Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? (2910 Views)

Airtel CUG For Couples/lovers. #500 Monthly Sub / What Is 9mobile Cug? / Glo, Federal Civil Service Collaborate On Free Access CUG Lines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? by epelumi42(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2016
Please I need CUG activated on two Airtel lines. If there's any help you can render, please do. My boss has been disturbing me. It's urgent. All the guys I've tried did no justice.
Re: Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? by peterjero(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2016
epelumi42:
Please I need CUG activated on two Airtel lines. If there's any help you can render, please do. My boss has been disturbing me. It's urgent. All the guys I've tried did no justice.
This is simple, just walk into any airtel office and you are good to go. Nairaland ain't no place for that always remember that the minimum is 4 lines.
Re: Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? by epelumi42(m): 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2016
There's no Airtel office around here. I went to their office in another state to buy it, paid, yet they didn't activate it. I learnt their are people who do it here.
Re: Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? by ofhismercy(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hi...
MTN CUG remains the best. For your MTN CUG LINE. I can be trusted with that.
You don't need to buy another MTN SIM. I mean you can still use your curent SIM. The package comes with unlimited talk time and message with another MTN number. Chat me up or call 07061365911.
Resellers also needed urgently and you will get your commission.
THANKS

DISCLAIMER: This is not a scam as we have our name and integrity to protect.

...........................CUG WORLD...............
Re: Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? by aezenkwu(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2020
Use 9mobile they are the best. I got it for our firm. It's good. You can do business with it and make some money too. Apply for 500 naira own and tell your company it's 1k. It lasts very well too.

Imagine when your firm has 200 lines then you will be making whooping some of money every month
Re: Airtel CUG Needed. Anyone? by ofhismercy(m): 5:03pm On Mar 29, 2020
Experience what it means not to bother to know how much spent on calls to loved once this coming month(April) by subscribing to MTN Unlimited CUG plan. It's cost effective. Suitable for lovers, couples and business owners and companies. 07061375911 is the number to call/Chat up. It is totally unlimited.

Number collation and payment in progress for the month of April.

Don't be left out.

CUG WORLD.

(1) (Reply)

Man Fainted Because He Recharges 3 Million Naira On His Phone Instead Of 3k / Changing From Mtn Postpaid To Prepaid / Cheap Etisalat Data Bundle For Mtn Sme Data-share Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.