Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp (1376 Views)

Your Online Tools For Better Web-email Marketing,smtp,rdp...>> / Who Will Teach Me Ms Excel And Powerpoint Here Pls / Let Me Teach U How To Increase Download Speed Of Utorrent By 1000% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2009
please I need someone to teach me how to create SMTP for AMS use.

Thanks
Re: Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 06, 2009
where are the techies here? I cant believe that I am getting no response
Re: Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2009
You do not Need to CREATE SMTP. Could you possibly take time to read the documentation for AMS so you can get a better understanding of how it works and how you can use it?
Re: Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 07, 2009
Kobojunkie:

You do not Need to CREATE SMTP. Could you possibly take time to read the documentation for AMS so you can get a better understanding of how it works and how you can use it?

plz kindly post d link for the documentation. Many thanks
Re: Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp by Kobojunkie: 3:38am On Nov 07, 2009
Please google it. Check the website for the component that is being used. But Best of all, check for what SMTP is. How it is used and how you use it. You need to learn about SMTP and then about AMS that you are using rather than panicking first.
Re: Smtp: I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Create Smtp by Diseye29(m): 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pls wat is SMTP n hw dos it wok

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Mifi For Sale / USA Used Gaming HP Elitebook 8460p,Intel Core-i7 2.8ghz, 1GB Radeon Graphx -SOLD / Get This Clean Laptop With Remote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.