Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? (68155 Views)

Peter Okoye's Sitting Room Tastefully Furnished (Photo) / Fan Recreates Paul Okoye's Sitting Room; Singer Reacts / Peter Okoye Replies Critics About His Sitting Position Like A Woman With Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2016
Maybe he's gay
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by arabianights: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2016
Ugosample:

You don't know what you are talking about bro...
seriously you don't...
The networth of the Saudi boys are well known by Forbes, especially the younger ones... So don't spread misinformation.

You think $20billion for example is 20,000; D grin

WRITE TO FORBES OR EVEN THE ECONOMIST AND ASK THEM ON HOW THEY CAME ABOUT SUCH CLAIMS,THEY DO RESPOND TO MAILS..AND PLS DNT EVEN MENTION ALWALEED AS U WILL BE DUMB THAN I ASSUME YOU ARE.I WNT BOTHER GOING FURTHER.GET EDUCATED AND HAVE A GD LIFE
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by dayowunmi(m): 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
How does a woman sit? Any guy that cross leg is now sitting like a female or what? Any lady that sits like a man nko? Dunno there's a male sitting position and female sitting position. Africans and pettiness are 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by nikkypearl(f): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2016
Crazymommy is crazy grin

I love your comments die grin
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by delishpot: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Nigerians have been westernized too deeply. Before before, we do not read meaning in stuff like this. Very soon men and women would be afraid to hug each other because people would read gay meaning into it. Next we will not show sympathy towards each others plight cos of what people would say.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Barigaboy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
We know what u mean cos we Nigerians always want to tag negative things to a celebrity. U r d one to tell us d concept behind what u think about his sitting as your eyes r sharper than ours. Sometimes u can do somethings u never noticed or knew but if na celebrity people must tag something to it.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by andyanders: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2016
When I looked at this pix yesterday of how he was sitting with Dangote, I could not understand if it was because " na Nigerian thing" but doubted their relationship if they are truly straight guys. Only gay guys or bi-sexual sit or act that way or ......I reserve my comment.
I need to see that big man start visiting ladies.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nnwannsukka(m): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2016
deligatus:
Can someone explain why Peter okoye is sitting like a women with dangote?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNBxQa2DfKP/?hl=en
g
GAYERS CLUB OF NIGERIA
SITTING LIKE DENRILI ADUN
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by uberchikki: 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2016
the Nigga be like I can be ur gay partner if u need one
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by francisduru: 10:30pm On Nov 22, 2016
Him dey hold mess
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Booboi: 10:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
business discussing posture.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by nonhuman(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2016
when I knew dangote back in the days he was not pot bellied and fat like he is now
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by chibuzorAbia: 10:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Anybody know Dangote wife or girlfriend?
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by homopoliticus: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2016
crazymommy:
So it is dangote presence that made him sit like a woman??mo fo oooo...
grin grin grin
No vex abeg
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by centboy123456(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2016
dipopooo:
so peter is gay abi? Nairaland don turn to another tin

Abeg nor mind them dey nor get better tin to post na make am
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2016
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... a man then behaves like a lady and a lady behaves like...

Everybody cannot behave the same way.. We are all different in our behaviours and actions. I don't see anything wrong in the way Peter sat beside dangote. Thats non reflex action from his part.
What peeps don't understand is that we all. Cannot behave the same way if we are faced one.on one with either our role models or icons or people weve always look up to.
So most peeps mocking my statement here, don't understand how it feels to. Meet a role model. They've never been in that situation before..
I don't blame them its part of each and everyone's life and destiny To meet or never to meet their role models in real life but just watch from TV or listen thru radio.

I bet you, someone will. Read this and quote and say " what's this one saying "

I see such statements as greatest height of ignorance.. And most times I ignore such statements and choose not to reply.
It's no use.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nickymezor(f): 11:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
OP, he felt lik sitting dat way nw...na him choice oo... must ppl read meaning into everything actions/ deeds
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Originalsly: 11:57pm On Nov 22, 2016
Amelian:

Everybody cannot behave the same way.. We are all different in our behaviours and actions. I don't see anything wrong in the way Peter sat beside dangote. Thats non reflex action from his part.
What peeps don't understand is that we all. Cannot behave the same way if we are faced one.on one with either our role models or icons or people weve always look up to.
So most peeps mocking my statement here, don't understand how it feels to. Meet a role model. They've never been in that situation before..
I don't blame them its part of each and everyone's life and destiny To meet or never to meet their role models in real life but just watch from TV or listen thru radio.

I bet you, someone will. Read this and quote and say " what's this one saying "

I see such statements as greatest height of ignorance.. And most times I ignore such statements and choose not to reply.
It's no use.
I guess you mean meeting a celebrity or someone in high esteem can make you become either over excited or nervous and behave or react in unusual ways. Maybe this is why he has crossed his legs. Maybe. But is this unusual for him? I see nothing wrong in him sitting that way.... it is more comfortable and presentable for him to sit that way in order to face the interviewee. Don't mind these nonsense bloggers.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Nov 23, 2016
deligatus:
Can someone explain why Peter okoye is sitting like a women with dangote?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNBxQa2DfKP/?hl=en

His body language showed he was humbled by the man sitting beside him. And he was paying 100% attention to what Dangote was telling him.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 23, 2016
Originalsly:
I guess you mean meeting a celebrity or someone in high esteem can make you become either over excited or nervous and behave or react in unusual ways. Maybe this is why he has crossed his legs. Maybe. But is this unusual for him? I see nothing wrong in him sitting that way.... it is more comfortable and presentable for him to sit that way in order to face the interviewee. Don't mind these nonsense bloggers.

True. smiley
You understand well! Exactly.
My role model will make me behave either nervous, excited or extremely calm.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by justmenoni: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2016
PETER ESTHER grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by starboyflight(m): 3:41am On Nov 23, 2016
Amelian:

True. smiley
You understand well! Exactly.
My role model will make me behave either nervous, excited or extremely calm.

Goan sleep
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 23, 2016
andyanders:
When I looked at this pix yesterday of how he was sitting with Dangote, I could not understand if it was because " na Nigerian thing" but doubted their relationship if they are truly straight guys. Only gay guys or bi-sexual sit or act that way or ......I reserve my comment.
I need to see that big man start visiting ladies.

Of course they are straight guys & as per visiting ladies, dangote got to know peter through Lola omotayo. Dangote & Lola's dad are friends. Oil sector. This is another reason he only attended peters wedding, not d other twin.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 23, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Anybody know Dangote wife or girlfriend?

He's very discreet wt his family but he's currently not married. Has ex wives. Some say 2, some say 3.
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Cletus77(m): 4:14am On Nov 23, 2016
masonkz:
Lol. Only coming to terms with his feminine side. hehe
you've been listening to Nicky minaj again! angry
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by dimexy247(m): 4:29am On Nov 23, 2016
Amelian:

Yes it's dangote presence..He's a billionaire and possibly number one richest male in Africa, if am right? undecided
When faced with a humble man that wields great power, great wealth and great ideas it humbles one unintentionally.

What's this one saying? undecided

Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Teobaba(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2016
I pray he is not a gay, this people nothing they can't do for money and fame
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by searay(m): 5:35am On Nov 23, 2016
But this is how men sit when they want to take snuff in my village
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:47am On Nov 23, 2016
spiro4real:
He even get fine thighs! Choi kiss

Hahahahahaha

See you
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by divinelove(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2016
Amelian:

Yes it's dangote presence.. He's a billionaire and possibly number one richest male in Africa, if am right? undecided
When faced with a humble man that wields great power, great wealth and great ideas it humbles one unintentionally.

U r wrong dangote is the richest black man on planet earth
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by fortune1894(m): 8:21am On Nov 23, 2016
Dangotes money is so overwhelming, Peter wants Dangote to toast him so he cld get a piece of it, wishing he was a babe at dat moment lol
Seriously no mind me oo just joking Peter has his own money thou
Re: Why Is Peter Okoye Sitting Like A Woman In This Photo With Dangote? by Corperadams: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2016
itsIYKE:
Dangote's presence is doin him Asif he wants to turn gay
na my psquare una dey yarn lik dis?
Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food / Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Yemi Alade: I Wish Flavour Would Fall In Love With Me (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.