Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,521 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK (602 Views)

Police Kill Shia Muslims Observing Arbaeen Religious Trek In Kano 2day(pics / Shiites Trek From Kaduna To Zaria (photos) / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Omoedeki: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2016
Abubakar Duduwale, a popular trekker recently revealed his quest to trek from Nigeria, starting in Kaduna, to the U.K.

Last year, he had trekked from Yola to Abuja to drum support for President Buhari. The 43 year old who hails from Yola, Adamawa State, said he wished to raise awareness on terrorism and its effect on lives and properties of the people directly affected. He said:

“I mean to pass the message that terrorism is evil and must be stopped,” he said.

He explained that his journey would lead him to Niger State from where he would move to Abuja and then to the U.K
“I have trekked round the 19 northern states of Nigeria promulgating the gospel of peace and war against terrorism, insurgency, corruption, drug abuse as well as promoting unity.

”I started trekking in 2008 when I decided not to sleep in Adamawa State that particular day and I moved from my village to the border between Nigeria and Cameroon. My trekking is not for fun but for world peace. We must shun all negative tendencies.” Abubakar said

http://allure.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/nigerian-man-abubakar-duduwale-wants-trek-nigeria-uk/
Re: Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK by TOBIeee68(m): 5:12pm On Nov 22, 2016
all diz way be say una day trek shey me sef no go trek to be employed.
Re: Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Omoedeki: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2016
TOBIeee68:
all diz way be say una day trek shey me sef no go trek to be employed.
grin.
Trekking na the guy hobby
Re: Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK by Day169: 11:25am On Nov 23, 2016
What will it profit a Nigerian to trek through the scorching desert and then denied entry into the UK?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Abubakar Duduwale Wants To Trek From Nigeria To UK by dra1987(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2016
His my neighbour i wander if he can do this,though is not going to be easy to trek to UK from Nigeria,wish him all the best shaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Memo To Buhari. Buharinomics; Policies, Economic Recession And The Way Out / Villagers Scoop Fuel From A Fallen Tanker Along Benin - Auchi - Okene Highway / It Is An Aberration For Gov’s Wife To Oversee 4 Ministries – Ihedioha, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.