Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Recite The National Anthem - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recite The National Anthem (634 Views)

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday / See What Amaechi Did While The National Anthem Was Being Recited... / Can You Recite The 36 States And Capital Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recite The National Anthem by inme: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2009
lol I was  thinkin aloud so i decided to put this here. How many of us[i] "without the help of a book"[/i] can recite the  Nigerian National Anthem. The question may look simple, but its not, before postin it here i have tried to recite it myself, but mem, i gulk for the end oooo

okay, let do it

Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain
Re: Recite The National Anthem by ezeagu(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2009
Thief thief thief, the more we thief, the more we prosper.
Re: Recite The National Anthem by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2009
^^ speak for yourself
Re: Recite The National Anthem by ezeagu(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2009
tpia.:

^^ speak for yourself

. . . . . and 99% of Nigerian government.
Re: Recite The National Anthem by kizi: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2009
in me:

lol I was thinkin aloud so i decided to put this here. How many of us[i] "without the help of a book"[/i] can recite the Nigerian National Anthem. The question may look simple, but its not, before postin it here i have tried to recite it myself, but mem, i gulk for the end oooo

okay, let do it

Arise, O compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey
To serve our Fatherland
With love and strength and faith.
The labour of our heroes past
Shall never be in vain

Guy you're not alone in this, I bet majority of those comedians ruling the Country will gulk from the beginning ooo
Re: Recite The National Anthem by jamace(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2009
I can confidently do this without any error any time. cool
Re: Recite The National Anthem by msaalli(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2009
I seem to prefer the old anthem though, it seems to bring in a form of pride I don't feel singin d new one, Dis is further reinforced by seeing the faces at independence and the pride d anthem brought in them, sorry if I digressed!!!
Re: Recite The National Anthem by OmoAlex: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2009
Naigereeahh we haileee
AHH hoe dear natif land
those try and thorns
May di ifa
in or ah uh eh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Naigeeereeah soh
Naigeeereeah soh
Naigeeereah so wipe

ahhhhhhhh meeeeen

(1) (Reply)

Us-based Medical Practitioner Kidnapped / Ndlea Seizes Illicit Drugs Worth N2.2b At Mmia / Declare Yar’adua Unfit To Continue, Citizens Ask Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.