Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,368 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency (2639 Views)

2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Voy(m): 10:02am On Nov 22, 2016
The Presidency has dismissed suggestions that President Muhammadu Buhari will be deserted by the masses in 2019 by former CPC member, Alhaji Buba Galadima.

A statement by Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu said the claim is unfounded and utterly ridiculous, confusing and misleading.

He said ordinary Nigerians are the backbone of Buhari's mandate and the only reason he ran for the office is to protect them against the rapacious merchants of corruption, who have held Nigeria back for decades.

He said the masses are solidly behind Buhari because he is not stealing their money and their future, that the President's enormous goodwill remains ever strong because the people are convinced the President is acting in their best interest, despite the temporary unintended consequences of reforms.

"President Muhammadu Buhari is far from isolation. He enjoys a very strategic relationship with ordinary Nigerians. This relationship is as solid a the proverbial rock," he said. "If Buba Galadima thinks that because he has no role and no job in this government that means president is isolated he is putting himself up to ridicule."

Source: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/11/buhari-will-run-for-2nd-term-in-2019.html?m=1

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Bigcake: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2016
Who will vote the Carcass in 2019?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:08am On Nov 22, 2016
In a saner clime Buhari suppose to resign and apologise to me and other Nigerians for the recession...!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Petersamuel8(m): 10:15am On Nov 22, 2016
Huhuhu I laugh in french or should i laugh in spanish?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Ratello: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2016
After reading posts >>>>>>>>>>> cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by gebest: 10:47am On Nov 22, 2016
That should be another Nigeria that will support buhari not this very Nigeria. I rather vote atiku instead.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Voy(m): 11:09am On Nov 22, 2016
Ratello:
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by iokpebholo: 11:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Count me out from those dt will vote for uncle bubu in 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Voy(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ratello:
wink
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by abduljabbar4(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
iokpebholo:
Count me out from those dt will vote for uncle bubu in 2019
gebest:
That should be another Nigeria that will support buhari not this very Nigeria. I rather vote atiku instead.
Bigcake:
Who will vote the Carcass in 2019?
Una eyes will soon clear. Buhari is here to stay till 2023. If you are not happy please go to North Korea and stay there
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Annie939(f): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
I will support him because of his kindness towards cows and hensmen ,he closed border for human beings to eat and open border to import grass for cow to feed .i bought a bag of rice yesterday at 30.000N shehu, this is the reason why I will support your principal Bubu omata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Joephat(m): 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
buhari for 2019

what a good leader?
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by iokpebholo: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Una eyes will soon clear. Buhari is here to stay till 2023. If you are not happy please go to North Korea and stay there
any thing is possible at least with brainless ppl like u around

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by gebest: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
abduljabbar4:

maybe u are enjoying the hardship we are undergoing now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by gebest: 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2016
Is only Fayose dat will support buhari 2019
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by abduljabbar4(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2016
gebest:
maybe u are enjoying the hardship we are undergoing now.

The hardship is due to unfortunate circumstances and consequences of not saving for times like these when oil price wad high
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Whytelyon(m): 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The hardship is due to unfortunate circumstances and consequences of not saving for times like these when oil price wad high

Now Let me school you.

I bought $100 for almost 50,000 naira yesterday, How much was dollar in black markets during the time of immediate past presidents like obasanjo, abacha, GEJ (God bless him) and the rest? How much did we buy a dollar at least nigeria was corrupt but it was better off. Buying dollar for 193 - 197 at black markets and 150 central bank rate, now how much is it now? In space of only 1 year and possibly 8 months, now the same people from the north who wants buhari, come to lagos and other business places and want the same stock which for the same price, if we sell the same price, how we gonna meet up? Products we import for $2 per unit now sells $5 per unit. And you want us to sell at initial rates when the dollar was 193 when we got the dollar for 465 - 500 naira. Whos ready to run at a loss here. During when GEAJ was president I admit there was embezzlement, things were better but now there isn't corruption (according to your god buhari) I can account for several people who not only loosing their businesses they hang now, suicide is what most people have turned to..

Secondly, Nigeria has a problem. Is rulership by race? I remember in May 29,1999 we became a democratic republic where everyone is entitled to say what he likes, if the rulership doesn't favour him or her. This nonsense you call governance because his from the Fulani race (just like you) is futile. There is hungry in the land,maybe because they haven't eaten your child yet that's why you have guts to come here to rant crap about what you don't know. Democracy means, government by the people, for the people, unless your god buhari wants to be like yahaya jammeh, I assure you he should let this suffering prevail next year, watch how people would start kidnapping of top officials by then you'd understand what's going on.

Thirdly, Nigeria is now about the third poorest nation on planet earth. After removing us from bond index, and several other things that would have helped this economy,your god buhari being very idiotic is still dancing to tune of the US and Saudi. Allowing US to steal oil indirectly and at the same time following Saudi to do Quranic Obligations that are not necessary now. For God's sake, what's wrong with focusing on improving an economy other than poking your nose into what doesn't concern you. Being "over religious" and petty, this nation is dwindling and you say people will vote him? Are you serious?

Lastly, his fight against corruption is one sided. Those in PDP are corrupt, I admit those in APC are saints, grin I laugh, the northerners in PDP diverted to apc for cover, not that Nigerians don't know,only they afraid, but when time comes, we'd do number 2 as I stated above,dont worry... grin you'd say I told you.

I just gave you points while driving, else I would have given you a long list. I know people are reading this,and I know they'd ask themselves Questions later. So fùck the idea of what your imams and Northern elders tell you. Buhari isn't going anywhere from what we've seen, unless he rigs the election the way he did the first time. grin. He and yahaya Jameh of Gambia,i dont know who's even more useless grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by legendarystar: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2016
lols, at posters above... chocolateme dear, womanofrace, help me see campaign of force, as in the biting recession, the untold hardship and host of other problems, yet, this people are already pitching their tent for 2019....

what a country I find my self.
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by BrokenTV: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Keep living in the past. Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by abduljabbar4(m): 8:09am On Nov 23, 2016
BrokenTV:

Keep living in the past. Zombie

Ipoop youth spotted
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by WomanOfRace(f): 8:35am On Nov 23, 2016
legendarystar:
lols, at posters above... chocolateme dear, womanofrace, help me see campaign of force, as in the biting recession, the untold hardship and host of other problems, yet, this people are already pitching their tent for 2019....

what a country I find my self.

Yes,what a country for sure. See,i don't blame those old fowls but we the citizens. Until we realize and accept we all have a common enemy and fight for the Nigeria and not zonal noise making,they will continue to deal with us ,with Nigeria as they please and all we can do is continue wailing. The problem is the populace not government.

The state was meant to supreme while government can go anytime but since the state is very sick,government has come to stay.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by gebest: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2016
abduljabbar4:

in other words, the hardship continues till thy kingdom come, abi?
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by BrOwnSuga3: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2016
I was discussing with a friend the other day, I said, imagine if it was GEJ or any other Southerner that is president and Nigerians are suffering like this.

Imagine the number of lives that would have been lost.

Ojota carnival would be a child's play compared to what would have been happening.

Imagine the number of Churches those brainless people up North would burnt down and
how many Ibo people would have lost their business/shop and lives.

I keep saying it, The ONLY way there can be progress and peace is if we go our separate ways.

ONE Nigeria can NEVER succeed. Stop the scam NOW!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by biggie73(m): 10:12am On Nov 23, 2016
I will likely support Bulgari in 2019 cos he gives me a job. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Whytelyon(m): 11:24am On Nov 23, 2016
biggie73:
I will likely support Bulgari in 2019 cos he gives me a job. Thank you.

na so, Bulgari abi?
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by payosehtor(m): 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2016
abduljabbar4:

thank you. me I suggest haters can go to Biafra. it's much closer and cheaper too
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by payosehtor(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
Buhari till 2023 that one na dor e matter.so that he must deal with criminals and looters until they are humbled, cuz he is the only leader with the guts.haters can call us (pro pmb) any name, all we know is that our motive for supporting him is for good and common interest as well.
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by payosehtor(m): 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
I make bold to stand with Buhari come pain or sonshine cuz my motive is clear, if Buhari was the type that loot to throw money about, all will be tempted to accused me of benefits
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Azujabeel(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2016
Never in my life
Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by legendarystar: 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Yes,what a country for sure. See,i don't blame those old fowls but we the citizens. Until we realize and accept we all have a common enemy and fight for the Nigeria and not zonal noise making,they will continue to deal with us ,with Nigeria as they please and all we can do is continue wailing. The problem is the populace not government.

The state was meant to supreme while government can go anytime but since the state is very sick,government has come to stay.

you have a point, the masses will never learn,that's the troubling part

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Run For 2nd Term In 2019, Nigerians Will Support Him - Presidency by Voy(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2016
legendarystar:

you have a point, the masses will never learn,that's the troubling part
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Once, Let’s Applaud Buhari .......tonnie Iredia / We Do Not Need War By Joe Igbokwe / Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.