Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) (29495 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Kaduna To Induct TSAIGUMI Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Phot / Thousands Gather In Kaduna To See President Buhari (Photos) / AirForce Personnel Begin Training In Kaduna To Sharpen Their Skills. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
BrownRoofRep:

English too!

Yeah. At least I can communicate. And I also know my environment. What of you? Simple State and Capital is confusing you.

Kaduna state = A state

Kaduna = Capital city of Kaduna state

Zaria = A town under Kaduna State

Go and recite your nursery rhymes.

State and Capital

Abia = Ummahia

Adamawa = Yola

Kaduna = Kaduna.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Wuse: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmm this peaple sabi trek sha,abi treking de for them doktrin?
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by BrownRoofRep: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Almand: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
As long as you people are not inconveniencing other road users. Otherwise Buratie will pass that road
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by BrownRoofRep: 2:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
FriendChoice:

Yeah. At least I can communicate. And I also know my environment. What of you? Simple State and Capital is confusing you.

Kaduna state = A state

Kaduna = Capital city of Kaduna state

Zaria = A town under Kaduna State

Go and recite your nursery rhymes.

State and Capital

Abia = Ummahia

Adamawa = Yola

Kaduna = Kaduna.

I don't remember telling you Kaduna is the same as Kaduna State, you lambasted him for his mistake and committed grammatical blunder in the process so dude take the correction and move on. Seems like somebody is teaching me 36 States of Nigeria and their capitals. Lol
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by one4GOD(f): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
SWORD419:
waiting to hear the number of those that'll be killed
exactly. you took that out of my mouth.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by gbishman: 2:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
bunch of brain washed followers
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by agbangam: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
Finally d army n police don Reset their brain, just observe how dey are using one side of d road unlike b4 were dey block a whole road.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by yedidiah(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Kaduna to Zaria is even close. They trek from farther distances to Zaria each year for pilgrimage.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by theGistsonline: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2016
tiwaz:
Shiites members on Arbaeen are currently trekking from kaduna to Zaria today, Masha Allah,

See Photos Below..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/shiites-treks-from-kaduna-to-zaria-photos/

Nigeria was peaceful to some extent years ago! Now a herdsman is in charge & all of a sudden shiites are being killed & oppressed along with many others losing their lives across the country. I pray it doesn't get to a stage where Shiites will start getting international assistance & Nigeria turns out like Libya or Syria! Or worse
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by kaylivin(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
ollah1:
Isnt Kaduna and Zaria in Kaduna ?
u need to recite state and capital again , so you will realise there's a Kaduna city in Kaduna state ..
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
THIS PEOPLE NO GET SENSE WOH...
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by muhamadnur: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
tiwaz:
Shiites members on Arbaeen are currently trekking from kaduna to Zaria today, Masha Allah,

See Photos Below..

http://www.ngyab.com/2016/11/shiites-treks-from-kaduna-to-zaria-photos/

shia not welcomed in nigeria, and god willing we will erradicate all of them.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by tit(f): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
Buhari is pissing in his shokoto.
No more obama and hilary to sopport him and buratai.
Trump ti take over
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Simon30: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
I fear for Nigerian govt, these piple go soon turn insurgents if dem vex. God forbid sha.....
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
There should be Religious Tolerance ,after all it enshrined in our constitution, Let the Eagle perch and let the Eaglet perch , Allow Sunnis, Shiites, Catholics, protestants, and Traditionalists to practice their religion as far as they are doing it within their legal boundaries.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by AminuRano87(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
ollah1:
Isnt Kaduna and Zaria in Kaduna ?
from Kaduna city to Zaria city all in Kaduna state
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
They can extend the trekking to Niger Republic but must ensure they do not disturb other people's peace, else they get into trouble
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Kaizeshoze12345: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
This is the way it should be. Religious freedom is good but they should stop blocking roads and ensuring everyone wastes his time on the road as they do. Why should they take a whole country to ransom? If they want a road for trekking, they can simply make it and leave the government designated road for automobile usage. they should spend their money and make their road instead of making me waste 5 hours on a journey of 2 hours because they are worshipping.
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by samozi: 5:15pm On Nov 22, 2016
I hope they have food and water..
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
lol!just like trekking from Nigeria to Lagos
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
Wetin concern me,na dem get their yam legs.

Abeg lala your snake meat still remain?Abeg give me small make i take soak gari with ajepako

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Daet(m): 7:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok.... Everybody wants to trek. Toh! Lalasticala we nid 2 start treking to Villa o..... For ....nofin! Sory
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by euchariadavid(f): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
What is this?
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by Vulu: 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
HEADACHE FOR SUNNI MUSLIM WAHABBISTS AND THEIR YORUBA LACKEYS.. grin
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by ehinmowo: 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
i don't know y some moslems and Nigeria police insisted on killing this people. For God sake they have right to worship whatever they wish to or through whatever means.

I am beginning to see reasons why Kalu call Nigeria zoo now (I am not Biafra sympathizer)
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by ShiaMuslim: 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
muhamadnur:
shia not welcomed in nigeria, and god willing we will erradicate all of them.

Wahhabi terrorist! takfirism is your religion. instead of trying for yourself to make paradise, instead you try to send others to their grave or condemn them to hell fire.

i will advice you to either listen on YouTube or read the Sermon of Sayyida Zainab (as),the granddaughter of the Prophet Muhammad (s) to the tyrant Yazeed after the Tragedy of Karbala. pay close attention to comprehend her words. then you will know that not even the Tragedy of Karbala succeeded in wiping out (Shia) Islam!!! then you will know that tyranny, oppression, bloodshed, intimidation, threat and every word that represents persecution have not wiped out the Shia. it has only played into making our case stronger and spreading our teachings farther. obviously, your problem is not with the IMN as a group or organization and one that blocks road. your problem is with the Shia as a whole. do you know that the mayor of London is Shia? do you know there are five or six countries in the world with Shia majority populations (Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen)? do you know that one third of the populations of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Afghanistan, and Kuwait is Shia Muslim? how on earth you intend to wipe out a religion is beyond human comprehension. it is IMPOSSIBLE!!! you are fighting a lost battle. it wont succeed. you are only bringing unnecessary trouble upon yourself. you are scared of the doctrines of another version of Islam, and you feel so oppressive to claim supremacy. the mind infested with Wahhabi terror teachings!!!
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by giftiy(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
Making the religion unintresting everyday
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by ajepako(f): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Wetin concern me,na dem get their yam legs.

Abeg lala your snake meat still remain?Abeg give me small make i take soak gari with ajepako

Omo ljoba....
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by basingstoke: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I Gbadu their Zeal cool
I am telling you. The people are brave
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by precious1967(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
there is increase in fuel price now. yes, they ve to trek to save money
Re: Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
haha...these people just like fruitless nonsense waka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Election: Dino Melaye Speaks On Constituents Decamping To APC / Kano Igbos Meet Ganduje, Reject Call For Relocation Of Fulani From South (Pics) / Fayose Visits Ekiti Assembly, Lawmakers Ask Him To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.