Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) (73904 Views)

Man Breaks Ooni Ogunwusi's Gates, Rams Into Ooni Palace / Ooni Ogunwusi And Silekunola Moronke Naomi's First Outing (Picture) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by bangging(m): 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
michaelandre:
are u alright then is this tread made to discuss Nigerian economy why not carry ur economic recession infested brain to another tread that talks about Nigerian economy
you are too backward...
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by OlaoChi: 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
Funnicator:

gringrin Angry Bird. Look how bitter he sounds. You must be a frustrated and bitter individual offline.

What affiliation does a cloned statue of liberty have with the Yoruba culture? Ignorance is your issue.

look at the ignorant one calling someone else ignorant

if you weren't mentality decapitated you would have remembered the story of Moremi and her use of fire to battle the enemy. the statue is in fact more authentic than the statue of liberty

the statue of Moremi holds an actual tale of liberty and a presence of fire torches

5 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by ManTiger(m): 12:07am On Nov 23, 2016
YourNemesis:

Let us sign a pact.
Signatures on paper. grin
Lol... Oya lets meet at Oranmiyan shrine or Enu Owa.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by YourNemesis: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2016
ManTiger:

Lol... Oya lets meet at Oranmiyan shrine or Enu Owa.

Mine was an official document, but this your new idea isn't bad either...
What should I bring? grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by ManTiger(m): 12:34am On Nov 23, 2016
YourNemesis:

Mine was an official document, but this your new idea isn't bad either...
What should I bring? grin
Lol... You seems not to be on the same timexone with me or you're also a night walker?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by YourNemesis: 1:02am On Nov 23, 2016
ManTiger:

Lol... You seems not to be on the same timexone with me or you're also a night walker?

Hmmn,.... if being awake at 1 am is ur definition of a night crawler... them maybe I just am one.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by justmenoni: 2:01am On Nov 23, 2016
You are changing from your earlier post,isn't it?

antispexish:

the statue was not built to generate billions of dollars by itself, look at the bigger picture.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by jide333(m): 7:39am On Nov 23, 2016
Status Of Liberty IN ONI? New York in 9ja.. No need to travel to USA ooh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by adeniyi3971(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by thesicilian: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2016
ooshinibos:

You are an exceptional smart Nigerian , your mentality is different form the rest I know , you are a forward thinker
Hmmm. Thanks for that. You've just made my day!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by alaskido(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Rrabbit:

I doubt you'll be FTC anytime soon undecided

Old boy I reject am in Jesus Name o. Me too want to be FTC. I know what to do. I will post a topic and comment immediately grin grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by Emassive(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2016
Why is it that once people tell you the truth of the potholes in a state the nect you do is attack the opposite region next to yours..... I live in Oyo and when people tell me there are death traps road, I accept cause it's a fact I must live with.

EWAagoyin:
will and always be proud to be a Yoruba man.

to the guy above me why not osun state alone and bother about not only pothole but death holes in imo,enugu,and anambra can't u guys mind your business for once is it a ancestral curse or something

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by antispexish(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
justmenoni:
You are changing from your earlier post,isn't it?

please explain how you think I'm changing
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by Codes151(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2016
YourNemesis:

But whose fault is it that you can not read?
Thread title is clear enough even for a fellow in kindergarten.
shame on u!!! Others are doing things n your ooni is Running around commissioning clay moulded sculptures!!!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by YourNemesis: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Codes151:
shame on u!!! Others are doing things n your ooni is Running around commissioning clay moulded sculptures!!!

And ur Obi is running around sticking a giant Ofala cucumber up his arse.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by Codes151(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2016
YourNemesis:

And ur Obi is running around sticking a giant Ofala cucumber up his arse.
undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by YourNemesis: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2016
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by Rrabbit: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2016
alaskido:

Old boy I reject am in Jesus Name o. Me too want to be FTC. I know what to do. I will post a topic and comment immediately grin grin

for you to be FTC, the topic must be on FP! grin

It took me a very long time to be FTC, I nearly gave up sef!

Just work hard shall! cool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by Olu317(m): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2016
Codes151:
....How many of your combined Obis,igwes, can command people's loyalty like Obaro of kabba ,how much Oni orisa?, Do you even have kings at all?, I doubt. Honestly,you don't have excuse because even in England , the Queen travels and commission projects. Bury yourself in shame. Wait and see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by dollargirldice: 6:34pm On Nov 24, 2016
beautiful art work. for those of u saying moremi statue n statue of liberty look alike, of course they do look alike because they are both for liberty, but moremi statue has been existing years before the french ever thought of gifting statue of liberty to america. ooni of ife just made it bigger, finer and more attractive. this has nothing to do with the economy crisis.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by Codes151(m): 8:09pm On Nov 24, 2016
Olu317:
....How many of your combined Obis,igwes, can command people's loyalty like Obaro of kabba ,how much Oni orisa?, Do you even have kings at all?, I doubt. Honestly,you don't have excuse because even in England , the Queen travels and commission projects. Bury yourself in shame. Wait and see.
how many projects has your king Commissioned? Your comparing To England!!! Dullard!!! He's commissioning sculpture made of clay n u mumusiously is very happy!!!! Loyalty! Who Una loyalty Epp? Does it even Epp u?? Smh
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Unveils "Moremi Ajasoro", The Tallest Statue In Nigeria (PICS) by nabzguy: 1:15am On Nov 29, 2016
Kingbuhari:
people dey unveil tallest building tallest office tallest hotel, while Ooni and his subjects dey unveil tallest oracle(juju), when will this people from west , stop being fetish and diabolical
Hehehe, what do you expect from an Amala inspired thinking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Baby Names / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Celebrates 7th Year Of En-Heralds Ministry / Mexico Returns Ancient Yoruba Bronze Sculpture To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.