Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK (667 Views)

Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 22, 2016
[img]https://gistcart.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/wp-1479805528499-150x150@2x.jpg[/img]
Yesterday morning, Abubakar Duduwale, 43, began his mission to trek from Nigeria, starting in Kaduna, to the U.K. Abubakar, who hails from Yola, Adamawa State, said he wished to raise awareness on terrorism and its effect on lives and properties of the people directly affected.
“I mean to pass the message that terrorism is evil and must be stopped,” he said. He explained that his journey would lead him to Niger State from where he would move to Abuja and then to the U.K.
Duduwale is a veteran trekker who, last year, trekked from Yola to Abuja to drum support for Pres. Buhari. He said of his mission,
“I have trekked round the 19 northern states of Nigeria promulgating the gospel of peace and war against terrorism, insurgency, corruption, drug abuse as well as promoting unity. .
I started trekking in 2008 when I decided not to sleep in Adamawa State that particular day and I moved from my village to the border between Nigeria and Cameroon. My trekking is not for fun but for world peace. We must shun all negative tendencies.”
source: https://gistcart.com/man-set-trek-nigeria-uk/

Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 22, 2016
hahaha visa will expire on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Tastemoney(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2016
Tell me something..... do u trek in water ?
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Olizey(m): 10:51am On Nov 22, 2016
Lol
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by thedarkside: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2016
world peace my foot...

you can not be in peace with the world..impossible..

whatever..
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Khd95(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2016
Lemme knw when u recover from ur daura weed.
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by aderemielijah(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Check him well, he might be or become dr*g trafficker...
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by talktimi(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2016
Another illegal immigrant joins the list, just say you're running away APC jihadist induced recession
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by samhay: 3:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
U r running away from recession abi?

Kwatinu
Re: Man Set To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Jakumo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
This dreamer had better start praying that the Libyans don't capture him as an involuntary multiple organ donor.

Refugees are highly desired in those Arab countries, as organ donors who are discarded dead, after they have given up their anatomical treasures.

(1) (Reply)

FG Gives Reasons For Delay In Ogoni Clean-up / 13 Ways To End Nigeria's Economic Recession- Senator Rilwan Adesoji Akanbi. / Thugs Attack Kaduna APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.