Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Medical Representatives - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Medical Representatives (514 Views)

Vacancies For Medical Representatives At Novartis Nigeria / #vacancy: Glaxosmithkline (gsk) (medical Representatives – 12 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medical Representatives by hade(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2016
An umbrella company located in Lekki / Ajah Axis of lagos state offering a variety of services: Medical Clinic, Pharmaceuticals, Ambulance, Online Supermarket is in need of Medical Represntatives

The Medical Representative is responsible for calling on general practitioners, hospitals, and other health-related organizations/personnel within an assigned territory.

He/she must provide the most current information pertaining to the company's products and their approved indications in a manner, which will ensure the appropriate use of these products and achieve the business potential of the given territory.

Analyze & identify business opportunities in the assigned area and develop plan & tactics to realize the opportunities.

To achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face interactions and meetings

Effective communication with territory colleagues and relevant members of other teams, in order to understand, maximise and drive territory.

All Candidate must have first degree in (Biological sciences) either, Bio chemistry, microbiology pharmacology, and any Science related discipline.

Fresh graduates in relevant dicipline can apply

Shortlisted Candidates must be ready for the last interview on tuesday being 6/12/2016.

send CV to candcsummerhire@gmail.com
Re: Medical Representatives by hade(m): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
Screening & Shortlisting of candidates is on-going, invitation for interview will be sent out hopefully before the end of this week, kindly keep your mail box active and your phones accesible. Congrats in advance....
Re: Medical Representatives by Aawizdom(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Just finish sending my application,
Hope i will be considered.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Teaching Job In Rivers State Pls Help Me Out / Very Urgent Vacancy - Accountant / Jobs In Abuja And Lagos At Mercy Corps Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.