Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards (1184 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Adunni Ade Reacts As Funny Toheeb Recreates Her Outfit / Royhills Edozie Is Dead (CEO Lagos Fashion Awards, Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by Asey(f): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by omamush(f): 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2016
one word

Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by crazymommy(f): 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mo fo oooo...my own craze na learner for her side....mumu girl ...she for just waka go there without wearing anything na.
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by decatalyst(m): 5:54pm On Nov 22, 2016
Mix kizz don see say her music may not get her the money nor the fame... grin

Only scandal like cucumber or whorish attire could get her the fame.

See her burnt dirty bum bum grin grin grin
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by Larrey(f): 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
I don't think this lady is alright
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by kinggogo: 5:58pm On Nov 22, 2016
Her uglinesss no b here ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by GiaGunn(f): 6:11pm On Nov 22, 2016
My God…

The red hair, the pink lips abi na the granny's panties

Chei
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by lilmax(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2016
sets social media ablaze? are you inherently stup!d?
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by jake2much(m): 6:29pm On Nov 22, 2016
GiaGunn:
My God…

The red hair, the pink lips abi na the granny's panties

Chei

u luk my blog and didnt wish me happy birthday. I will tear ur cloth now haha. Nice shape
Re: Miz Gold Sets Social Media Ablaze With Her Outfit To Ghana Fashion Awards by GiaGunn(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2016
jake2much:
u luk my blog and didnt wish me happy birthday. I will tear ur cloth now haha. Nice shape

grin grin grin
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Samkas Post His Naked Pic ( See Peoples Reaction) / Anwuli Jennifer Iweora: The Next Big Thing In Nollywood / How Lola Rae Helped Her Boo Tekno Gain Quick Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.