Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result (3647 Views)

Dino Melaye Graduated With 3rd Class, ABU Exam Officers Claim - SaharaReporters / Iweala: My Mother Was Kidnapped Because I Advised GEJ To Remove Fuel Subsidy / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by ikorodureporta: 11:16am On Nov 22, 2016
18% - Yes

72% - Never

10% - I Don't Care

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by richidinho(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2016
Op come and do the poll here?

U will be shocked!

6 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by LordAdam: 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
Just imagine!

How can you aggregate a troop of monkeys and try to organize a poll if they like banana or not?

Sahara Reporters are anti-GEJ. Accordingly, the vast majority of their fanbase are anti-GEJ proponents.

So, the poll is no surprise.

Nairaland is more representative. Before 2015, people on NL overwhelmingly preferred Buhari to GEJ.

Now, people on NL overwhelmingly prefer a STONE to Buhari. So, let's not even compare GEJ to Buhari.

In any case, let them stay in their bubble, so they can keep feeding the dullard half-truths until things clear for e eye in 2019.

Although, I think Bubu will stay on that seat until 2023. Anyone who looked intently at the last Edo election and what is going on in Ondo will know Bubu is a good strategist. He might even drop Osinbajo in 2019 and take a SE VP (like Okorocha) or SS VP (like Oshiomole) to alienate the SW completely and make his rigging believable.

INEC, the Military, the Police, the SSS, INEC, and ICPC are FIRMLY under his grip. He has already shown that he can jail anyone and keep the person for as long as he likes. And since none of the presidential contenders have a clean slate (even if they do, trumped up charges can be brought up), the man can imprison anyone except ex-Presidents and get away with it. All he needs to do is use either of two words, CORRUPTION or NATIONAL SECURITY, and no one would say jack.

He has already done N-Power to give jobs to 200,000 graduates with 30k salary for TWO years (2017 to 2019). We are seeing the future Sai Baba campaigners.

People don't know how deep this man has the nation in his control and what the cost of forcefully releasing the country from his grip his. A man who showed no remorse in inciting violence that killed scores of innocent Southern corpers in 2011, a man who openly threatens the SE to start another genocide if they try to secede, a man who is systematically wiping out Shiites in Nigeria. That is the person some people think will allow credible elections hold. I'm just shaking my head.

The rivers of blood in 2015 will be child's play compared to 2019 if Buhari chooses to contest and people do not let him have his way. Protesters will be shot in the back, opponents will be locked up INDEFINITELY by DSS, new electoral results will be drafted after elections even in places where elections did not hold (like what happened in Edo State).

And after he is done in 2023, he will put another killer like himself el-Rufia in the presidency.

The North has been planning this for the last 16 years. The South has already ruled for 14 years. The North will rule for at least two times as long (8 years for each of the three Northern zones), before anything like a Southern President will materialize. All we'll keep having are Southern VPs.

-Lord

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by bonechamberlain(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2016
All these online doctored pool.

Gej is not coming back. He can't

Sahara should conduct a pool for buhari
Or Mr seun can conduct one here.

11 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by ObaKlaz: 11:28am On Nov 22, 2016
The iPod yoots here will vote GEJ with their multiple accounts per person, then they'll go on Live TV to order the daft malam to step down cos their Hero just won on Nairaland. Their ill passion is so strong here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Stalwert: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2016
grin grin grin only people under curse will wish for such a remarkable failure govern them

7 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by CoolFreeday(m): 11:30am On Nov 22, 2016
for watin? what did he forget that he will be coming back for? Rest is very important, let him keep resting!

7 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2016
[size=14pt]Only A Fool and an IPOB Yoot, Will Ask For The Ineffectual Buffoon To Come Back....

Ndi Ara![/size]

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by ikorodureporta: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
richidinho:
Op come and do the poll here?

U will be shocked!

*IF YOU WANT GEJ BACK, CLICK ''LIKE'' , IF YOU DON'T WANT HIM BACK, CLICK ''SHARE''

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by koladebrainiac(m): 11:33am On Nov 22, 2016
Only few Ipod youth would vote him

I want him to contest.
The way He will lose eh-the embarrassment will be more than the ojukwu contest as senator n as president.

Reno Omikri still wants to milk this guy.

I wish he test his popularity. God please harden his heart so that this philistine ex president can see that he has lost forever!

Another NB

Where will he see the money?

There is not federal money n power to put kick him started.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by koladebrainiac(m): 11:34am On Nov 22, 2016
I want him back as presidential candidate not as president.

Kikikikikikii
Evul laugh

4 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by asorocker: 11:42am On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]Only A Fool and an IPOB Yoot, Will Ask For The Ineffectual Buffoon To Come Back....

Ndi Ara![/size]

sO Sokoto Youths are now IPOB youths , na real wa for dishonesty and igbophobism

8 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:49am On Nov 22, 2016
asorocker:

[s]sO Sokoto Youths are now IPOB youths , na real wa for dishonesty and igbophobism[/s]

25 hired miscreants with placardS can NEVER be regarded as Sokoto Youths..

We saw it in 2015....we cant be fooled again..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by ObaKlaz: 11:50am On Nov 22, 2016
If nor be say shame nor dey catch una black pipo, GEJ nor even suppose tink am for him small mind say Aso rock still sure for am. Mind you, Hillary Clinton won't aspire for any political office anymore after that defeat to Trump, but here, Atiku is drinking pure water and dabbing upandan just to appeal to your sentiments, and some nasty 'Ugandans' are buying all that bollocks already!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Stalwert: 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
ObaKlaz:
The iPod yoots here will vote GEJ with their multiple accounts per person, then they'll go on Live TV to order the daft malam to step down cos their Hero just won on Nairaland. Their ill passion is so strong here.

chie you don scatter our yoots finish oh wetin dey go take their lives do now.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2016
Allow Jonathan to enjoy his life after Presidency. He can't come back, he will NEVER come back.

PDP has the responsibility of producing a sellable candidate for 2019 Presidential poll.

All these sycophants that want to profit from Jonathan and deceive him the second time should leave him alone.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Rrankdonga(m): 11:56am On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

25 hired miscreants with placardS cannot regarded Sokoto Youths..

We saw it in 2015....we cant be fooled again..
look at this one. You have been fooled foo.ll

1 Like

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:58am On Nov 22, 2016
lalasticlala Nigerians have spoken!

Jonathan can only rule Biafra and not Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by LordAdam: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara![/size]

CoolFreeday:
for watin? what did he forget that he will be coming back for?
Rest is very important, let him keep resting!

Stalwert:
grin grin grin only people under curse will wish for such a remarkable failure govern them

ObaKlaz:

12 million people voted for GEJ in 2015. None of those 12 million people regret voting for GEJ.

However, of the 15 million people who voted for Buhari. More than 8 million regret voting for Buhari.

So, if we have a repeat of 2015 in 2019, and we have the same credible elections as in 2015, GEJ will decimate Buhari. I'd be surprised if Buhari gets up to 5 million votes. The 5 million will include people like you who hate GEJ for corruption but cannot explain how Buhari squandered N11 trillion naira in less than 18 months with nothing to show for it. And is planning on borrowing abother N12 trillion without an economic plan.

NO PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA has used that much money with nothing to show for it. Buhari is MORE CORRUPT than OBJ, Yaradua, and GEJ combined.

However, I know there will be no credible elections in 2019. The only solace I get is that the people who voted for Buhari are worse hit by the recession and in 2019 when many of them would want another presidential candidate because of Tinubu. Tinubu would be holidaying in London (like he is currently), while they're killed, locked up, and decimated.

APC will win Ondo State. Buhari will rule until 2023. GEJ is enjoying himself. I'd prefer he contests in 2023 when Buhari is done with Nigeria and giving his new found enemy Tinubu the Awolowo or MKO treatment.

At least then, even the most vocal Anti-GEJ proponents who are Tinubu people would have lost their voice because they're hunted like dogs. GEJ should tarry a little longer and let the camp of his enemies go up in flames completely, and then he can ride to victory on the ashes of their remains.

-Lord

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by GMan650(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Never will a man from Otuoke rule us again.

We're still looking for a way to get out of this 'clueless dullard' govt. and they are suggesting another 'clueless ineffectual baboon'.

Nigeria is f**ked sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by cameroncucumber(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
I like what SR is doing, they will deceive bubu the way cnn,cbs deceived hilary.

Even Aisha will prefer Gej if he decides to comeback but like Sir Alex Ferguson, Gej is now resting and he is forever a legend and a heroe

1 Like

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Franchise21(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
grin
Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Stalwert: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
[s]
LordAdam:

12 million people voted for GEJ in 2015. None of those 12 million people regret voting for GEJ.

However, of the 15 million people who voted for Buhari. More than 8 million regret voting for Buhari.

So, if we have a repeat of 2015 in 2019, and we have the same credible elections as in 2015, GEJ will decimate Buhari. I'd be surprised if Buhari gets up to 5 million votes. The 5 million will include people like you who hate GEJ for corruption but cannot explain how Buhari squandered N11 trillion naira in less than 18 months with nothing to show for it. And is planning on borrowing abother N12 trillion without an economic plan.

NO PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA has used that much money with nothing to show for it. Buhari is MORE CORRUPT than OBJ, Yaradua, and GEJ combined.

However, I know there will be no credible elections in 2019. The only solace I get is that the people who voted for Buhari are worse hit by the recession and in 2019 when many of them would want another presidential candidate because of Tinubu. Tinubu would be holidaying in London (like he is currently), while they're killed, locked up, and decimated.

APC will win Ondo State. Buhari will rule until 2023. GEJ is enjoying himself. I'd prefer he contests in 2023 when Buhari is done with Nigeria and giving his new found enemy Tinubu the Awolowo or MKO treatment.

-Lord
[/s]

When your hero is rejected a second time na to cry remain. Searching for the remnants of the rice patience fed you with. .

3 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordAdam:
Just imagine!

How can you aggregate a troop of monkeys and try to organize a poll if they like banana or not?

Sahara Reporters are anti-GEJ. Accordingly, the vast majority of their fanbase are anti-GEJ proponents.

So, the poll is no surprise.

Nairaland is more representative. Before 2015, people on NL overwhelmingly preferred Buhari to GEJ.

Now, people on NL overwhelmingly prefer a STONE to Buhari. So, let's not even compare GEJ to Buhari.

In any case, let them stay in their bubble, so they can keep feeding the dullard half-truths until things clear for e eye in 2019.

Although, I think Bubu will stay on that seat until 2023. Anyone who looked intently at the last Edo election and what is going on in Ondo will know Bubu is a good strategist. He might even drop Osinbajo in 2019 and take a SE VP (like Okorocha) or SS VP (like Oshiomole) to alienate the SW completely and make his rigging believable.

INEC, the Military, the Police, the SSS, INEC, and ICPC are FIRMLY under his grip. He has already shown that he can jail anyone and keep the person for as long as he likes. And since none of the presidential contenders have a clean slate (even if they do, trumped up charges can be brought up), the man can imprison anyone except ex-Presidents and get away with it. All he needs to do is use either of two words, CORRUPTION or NATIONAL SECURITY, and no one would say jack.

He has already done N-Power to give jobs to 200,000 graduates with 30k salary for TWO years (2017 to 2019). We are seeing the future Sai Baba campaigners.

People don't know how deep this man has the nation in his control and what the cost of forcefully releasing the country from his grip his. A man who showed no remorse in inciting violence that killed scores of innocent Southern corpers in 2001, a man who openly threatens the SE to start another genocide if they try to secede, a man who is systematically wiping out Shiites in Nigeria. That is the person some people think will allow credible elections hold. I'm just shaking my head.

The rivers of blood in 2015 will be child's play compared to 2019 if Buhari chooses to contest and people do not let him have his way. Protesters will be shot in the back, opponents will be locked up INDEFINITELY by DSS, new electoral results will be drafted after elections even in places where elections did not hold (like what happened in Edo State).

And after he is done in 2019, he will put another killer like himself el-Rufia in the presidency.

The North has been planning this for the last 16 years. The South has already ruled for 12 years. The North will rule for at least two times as long (8 years for each of the three Northern zones), before anything like a Southern President will materialize. All we'll keep having are Southern VPs.

-Lord

Spot on

4 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordAdam:

[s]12 million people voted for GEJ in 2015. None of those 12 million people regret voting for GEJ.

-Lord
[/s]

The 12 Million- Vote, does it include the 8Million votes allocated to him by the PDP in South East and South South?

Why not call him out to come and contest?

Why are you mounting roadblocks on the internet, when you can easily advise him to come and contest?

Deluded souls!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by LordAdam: 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Stalwert:
[s][/s]

When your hero is rejected a second time na to cry remain. Searching for the remnants of the rice patience fed you with. .

GEJ is the most celebrated political figure in Nigeria today.

In 2003, 2007, and 2011 after Buhari contested and lost, his name was no where to be found in public records except for all the wrong reasons until it was time for new elections.

However, GEJ is still dominating the public records 18 months after his exit.

You should be more concerned about Tinubu who under GEJ was the second most respected Yoruba figure (after OBJ), who is now on self-exile in London under Buhari. He could not do anything to a party member who publicly said he would impregnate his wife. His call for the resignation of the party chairman had ZERO effect, and all his candidates outside of Lagos are been humiliated left and right.

Tinubu is dead and buried. The Fulanis would overun the SW with the help of the Yoruba Judases like Fayemi and Fashola, and there is nothing Tinubu the exiled coward can do about it.

The SS just held a high-profiled meeting with Buhari and the North is reaching out to SE (note not the other way around like the slaves in SW do). GEJ still goes to wherever the Bleep he wants in this country, whereas Tinubu can't even parade in Bourdillion street.

So we know who is crying.

Jonathanians are increasing in number by the day, while the most you guys can do is cry in newspapers and gather a few tens of protesters to protest the sidelining of your coward Jagaban.

GEJ is a million times better than Buhari.

BUHARI is MORE CORRUPT that OBJ, YARADUA and GEJ combined. Buhari will end Tinubu like Gowon did to Awolowo and Babangida did to MKO.

The SW is off the political map barely 18 months after riding to a pyrrhic victory. While the patient SS and SE is basking in the euphoria and giving everybody else the "middle finger" and using the very apt retort of "I TOLD YOU SO".

-Lord

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Atiku2019: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
SaharaReporters should conduct a poll on the Return of Atiku wink

1 Like

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by LordAdam: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[/s]

The 12 Million- Vote, does it includes the 8Millions votes allocated to him by the PDP in South East and South South?

Why not call him out to come and contest?

Why are you mounting roadblocks on the internet, when you can easily advise him to come and contest?

Deluded souls!

Does the 15 Million votes include the millions of under-aged voters in the North?

In fact, let me ask you, are you in the Tinubu faction, Saraki faction, or Buhari faction of APC. Answer that question so that I'll know how to answer you.

If Tinubu can be decimated, then you have only one choice. Support Buhari or perish!

Your life must suck right now. Supporting a confirmed CORRUPT, RUTHLESS, and IDIOTIC president because your hands are tied.

I dare you to say which faction of APC you're in.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Iceberg3: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ok lets set the ball rolling again..
Do you want Buhari to contest 2019

Share for Buhari to contest,Like for Buhari not to contest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by LordAdam: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Before nko. Na the ineffectual bufffon wey people wan see come back? Hell no! Jonathan is one of the reasons we find ourselves in this mess in the first place. Good riddance to bad rubbish angry
Re: Would You Like GEJ To Return As President? Saharareporters Shares Poll Result by Iceberg3: 12:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
LordAdam:

what is this angry
kropotkin2:

Before nko. Na the

and this as well?

Space booking mentals angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man / See Iconic Photo Of World Leaders Taken At Ongoing G7 Summit / Monica Ugwuanyi Calls For Prayers Over Nation’s Security Challenges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.