Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Best Courses To Become A Complete Web Developer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Courses To Become A Complete Web Developer (448 Views)

Build A Complete Web App For Your Website And Start Making Money With Admob / Learn Complete Web Development At Cheap Rate In Enugu And Environs / Complete Web/mobile Apps Services For Year 2020...start Now!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Courses To Become A Complete Web Developer by idlatest(m): 7:45am On Nov 22, 2016
Web development is now one of the top paying careers in the world and also among the steady growing careers. A lot of people now have passion for writing code.

Here on this post, I am going to introduce you to the courses you need to learn in order to become a complete web developer. I am not only going to introduce the courses but also explain them and their role in web development industry.

HTML
HTML, which stands for HyperText Markup Language, is the building block (foundation) of every single webpage of website on the internet. It is use in creating, formatting and representing a webpage. HTML describe the structure and appearance of a webpage.

CSS
CSS, which stands for Cascading Style Sheet, is a style sheet language use to describe the presentation of a document written in HTML. In other word, CSS is use in conjunction with HTML to design a webpage.

JS
JS, stands for JavaScript. JavaScript is a lightweight programming languages, it is the programming languages for web pages, also known as the programming language of HTML.

PHP
PHP, stands for HyperText Preprocessor.PHP is a server scripting language and a powerful tool for making dynamic and interactive Web pages. PHP is widely-used, free and efficient.

MySQL
MySQL is the most popular Open Source Relational database management system(RDBMS). It is a database system use on the web. MySQL is a database system that runs on a server. MySQL is ideal for both small and large applications. MySQL is very fast, reliable, and easy to use.

Web Development has also been boosted with the advancement in technology and the internet.

Below are some of the technologies that you can also learn that will make web development easy, flexible and more interesting.

Jquery
NodeJS
Angular
ReactJS
Bootstrap
CakePhp
Codeigniter

Written by idlatest
Source: http://www.geeksintersect.com/thread.php?id=30
For http://www.geeksintersect.com
Re: Best Courses To Become A Complete Web Developer by flistyl(m): 8:32am On Nov 22, 2016

i started with javascript but later stoped learning it, but am reconsidering goin back to learn it.

(1) (Reply)

Just Got My Website On Alexa Ranking Today... / I Need Someone That Can Teach Dynamic Web Design / Need A Web/applications Developer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.