Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife (3127 Views)

What Yung6ix Said About Jim Iyk (screen Shots) / Jim Iyk Commits Fashion Felony / Jim Iyk Beat Me Up- Ex Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by AloyEmeka6: 12:36am On Nov 06, 2009

Jim Iyke In Hot Romance With Pastor's Wife

Though he recently said during his musical album lunch in Abuja that he was only a bad boy in the movie roles he has had to perform and not same in real life, cross-over Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke will at this point need to more to disabuse the minds of his fans and antagonists alike on a certain rumour currently dogging his personality.

The latest scandal connecting the Nollywood act, Jim Iyke has to do with the wife of a pastor. The said pastor’s wife, who also doubles as a minister of God in her deceased husband’s church, reportedly has a great admiration for Jim Iyke, which led to her eventual descent from the pulpit to the sexual comfort of popular dude of the make-believe world.

The lover woman, whose late husband was regarded as the father of Pentecostalism in Nigeria, was said to have made manifest her affection for the actor when he visited her residence in one of the south-south states. While the duo excitedly hit off their sexual odyssey, little did the older woman knew that trouble hug in the air for her.

The trouble was however instigated by her son, who unsuspectingly stormed her father’s house in the morning of the next day only to find the “Nollywood bad boy” dressed in a pyjamas and being treated to a scrumptious meal supposedly prepared by her mother for him. The son, who couldn’t stand the sight of his new step father (Jim) was reported to have blew hot and warned his mother from desecrating his father’s house.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/5990/2/jim-iyke-in-hot-romance-with-pastors-wife.html
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by spoilt(f): 12:38am On Nov 06, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Jim Iyke In Hot Romance With Pastor's Wife

Though he recently said during his musical album lunch in Abuja that he was only a bad boy in the movie roles he has had to perform and not same in real life, cross-over Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke will at this point need to more to disabuse the minds of his fans and antagonists alike on a certain rumour currently dogging his personality.

The latest scandal connecting the Nollywood act, Jim Iyke has to do with the wife of a pastor. The said pastor’s wife, who also doubles as a minister of God in her deceased husband’s church, reportedly has a great admiration for Jim Iyke, which led to her eventual descent from the pulpit to the sexual comfort of popular dude of the make-believe world.

The lover woman, whose late husband was regarded as the father of Pentecostalism in Nigeria, was said to have made manifest her affection for the actor when he visited her residence in one of the south-south states. While the duo excitedly hit off their sexual odyssey, little did the older woman knew that trouble hug in the air for her.

The trouble was however instigated by her son, who unsuspectingly stormed her father’s house in the morning of the next day only to find the “Nollywood bad boy” dressed in a pyjamas and being treated to a scrumptious meal supposedly prepared by her mother for him. The son, who couldn’t stand the sight of his new step father (Jim) was reported to have blew hot and warned his mother from desecrating his father’s house.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/5990/2/jim-iyke-in-hot-romance-with-pastors-wife.html

Who said they got married?
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by AloyEmeka6: 12:41am On Nov 06, 2009
may be they are about to get married soon since church has turned to big business in Nigeria. Jim iyk will now become a step man of God.  grin grin
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by spoilt(f): 12:48am On Nov 06, 2009
God forbid. Cant imagine his big eyes staring down people from the pulpit. shocked
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by cooldud62: 1:03am On Nov 06, 2009
The fools carrying the rumour dont even write good english!
I want to believe they are talking of Idahosa family embarassed
How on earth will this happen? He's supposed to be a grandchild to the woman. If he threads that path, destruction looms for him but i doubt he will find such coochie inviting when young and pretty gurls are available for him.
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by AloyEmeka6: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2009
spoilt:

God forbid. Cant imagine his big eyes staring down people from the pulpitshocked

The most imoortant thing is the gospel he will be peddling and not his big eyes. I don't notice pastors any more than what they are preaching.
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by AloyEmeka6: 1:07am On Nov 06, 2009
cooldud62*:

The fools carrying the rumour dont even write good english!
I want to believe they are talking of Idahosa family embarassed
How on earth will this happen? He's supposed to be a grandchild to the woman.[b] If he threads that path, destruction looms for him [/b]but i doubt he will find such coochie inviting when young and pretty gurls are available for him.

How is a romance with Idahosa's wife any different with a romance with another widow?. Is Idahosa's wife the wife of God?. We Nigerians need to stop deifying our fellow human beings just because he or she is a pastor.
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by muffins(f): 1:38am On Nov 06, 2009
Reliable sources, please? angry
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by toshacer: 1:59am On Nov 06, 2009
All liers shall go to hell fire,
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by Radiant(f): 4:45am On Nov 06, 2009
Idahosa's wife? shocked shocked shocked If it's the same woman I saw speaking on TBN one time then this is a joke!

This is the height of it! When will haters stop?!
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by SeanT21(f): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2009
LIES!!
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by whitesturd(f): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2009
Na real wa o.dont believe this sha.
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by smurf1(f): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2009
story story! cheesy
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by Undispu3rd(m): 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2009
Na today!

[quote author
are talking of IdahThe fools carrying the rumour dont even write good english!
I want to believe they osa family

[/quote]

And the WISE prof. in English can not punctuate properly!!!

See what I mean
dont
instead of don't
                        &     
 Idahosa family
[quote]
instead of Idahosa's family
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by MrCrackles(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2009
tosh_acer:

All liers shall go to hell fire,
Only if you can spell properly. . .
What do you mean by liers
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2009
i believe this is just another scandal to really tarnish his image
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by MrCrackles(m): 5:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Isnt Jim Iyke that bugs bunny toothed nollywood vagabond
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by whitesturd(f): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
[/color] na wao[color=#770077]
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by semid4lyfe(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2009
Seriously, some peeps need to get a day job and stop roaming cyberspace for stories to post on Nairaland.

Arrant Nonsense!
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by lawrence83: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2009
Na wa oh.

Jim iyke and scandal, one of a kind.
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by lawrence83: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Only if you can spell properly. . .
What do you mean by liers

abeg no kill me ooooooooo
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by lawrence83: 6:56pm On Nov 06, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yes and no
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by cooldud62: 8:16am On Nov 07, 2009
@Undispu3rd, sorry bro grin
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by Engine234: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ poster Una don start again ba? Rumour mongers!
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by muffins(f): 10:59pm On Nov 07, 2009
MrCrackles:

hahaha, you crack me up, that was mean. grin grin sad cheesy
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by Outstrip(f): 3:07am On Nov 08, 2009
Mama is probably in her 60's now. This is just vile. They should let her enjoy her old age and not start stupid rumors that really only makes Jim Iyke look good mscheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Jim Iyk Is Romancing Pastor's Wife by adaphik(f): 5:51am On Mar 18, 2011
Highly false

(1) (Reply)

BN Exclusive: Sexy & Glam! See Ghollywood Star Yvonne Nelson’s New Promo Shots / Peter Okoye Of P-square Gets $2m Gout-de-diamant Champagne Bottle / PHOTOS: Justin Beiber's Look Alikes. Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.