Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually (1111 Views)

Does The New Nokia 3310 Support Whatsapp And Facebook? / How To Make Whatsapp Work On Your Blackberry Forever / How To Make Your Whatsapp Application Work Again On Your Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually by younglord11: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Just in case whatsapp ends blackberry support this trick will help you enable ur whatsapp again on your blackberry.

This is just a simple trick whereby you can adjust your blackberry date manually following the below steps.

Firstly, go to your BlackBerry phone date and change the month to SEPTEMBER after changing the time format from automatic to Manual.

Then go to beta.whatsapp.com/ota on your BlackBerry phone browser not UC browser or opera mini then download whatsapp version 2.16.82 and reboot your phone immediately after download.

After reboot, then open your WhatsApp application and it will ask you to update your date then click on it and you will be taken to your[b] DATE SETTINGS[/b] then change it from manual to Automatic and click the option key to update your date.

So open your WhatsApp application now and you will no longer experience "whatsapp does not support your phone" so enjoy!

{source http://www.youngsloaded.gq}
Re: How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually by Lawalemi(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2016
Chai!!! Badooooo
Re: How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually by skedy1(m): 9:11am On Nov 22, 2016
I know say we go hack am!
Mama Amaka, give younglord one cold eta-eta!!
Re: How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually by tabtabtab: 9:22am On Nov 22, 2016
Can't download it don't know where I get it wrong

Re: How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually by Whizpeter(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2016
You'd still experience whatsapp doesn't not support your phone ooo...

I'm using this version on my torch 1 and many times it tells me that whatsapp would stop working on my phone by December 31st [it's been extended to June tho]

The beta version is just to allow those using BBOS 5-6 to have the opportunity to run whatsapp before it's fully stopped on all blackberry phones!
Re: How To Make Your Blackberry Support Whatsapp Forever Manually by freshcvvs: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2016
There's no version 2.16.82 o

(1) (Reply)

Tecno C7 / Importance Of Upgrading A New Phone Before Usage / Infinix Set To Launch Hot 5 And 5pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.