimental, selfish and does not make judgements base on prejudice
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by tbjfansuk: 10:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
How Paul Agomoh came to TB Joshua and why he left the SCOAN!! Rejoinder

The enemies of TB Joshua are at it again, this time they’ve recycled a video they produced few years ago to tarnish the image of TB Joshua and his ministry
Many give much attention to Paul Agomoh who do nothing meaningful, than investing their time and energy in accusing and condemning TB Joshua.

We live in a world where hate has taking over sound reasoning, where opinions are cheap, and where good sense is trampled upon.
We celebrate the intended foolishness the irrational bring to the public domain when they attempt to rationalize an otherwise clear case of sabotage, impunity, injustice and the infringement on others freedom of worship and expression.

Check out this video on how Paul Agomoh came to TB Joshua and why he left the SCOAN and started his lies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXyJQ9Ldfq0
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel says,”I was very much impressed by what I saw, heard and experienced there. Not so much only in seeing the miracles that happened and the sermons that were given, but particularly the spiritual experience in my own soul when I was there. That is something that everyone who doesn't go there in person will miss.
You will not experience personally what it is to be at such a sacred place, where I felt the Lord's presence in a particular way and where He spoke to me on things that He had not spoken on to me previously in such a powerful way.
Professor Ouweneel goes on to explain, “Another thing that people will not experience if they don't go there is what kind of person T.B. Joshua is in himself. I had the opportunity of several in depth conversations with him. People who don't go there will also not notice the spiritual atmosphere of the meetings and the godly impact that he has on people who are there. I was there with a Dutch group and I spoke with the other guests who were there, all of whom were very touched. To me this was a tremendous experience.”
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”
Ahmadgani:
nope I am not been selective, I am rational. I am not a fanatic
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
[b][/b]If you ask Ahmadgani if he would ever help a suffering person, he would say no, he dont know how and he dont care. On the other hand there is a kind and compasionate man called the Holy Prophet TB Joshua that is helping suffering people from around the world.
All the abundant mind-blowing healings taking place daily at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria are all scientifically verifiable. Millions of sincere people use Emmanuel TV and youtube.com as the greatest learning tool about the true nature of the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

THIS IS WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUT PROPHET TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ; Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
He states. ”I have seen many of the false criticisms about Prophet TB Joshua on websites and in newspapers and I am very angry with some of the criticisms as they are totally unfair and just repeating the mistakes (or even lies) others have made. They are people who are not in a position to really judge, people who pick on certain sentences in sermons which they do not understand in the African context and in the context of the rest of his ministry. That is a very cheap way of criticizing. It reminds me very strongly on what the Pharisees did who judged the Lord Jesus from their own framework of thought and put him in the category of the devil (Matthew 12).
“I am satisfied as to the integrity of T.B. Joshua's ministry says Professor Ouweneel. I have no doubt about that. I asked him some difficult questions just to find out for myself about his personal honesty, and I have been satisfied as to that. Also I believe him to be thoroughly sound on all the basic doctrines of Christianity. It is only when people consciously or unconsciously misread certain statements that misunderstandings and mean insinuations are born. But you can do that with anyone's ministry, take sermons apart and condemn the preacher. That has been done with T.B. Joshua. But on the whole he is absolutely sound when it comes to all the major points of Christian doctrine.”

Ahmadgani:
A former pastor with the synagogue Church of All
Nation has revealed how the founder of the
ministry, Prophet T B Joshua nearly killed him
while serving under him.

The estranged member of the church revealed
that the man of God is so heartless that he
subjects pastors under him to untold hardship by
flogging them with horse whip, otherwise known
as ‘koboko’ at any slightest mistake.

He recalled how he was forced to accuse a lady
of committing fornication; and the man of God
allegedly grinded pepper and inserted it into her
private part.

The pastor in a 20-minute footage recalled how
he bought four wheelchairs for the church, which
were used in performing fake miracles.
He said, “When I joined the Synagogue Church
many years ago, I thought I had met a saviour
but unfortunately, I never knew was on a journey
into hell.

“In 1997 after I went for a crusade in Ghana I
became so close to him (Joshua) following my
performances and I was subsequently asked to
join the Disciples.

“I was gradually brain washed never to eat meat,
fish and many things, I fact, I was gradually
introduced into humiliating peoples.

“I remember a time when we had to wrongly
accuse a lady of committing fornication and she
was brought to the Disciples stack naked and
pepper was grinded, mixed with water and
inserted into her vagina.”

The controversial preacher came under heavy
criticisms following his recent prophecy that
Hillary Clinton of the Democrat would win the
just concluded presidential election in the US.

But his prediction hit the cross bar as Donald
Trump of the Republican was eventually declared
winner.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/21/t-b-joshua-inserted-pepper-ladys-vagina-fornication-ex-synagogue-pastor-alleges-video/
SCAM WARNING! BEWARE! Interpol Police investigation underway.
This is Morning/Anointing Water scam ! – Many scammers are now under investigation from Interpol. Scoan@safrica.com, tbjoshuaministries.scoan@gmail.com
scoananointingwater.post@gmail.com, emmanueltv.tv@gmail.com
You will loose more than just your money if you contact them. They are scammers !
The only official contact email for the Scoan Church or Emmanuel TV is;
info@scoan.org

Critics eat your cruel hearts out ! ! !
Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2016
TODAY JESUS CHRIST THE MESSIAH IS STILL ON TRIAL ! The Jews, Muslims and even fake Christians are ready to crucify Him. Just like the Jewish church leaders deceived their congregations, Christian church leaders world wide are deceiving their congregations. THATS WHY THERE IS NO MIRACLE, SIGNS AND WONDERS.

See the miraculous power of Jesus Christ in action. All this was first for the Jews !
Scoan Church Nigeria’s power with the holy Prophet TB Joshua is unstoppable !!
He is just the greatest living and verifiable prophet on earth now.
Scoan Church Nigeria was personally examined by the following highly respected persons;
1) PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN, LAGOS, NIGERIA. Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
He concluded that his experience at Scoan was awesome.

2) Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s who had successfully pastored AA Allen’s church as a minister.
He concluded that he was on Holy ground at Scoan.
He recounted how seeing such power demonstrated reminded him of all he had witnessed through ministers of God such as Oral Roberts, AA Allen, William Branham and RW Shambach who he had the privilege to work with and know personally.

3) Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.

4) The Religious Monitoring Group have investigated Joshua and the Synagogue, Church of All Nations and have concluded that he is a man of God.

5) God only reveals His top secrets to those He loves. He revealed the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ to Prophet Isaiah. In the same vein, Jesus Christ revealed who Prophet TB Joshua is to His beloved servant, late Prophet (Dr.) Akin Adewole, shepherd of the Celestial Church of Christ, Opopo Igbala Parish, Ikola Road, Ipaja, Lagos sometime in 1995.
He concluded that TB Joshua is a Prophet of God.

Only an insane or demon possessed person will even attempt to argue with truth that can also be scientifically verified. Although God don’t need science to make Himself known.
Ahmadgani:

not when my mum came from a Christian DNA

not when I live with Christians as my uncles and cousins

not when my best friend is a Christian

not when my next door neighbour for 3 decade is a Christian

not when my first and best employer is a Christian

I could go on and on but I will allow to digest these few.

I probly no more about Christianity than you because a GOOD CHRISTIAN is not sentimental, selfish and does not make judgements base on prejudice

Warning ! Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Remember how the Jews rejected the scientific verifiable evidence freely available to them. Miracle, Prophecy, Signs And Wonders are Gods way of providing evidence of his love through one man, Jesus Christ and His anointed Pastors/Priests/Prophets. Without this anointing, Pastors are not recognized in heaven. They are fake !
If you love Jesus Christ, remember to block this evil facebook pages; https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuawatch, AND https://web.facebook.com/tbjoshuafalsoprofeta/ to block the page click on “more” then click on ‘block” . Soon this harmful page will only serve the needs of satanic worshipers.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Acidosis:
Mumu double-face journalists...

Very soon, they will all match themselves to Synagogue (like those NDLEA guys) to knee and beg him.
THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT MADE BY PROMINENT DUTCH THEOLOGIAN PROFESSOR WILLEM J. OUWENEEL ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA AND THE SCOAN CHURCH, LAGOS, NIGERIA.
Professor Ouweneel holds doctorates in biology (Utrecht), philosophy (Amsterdam) and theology (Bloemfontein, RSA).
Professor Ouweneel is a theology and philosophy professor at several colleges and theological faculties. He is the author of over 100 books. He lives in the Netherlands, where he was born.
WHAT A THEOLOGY PROFFESSOR SAID ABOUR TB JOSHUA. Here is an extract from Professor Ouweneel’s experience at the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria ;
I come from a Brethren background and not a charismatic background. So naturally I was a bit reluctant to go to Nigeria, but my daughter went there several times and she gave me the message that T.B. Joshua was interested in seeing me, although she had not told him anything about me. So I went there twice, once for five days in March and once for ten days in June and I hope to go there again in October.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Warning ! Amadgani, Kwaku Bonsam and Freeze of cool FM's plan to destroy the Holy Scoan Nigeria failed again. Pentecostal Pnf church leaders and falso profeta and tbjoshuawatch webpages are part of this satanic group. They are part of a spiritually sick satanic group that want see the continuation of the suffering of good people in Nigeria and the world.

Acidosis:

I'm not speaking based on mere sentiments or hearsays.

A group of NDLEA guys went to SCOAN in the early '20s LIVE on TV to beg Prophet T.B Joshua for accusing him wrongly.

Majority of these folks who go about saying nonsense about him end up in his church to plead and cry like babies.

Let me ask you, why do you call him a scam?

You really think a scam (i.e. fake and unreal miracles) can maintain a Church for over 30 years and still growing with both international and local crowd?

You sef think am, can you lie to the same sets of people and perform fake miracles for 30 years +?
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ahmadgani:
A former pastor with the synagogue Church of All
Nation has revealed how the founder of the
ministry, Prophet T B Joshua nearly killed him
while serving under him.

The estranged member of the church revealed
that the man of God is so heartless that he
subjects pastors under him to untold hardship by
flogging them with horse whip, otherwise known
as ‘koboko’ at any slightest mistake.

He recalled how he was forced to accuse a lady
of committing fornication; and the man of God
allegedly grinded pepper and inserted it into her
private part.

The pastor in a 20-minute footage recalled how
he bought four wheelchairs for the church, which
were used in performing fake miracles.
He said, “When I joined the Synagogue Church
many years ago, I thought I had met a saviour
but unfortunately, I never knew was on a journey
into hell.

“In 1997 after I went for a crusade in Ghana I
became so close to him (Joshua) following my
performances and I was subsequently asked to
join the Disciples.

“I was gradually brain washed never to eat meat,
fish and many things, I fact, I was gradually
introduced into humiliating peoples.

“I remember a time when we had to wrongly
accuse a lady of committing fornication and she
was brought to the Disciples stack naked and
pepper was grinded, mixed with water and
inserted into her vagina.”

The controversial preacher came under heavy
criticisms following his recent prophecy that
Hillary Clinton of the Democrat would win the
just concluded presidential election in the US.

But his prediction hit the cross bar as Donald
Trump of the Republican was eventually declared
winner.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/21/t-b-joshua-inserted-pepper-ladys-vagina-fornication-ex-synagogue-pastor-alleges-video/
Another unique aspect of God’s Renowned global evangelist, P.S. Upthegrove’s message has to do with his God given revelation that Prophet T.B.Joshua is one of the twelve end-time prophets in the world.

This is a rare confirmation. Apostles, the world over, are several millions, but God knows exactly the gifts He gives to each individual, if they actually are called! The end-time prophets are bound to face opposition, sometimes vicious, dangerous, poison-edged and evil-laced challenges and criticisms, the kind which T.B. Joshua has been exposed to over the years.

The critics, forget that the Creator needs no approval from the humans to call His servants. Many of Prophet T.B.Joshua’s vicious critics have never stopped asking for T.B. Joshua’s help with mentorship, church membership and pastoral training and confirmation. To them, the mentorship of God is insufficient. It is as if they demand that God should come physically to anoint Joshua, even when the fruits from his ministry demonstrate HE is clearly the centre of his ministerial commitments.

Critics question the use of the Anointing Water and stickers; they query the stretching of hands and even the use of the word ‘Emmanuel’. They are not satisfied that the true work of God is being done in the midst of people from all corners of the globe – America, Asia, Europe and Africa.
Re: How T B Joshua Inserted Pepper Into A Lady’s Vagina Over ‘fornication’ by ScienceWatch: 11:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Below is a brief extract from the above Internationally esteemed website.
” Having watched many miraculous healings on videos from the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Nigeria a group of three New Zealand pastors and four evangelists including myself went to the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Nigeria and lived there for nine days and nights. We wanted to satisfy ourselves that T.B. Joshua is a man of God and miracles were in fact taking place.”
Source from: http://www.doveministries.com/category/store/tb-joshua/about-tb-joshua
What we saw :
Blind eyes opened, cripples walking and dozens of testimonies from people who had been healed of HIV and other diseases.
Some of us received healings ourselves.
Spiritual overview:
We heard the name of Jesus Christ being continuously uplifted, the Gospel, repentance and salvation being continuously preached and the work of the Holy Spirit honoured.
After nine days at the Synagogue, Church Of All Nations we concluded that T.B. Joshua is indeed a man of God and these are the works of God.
Group from New Zealand:
Among our group there were three senior pastors, two evangelists and two men leading major Christian work in New Zealand. Between us we had 180 years of ministry.
Our conclusion was that this is truly a work of God.
Acidosis:

I'm not speaking based on mere sentiments or hearsays.

A group of NDLEA guys went to SCOAN in the early '20s LIVE on TV to beg Prophet T.B Joshua for accusing him wrongly.

Majority of these folks who go about saying nonsense about him end up in his church to plead and cry like babies.

Let me ask you, why do you call him a scam?

You really think a scam (i.e. fake and unreal miracles) can maintain a Church for over 30 years and still growing with both international and local crowd?

You sef think am, can you lie to the same sets of people and perform fake miracles for 30 years +?

(1) (2) (Reply)

150 Mfm Prayer Points For Stagnation / ⚫⚫ Study JESUS 10 Commandments and what Bible says about sabbath / Finally I'm Free from religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.