Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos (20672 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court In His Jewish Outfit / IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / Nigerians In UK Storm High Commission Demanding To See Pres. Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
IPOB women wing!

#Shame!
aturu turu ime gi. vag-abon*d will you shaat app for goodness sake.
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by ajoskele(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Their colleagues are doing same right now in Akure in support of Jegede.
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Goldeno(m): 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
zanebaddo:
If i ever leave this country i no Fit come back i swear.!!! Just try me and send me abroad God.. wink
...hmmmmmmmmmmm

..ehmmmmmmmmmmm

...NO ...STAY .......you are going nowhere

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by sekem: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
freeborn76:

See what they have reduced our mothers to! For one thousand naira and a few mudus of rice, they shamelessly stand in the sun and rain to defend a shameless kleptomaniac. May the sanity and dignity of our dear nation be restored in our lifetime.

It's really a pity.

But then, men have been selling their conscience since the beginning of time!

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
Some Ppl Will Never Het Wise. Women That Are In Hardship Will Be Groaning The Street. Anyway Only The Poor Does That. May God Help Us All

3 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by drnoel: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Shameless Igbos

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by wasuka14(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2016
olokeded:
Several women group stormed the Federal High Court Lagos this morning to show their support to former first lady, Patience Jonathan, whose case on the $15 million found in the accounts of four companies linked to her, comes up for hearing today. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-patience-jonathan-protest-court.html

And we are blaming mr President for the current recession we are?? Many of these women can't even paid their children school fees. Is this Nigeria of our dream?? Where we set ablase thief who stole phone or colar nut and praise those who stole billions. #lackofsense.

4 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
If one can Rent a crowd just to cry and mourn by d time he z dead and gone, then am not even surprise at this one....._Until we realize that we are d one who giv these people the power they are usin against us, we continue be a slave...We wil neva be the leader of tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Showing Solidarity for who has looted ur future? Ur brains/destinies needs FACTORY RESET!...f.ooooools!

4 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by adedayoa2(f): 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I expected them to carry placards bearing

""Patience Jonathan Come Back"

"Patience Come And Take Over From Aisha"

USELESS THINGS!
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by shotster50(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
The 'Rent A Crowd' season is in full force

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by vabok(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2016
Looking at all their gele's they obviously do not represent the average Nigerian woman whose condition has been made worse by the wanton looting PEJ & GEJ allowed happen during their tenure...[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by arowstev2000: 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
The Israelites will never learn

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by toggy: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
They should all be arrested!

2 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
My dear FISH BRAINED WOMEN...PEJ dd not give u ppl 1) part of her #12000,000,000 bn hotel,
2) Part of her stolen $31, 000 000
3)D #200,000,000 damages she's suing d efcc for.....
And you're all herewith okrika lace protesting for her,may PastorD.K. Olukoya of mountaun of fire av time to conduct intensive deliverance on your fish brains in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
Association of illiterate women.

I just imagine how PEJ would address them in English language. Anybody without helmet is on her own.
Lols.

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2016
No wonder their children come on Nairaland to support corruption, Their children come on here to support evil and wish the country to fail...

Well what do you expect from mothers like this...

The likes of

Izonpikin, cktheluckyman, firefire,erico2k2, abumeinben,Emassive, sirfee, SamuelAnyawu, Eazybay, Miles300 etc

come and see your mothers ooooo.

2 Likes

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by seguno2: 3:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Shameless Igbos

Did you say that when Lagos lawmakers abandoned their duty posts to do solidarity with the wife of their leader who had reached menopause?
Or you are the shameless hypocrite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Izonpikin: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:
No wonder their children come on Nairaland to support corruption, Their children come on here to support evil and wish the country to fail...

The likes of

Izonpikin, cktheluckyman, firefire,erico2k2, abumeinben,Emassive, sirfee, SamuelAnyawu, Eazybay, Miles300 etc

joker..

Where you hide your own corrupt fools??

cheesy

Hypocrite..
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by arosunshine(m): 3:51pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Miles300: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

The likes of

are u talking of the lopsided fight on corruption ur father Buhari is fighting , if indeed there is a war on corruption wat are the likes of dogara and co still doin in the house , instead the one who brought this allegation has been suspended !! There is corruption everywhere and the fg should come hard on anyone regardless of party and ethnicity ...
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
joker..

Where you hide your own corrupt fools??

cheesy

Hypocrite..
Have you ever seen me in support of anybody going through corrupt cases?
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Izonpikin: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:
Have you ever seen me in support of anybody going through corrupt cases?
hypocrite abeg hide face..

Na because of hypocrites like you and buhari make me dey defend the opposition..

Can't stand and watch a lopsided fight against corruption..

It doesn't epp us the masses..
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
Drbarmes:
The hustle is real.. Its my birthday, pls show me some love.

see ya head like lalalasticlala. anyway hapi buy day tuyu.

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Izonpikin: 4:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Miles300:
are u talking of the lopsided fight on corruption ur father Buhari is fighting , if indeed there is a war on corruption wat are the likes of dogara and co still doin in the house , instead the one who brought this allegation has been suspended !! There is corruption everywhere and the fg should come hard on anyone regardless of party and ethnicity ...
don't mind the hypocrite..
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by NnamdiCheges(m): 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
A set of idle & loose women who may hav receive N500 as appearance fee.

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
Miles300:

Which one did your hero fight? if your hero the ineffectual baboon had fight corruption then we won't have been where we are today but instead stealing is not corruption in his dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
Izonpikin:
hypocrite abeg hide face..

Na because of hypocrites like you and buhari make me dey defend the opposition..

Can't stand and watch a lopsided fight against corruption..

It doesn't epp us the masses..

Thank God you know you support corruption and that it run in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by rafabenitez: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
I expected them to carry placards bearing

""Patience Jonathan Come Back"

"Patience Come And Take Over From Aisha"

USELESS THINGS!
ur mother is useless like them,born throway.
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by Miles300: 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
bashydemy:

Which one did your hero fight? if your hero the ineffectual baboon had fight corruption then we won't have been where we are today but instead stealing is not corruption in his dictionary.
talk of the present one , stop beating about the bush , u didn't see me mention GEJ here .. There an ongoing war on corruption explain why it's lopsided ...
Re: Women Supporting Patience Jonathan Storm High Court In Lagos by UyiIredi(m): 4:47pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerians deserve the bad leaders they get.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajimobi Flags Off N70bn Road Construction In Ibadan / Why Buhari Sacked Babachir, Oke – Fayose / Inauguration of 8th National Assembly postponed - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.