Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks (1005 Views)

Help, Which PTC Websites Pays / Bloggers, Here Is How You Can Get Atleast 2.5k Pageviews To Your Blog Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks by shaboss(m): 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hi, everyone recently i have got a best PTC ad network that pays per clicking ads, reading mail, surveys, playing games and also get huge money for free sign up tasks. I have got more 2.36 $ just for signing up to websites and they offers reading mail tasks which will bring you earnings for reading mails, and also completing daily surveys, offers, clicking ads, ETC. I will not say like others that you will make 100 $ or 1000 $ per day, but you can earn atleast 1 $ to 3 $ per day. Their Features:

* High signing up tasks
* No minimum Payout.
* Good Support
* Daily surveys and Daily Paid to Click tasks
* You will get bonuses daily
* You will get a free 0.05$ daily with PTCcontest
* Earn 25 $ to 50 $ real cash on Lotto's
* Earn from clicwall, ETC
* So many payment proofs (proofs added below)

Just a big network don't let the chance go off.

So hurry sign up with the sponsor link to get a chance for active partner in Lotto (25$ Bonus): [UPDATE: THEY ARE SCAM NOT CREATE AN ACCOUNT]

Re: Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks by mokoshalb(m): 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
what the hell! is this...
You just found an old post online, then dump it on NL, payment made 2012,also thats a netherland paypal...
shocked
Re: Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks by shaboss(m): 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Now i have added my November 2016 payment proof, Look also you can search online about them to find they are legit:

Re: Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks by mokoshalb(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
keep working for them... grin
Re: Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks by shaboss(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2016
Look here for legit payment proofs of donkeymails, and say if they are scam or not: http://www.paymentproofs.com/images.php?bux=www.donkeymails.com smiley cool
Re: Best PTC Network With 0$ Payout Sure Earn Atleast 2.50 $ For Sign Up Tasks by Klin30(m): 11:47am On Feb 15, 2017
There are a lot of legit PTC WEBSITE out there but you gat to be careful not to fall for scam site, they are real ones but to earn reasonably amount you have to invest little amount of money and having a lot of referrals either rented or direct referrals

(1) (Reply)

Place Your Advert On Flavour Music Platform / Learn The Most Profitable Way To Make Money With Your Blog / 7.9k Likes Facebook Page For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.