Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

#npoweroyo Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / #npoweroyo Chatroom (1858 Views)

Vacancies/jobs Around Nigeria NGO, SME, & Government Jobs Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#npoweroyo Chatroom by fasty: 6:57am On Nov 22, 2016
The shortlisted applicants of NPOWER Oyo State chapter, are invited to contribute toward ease documentation and commencement of the program in the state...

Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by fasty: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2016
By the way... I'm shortlisted for Nagro program
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by Abbey2411(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
fasty:
The shortlisted applicants of NPOWER Oyo State chapter, are invited to contribute toward ease documentation and commencement of the program in the state...

Has any one started doing any yet in their LGA?
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by jiblow07(m): 6:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
pls npower health should try to inbox me their numbers for discussion on how to go about the documentation.thanks
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by jiblow07(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
jiblow07:
pls npower health should try to inbox me their numbers for discussion on how to go about the documentation.thanks
this my number 07062956196
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by ifusat(m): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
fasty:
.......please let's form a group chat........here is my number.....am npowerd salami ibrahim from you state.ogbomosho..N.community.......08030813058........
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by RayAngel(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
jiblow07:
Thanks
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by whiten: 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
Abbey2411:

Has anything started on ground now
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by deefem81: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=ifusat post=51370606].. oyo/ibadan shortlisted candidates can click here for d latest update https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by deefem81: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Abbey2411:

oyo/ibadan shortlisted candidates can click here for d latest update https:///4JHNcT8obX1DlGRmQFNs20
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by oluhyohmih(m): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please add me 08037002651 Npower health Oyo state
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by Bosariayo: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
Goodday,To all selected applicants for npower in Akinyele local government,I would advise you to visit School Board at Akinyele to submit you print out (Congratulation page and account detail page) with your highest certificate.BEST OF LUCK
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by Kunle36: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
07067502789 kindly add me up
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by whiten: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2016
Bosariayo:
Goodday,To all selected applicants for npower in Akinyele local government,I would advise you to visit School Board at Akinyele to submit you print out (Congratulation page and account detail page) with your highest certificate.BEST OF LUCK

@ bosariayo, thanks for the info. I am also in Akinyele l.g.
What's d next thing after that, pls

1 Like

Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by gmumeen: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2016
for Ibadan South West N Power follow this link https:///09149nO3tYvH9dUChKvJha for group chat and updates
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by Pacgmt(m): 9:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Pls is the any info 4rm ib south east
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by Jobpostboard: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2016
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by nkechidfirst(f): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
4 places to invest in 2020

No introductions, let's just get started from the get go.

1. Invest in yourself.

This looks so simple and common sense but most people don’t do it.

The most important investment you can ever make is the investment in yourself.

This is the only investment that can truly guarantee you 1000% returns.

Why’s that?

The better you become, the more money you can make.

Every other can be stolen from you but the investment in self cannot be taken away.

Most people don’t know that more money follows competence, courage and consistency.

The better you become, the more money you can make.

2. Learn a high income skill

There is a difference between a high income job (like shell), a high income profession (like Medicine) and a high income skill (like copywriting)

The first two requires longer time, training and resources. The last one can be learnt in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high income skill) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high income profession)

My advice number is, learn a high income skill that can help you fetch more money.

Invest in courses and trainings.

3. Create daily streams of income.

Daily streams of income are businesses that bring in cash on a daily basis. Even if it is 1k a day, it is better than nothing or waiting at the end of the month.

If you don't find a way to make money daily, poverty will find a way to meet you daily.

The most common daily streams of income are selling digital products in the form of eBooks, courses and videos or training people online.

I have 3 daily streams of income. I sell digital products, I do digital trainings and I set up upwork accounts.

Invest in creating a digital product or reselling one that works.

For example, I paid N30,000 to learn how to approve upwork accounts and in 3 months I made more than N300,000 from that one stream alone.

4. Start a supplementary business

Supplementary businesses are businesses you start by leveraging an already existing business or traffic.

For example and this is very basic, if someone is selling akara, partner with them so that they can sell bread on your behalf. That’s just the idea.

Look for where the traffic is and leverage on it.

It is a model I’ve used over and over to reap passive streams of income.

What can you bring people together and offer? Invest in it.

You can reach me on 08136156871 on how to start any of it.

#IamwhatIchoosetobe
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by dra1987(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2016
This thing is somehow funny,i call a friend in Adamawa state to confirm how far they have gone with Npower stuff only to hear that dey are already deployed to their place of work. Congrats to them
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by RayAngel(f): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Just did my verification .
Re: #npoweroyo Chatroom by kellartemmy: 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
please add 08063130369

(1) (Reply)

Confusion Over N-power As Scheme Takes Off Today / Nationwide Recruitment At Independent National Electoral Commission 2017 / No job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.